* 60GB HDD, 2GB RAM, 2000GB (2TB) Bandwidth - ONLY $7/mo ★★ HOT Sale! <-- MUST SEE!

URPad.net is pleased to present our newest promotion, we have a very exclusive special with VPS servers located in US (Los Angeles & Dallas & Buffalo) & Europe (Iceland). Limited stock so be sure to act fast This will not last long!

Specials below are available 4 different locations. You may choose your desired location in the order form. Instant setup. 99.9% Uptime Guarantee. We guarantee 30 minute response times via ticketing you will no longer have to wait for Support as we are here 24x7.

High Ram Series | 2GB RAM (EXCLUSIVE) - Geographically Diverse Locations - $7 per month
    60 GB Disk Space
    2000 GB (2TB) Bandwidth
    100Mbit Port
    2048 MB RAM Guaranteed
    Instant Setup
    TUN/TAP Supported
    RDNS Supported
    1 IP Address

All for just $7/month, Stock is limited so act fast.

Guaranteed Lifetime Price Lock -- Price NEVER increases after your order is secured!

Monthly payment is available (you can pay on a month basis with absolutely no contract). You may choose your desired payment cycle in the order form. Additional discounts available if paid quarterly, annually, biannually or triannually! Example: Just $5.52/m if prepaid triennially!

Be online & activated in under 3 minutes!! Order Now ->> https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=219

Please note, due with the unique location and its increased bandwidth costs, Iceland receives 250GB monthly bandwidth on the above $7/m plan. All other locations will receive 2 TB bandwidth.

===========================
    Available Addons
    Extra IP Address: $1.50 per month
    Management: $20.00 per month
    Control Panels: See Order Form
    ===========================

Testimonials ( URPad Review ):

Here at URPad.net, we actually care about our clients and the service will surely exceed your expectations. Below are just a few comments we have received from our customers. We are so confident in our services that we're sure you'll be a happy camper as well

"Awesome VPS from @URPad, cheap and fast as hell!"
    - Ian (source)

" There is really not much more to be said at this time but it has been a pleasant and happy experience so far. I would give them a 5/5 from my experiences so far. "
    - Jamie City, view full review at source (source)

"Wow I found a good webhost at last @URPad #bestwebhost"
    - Tweed360Photography (source)

"I would recommend them- great value for the price and decent service. They would be my first choice"
    - Keeki85, view full review at source (source)

"Would highly recommend them all,, good network & support.

rating: A+
    "
    - CocoDeloyiz, view full review at source (source)

"Yes, I highly recommend Urpad.net! My first paid VPS was with them, their highest package and it was fantastic!"
    - CH-Jeffrey, view full review at source (source)

"thanks for having support I'm actually willing to deal with!"
    - Fjhackett (source)

"I have been using one of their other VPS plans for about a month now and have no issues to date and so I just ordered this one too because its too good of a deal to miss Vps login data arrived instantly. Recommended!"
    - kornnflake, view full review at source (source)

Features:

Here at URPad.net, we have put in place unique systems and structures that allow us to give you high quality VPS hosting without the high price.

When you sign up for our VPS hosting, we are very proud to offer you the following exciting services:

Stable And Reliable Servers Using Up-To-Date Technology ( Our actual server hardware is running on current, top of the line Intel Sandybridge server-grade processors. These blazing fast processors ensure lightning quick load times )

SolusVM VPS Control Panel ( In the event you need to reinstall, restart, or console your VPS you may do so at your convenience in the SolusVM VPS Control Panel. Say goodbye to contacting support for reboot/reinstall requests! )

99.9% Uptime Guarantee ( Our servers are always on, everyday, all day, guaranteed. If for any reason we have an outage, it is quickly dealt with to reduce the risk of having any negative impacts on your application )

Instant Setup ( Many other web hosting companies make you wait up to 48 hours to get your account setup. At URPad.net we provide instant setup the moment you complete your order to ensure you're up and running on our high quality yet low cost platform as quickly as possible )

No Contracts ( In the very rare instance that you would want to host elsewhere you can cancel your account at any time. Unlike many large web hosting corporations, we don't legally bind you to do business with us, we believe in providing such excellent service that you choose to do business with us instead )

No Hidden Charges ( You won't find any additional fee's added to your monthly bill. We charge what we say we charge. This seems like common sense, but you'd be surprised at the amount of companies that enjoy sneaking charges onto their customer base. )

RAID Protected Storage ( Our servers employ RAID10 hard drive technology. This technology enables your sites to be stored on four hard drives at the same time. Should one fail, the other hard drive(s) will continue to serve your sites/applications, and there will zero down time just like nothing even happened. )

FAQ's

How long have you been in business?
    URPad.net is a brand of FTNHosting.net which has been in business for close to 5 years!

