hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Design and Content : Web Design- Drag and Drop

Forum Jump

Web Design- Drag and Drop

Reply Post New Thread In Web Design and Content Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Talking

Web Design- Drag and Drop

Is there any sites similar to this with drag and drop features that allow adult websites?

http://www.sitecube.com/

I am looking to build my own site and pay monthly and I want my site to hook up to host gator, I have a domain name already.

Again please as simple as possible things like Joomla and Wordpress confuse me. I want cut and clear.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old
Rebooting is a hack, not a fix

well, if you are willing to switch hosts, SiteKreator offers a really nice website builder.

http://sitekreator.com/

Mark

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Thank you, however I would like to keep hostgator.

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hi missakara
as i remember, hostgator cpanel was include trendysitebuilder which i guess it have same base feature as siteclube does

the basic site builder was stand for is for the website beginner who want to creating website as simple as click and drag mouse

you should ask the hostgator support for the "website builder" feature, im sure they will assist you better

Old

Try Weebly, best website builder and it has lots of features like drag and drop, blogs, image magic, adsense, paypal etc... I have used it many times and it has more than 8 million users too... So tested and liked by millions users.

Old

Smile SK and lowering costs

SK's retail prices are pretty high.

However, I am a reseller for them and can give you several sites for a wholesale price if you are interested.

I am new to this forum, but I think if you reply I will get an email

Old

Host Gator and Basekit

By the way, Host Gator has made Base Kit free for its domains...
Personally, I find Base Kit a bit disorienting, but it is well, exceptional as an in-context editor.