Angry AVOID BUYING FROM BLUEVM!

AVOID BUYING FROM BLUEVM!!!

I purchased this package via the link here yesterday, and was send my new account details, only they were wrong, they were for Kloxo and not Direct Admin panel. I opened a ticket with them only to be told by Jordan who works for BlueVM, "We have never offered DirectAdmin access on the actual VPS for our clients. Where did you hear we did?". I then told him about the offer here and sent him the link.I then received to emails from 2 other guys who said that this guy Jordan was not aware of the offer, and that I would soon receive my details for Direct Admin.Well, that was well over 16 hours ago, which might not sound a long time,but this is not "soon". Anyhow, this morning (I am in England) I was contacted to say that my details for DA were sent,which I never received. I am now told by yet another person, Ishaq Azmi, that they were themselves wating for a licence for my DA panel! man, talking about making up stories, these guys must win it! Ishaq tells me that it is not their fault with this! what a JOKE! I have requested cancellation and a refund several times only to be told that they don't give refunds,even though they have not provided the service that I have paid for! Is is even morally right for them to act with my money like this? I have opened a dispute with Paypal, and post here to warn others about these guys who are not honest with what they say and do!

Quote Originally Posted by ichthus1 View Post
    I purchased this package via the link here yesterday
    Can you point that out? I don't see any offer form them here recently.

apologies, the offer is at lowendtalk, http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion...nually#Item_20

RESOLVED WITH A FULL REFUND

Hello,

I wasn't aware of this offer, and i will accept all staff should have been alerted.

Ishaq was telling the truth, all DA licenses are acquired from our datacenter. This is why you can expect the delays. Usually we would receive the details in a number of hours, but something was holding them up. We never made the claim you would receive your DirectAdmin license immediately, and all VPS come with Kloxo by default as it is HyperVM.

I'm sorry you have had a bad experience,

Best Regards,
    Jordan - BlueVM