Can I have network test for this offer?

Los Angeles, CA:
    Test IP: 98.143.159.202

Dallas, TX:
    Test IP: 198.12.71.130

Buffalo, NY
    Test IP: 198.23.150.2

Hafnarfjordur, Iceland:
    Test IP: 193.107.84.20

What VPS control panel do you use?
    We utilize SolusVM. It's a highly stable and user-friendly VPS panel that allows you to perform many tasks to your VPS on the fly such as starting, stopping, rebooting, reinstalling, consoling, and much more!

How fast is the setup process?
    Instant Setup... No need to wait to get started

Payment Methods?
    We accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Moneybookers, and Liberty Reserve.

Can I set custom RDNS?
    Yes, custom RDNS may be setup.

Do you support TUN/TAP?
    We definitely do, just submit a support ticket and we will have it enabled within 30 minutes or less.

Contact URPad.net

URPad.net understands that you might have questions about the service we offer. This is why we make it easy for you to communicate with us.

Email sales at: sales@urpad.net
    Call us toll free at: 1-888-743-8814

Alternatively, you may submit a support ticket at our helpdesk.

We are social! Follow us on Twitter @URPad and/or like us on Facebook!

What are the processor specifications and how much processor share would be available per vps? How many vps would you be hosting on a single server?

Quote Originally Posted by asuhot View Post
    What are the processor specifications and how much processor share would be available per vps? How many vps would you be hosting on a single server?
    Hi Asuhot,

They are on E3-1240V2 3.30 GHz processors, the $12/yr plan receives 1 full CPU Core at 3.30 GHz while the other plan receives 4 CPUs.

The # of VPS per node depends on the plans provisioned on a said node, we ensure our servers will not be overloaded.

Best,
    Kevin

Nice plans. Too bad your payment gateway (and support staff I guess) does not like me.

Quote Originally Posted by FTN-Kevin View Post
    Hi Asuhot,

They are on E3-1240V2 3.30 GHz processors, the $12/yr plan receives 1 full CPU Core at 3.30 GHz while the other plan receives 4 CPUs.

The # of VPS per node depends on the plans provisioned on a said node, we ensure our servers will not be overloaded.

Best,
    Kevin

Where is this "$12/yr" plan? I can only see one $7/month plan mentioned in this thread. How many 3.30 GHz cores would this plan receive?

Where is this "$12/yr" plan? I can only see one $7/month plan mentioned in this thread. How many 3.30 GHz cores would this plan receive?
    Sorry, it looks like Chris did not mention the $12/yr plan in his post. Here is the other special we have going on for $12/yr:

$12/yr 256MB

15 GB RAID10 Protected Storage
    256 MB Guaranteed RAM
    500 GB Monthly Bandwidth
    100Mbps Port
    1 IPv4 Address
    Instant Setup
    SolusVM/OpenVZ

Available in:
    - Los Angeles, CA
    - Dallas, TX
    - Buffalo, NY

Price: $12/Year - order link: https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=176

This $12/yr plan receives 1x CPU core at 3.30 GHz whereas the $7/m 2GB plan receives 3.30 GHz spread across 4x CPU cores (~850 MHz per core).

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,
    Kevin

Thanks Kevin! Is there any possibility of installing windows (any version) on the $7/month vps?

Thanks Kevin! Is there any possibility of installing windows (any version) on the $7/month vps?
    No problem! The above specials are for Linux VPS actually. We have separate plans and infrastructure for Windows VPS. You can check out our Windows VPS plans here: http://www.urpad.net/windows-vps.shtml

Thanks for the interest,
    - Kevin