*** LIMITED TIME OFFER ***

Follow us on*Twitter*to be notified when we run specials like this.

AlphaBit hosting is the new High-Performance, Low price brand from Infinitum Technologies, Inc.

We have been in the hosting business for*over 10 years!
Don't entrust your mission critical infrastructure to companies who are wet behind the ears or like to cut corners.
We do it right and*guarantee*our product.

We offer an*UNCONDITIONAL 30-Day, Money back guarantee.
So you risk nothing by giving us a shot.

We have a top-notch,*SAS-70 Type II Audited datacenter*with unparalleled facilities staff ensuring the highest level of uptime.
Check out the*datacenter pictures and features.

Our network is rock solid.*Fully N+1 Redundant, Cisco powered,*drastically undercommited, monitored and maintained 24/7 to ensure your server isalways online.

We recently acquired a large shipment of powerful dedicated servers that are moving very quickly. So, this offer is*for a limited time only

We are also pleased to offer*Solid State Disks (SSD)*with these servers for unrivaled performance with your*High I/O, demanding applications.

All servers include a*Dell web-management interface*which exists on a separate network from the operating system's ethernet port.

This web interface allows you have*remote reboot,*KVM access, full hardware analysis, the ability to*mount a remote .iso image, and several few other features.
Using this, it is possible to install*any*hardware operating system you like, such as freebsd, vmware, redhat, centos, etc.

Check out our server configuration wizard and customize your server*exactly the way you want it.

Linux Dedicated Servers*from $199

Windows 2008 Dedicated Server*from $224

99.99% Network Uptime, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!

99.99% Network Uptime, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!