Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Anyone have problem with eleven2 unisonplatform?

I have been with Eleven2 for a while now. I have the basic reseller package. I mainly chosed them, as they had a singapore center. So i signed up and withen month they moved my sites to England datacenter and closed the singapore one because of the reliability. Now my sites are on uniform.unisonplatform.com

But i have always problem with the downtime. each month few downtimes and even more database server downtimes. I am really frustrated, so before I make any decisions, I wanted to know, that if there is anyone on the same server have experiencing the same problem?

If yes, please tell me, is it worth to ask them to move my sites to a different server, probably to US datacenter or Could anyone recommend me a reseller with better uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by bage View Post
    I have been with Eleven2 for a while now. I have the basic reseller package. I mainly chosed them, as they had a singapore center. So i signed up and withen month they moved my sites to England datacenter and closed the singapore one because of the reliability. Now my sites are on uniform.unisonplatform.com

But i have always problem with the downtime. each month few downtimes and even more database server downtimes. I am really frustrated, so before I make any decisions, I wanted to know, that if there is anyone on the same server have experiencing the same problem?

If yes, please tell me, is it worth to ask them to move my sites to a different server, probably to US datacenter or Could anyone recommend me a reseller with better uptime.
    We are definitely not having any ongoing issues or specifically with your server. Can you please email me your account details to rodney@eleven2.com and I will gladly take a look at your account as it could be you have something configured incorrectly causing you issues.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

Just sent you an email. Please let me know.

Bage.

Quote Originally Posted by bage View Post
    Just sent you an email. Please let me know.

Bage.
    I havent received anything yet. Can you please PM me your data.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleven2 Hosting View Post
    I havent received anything yet. Can you please PM me your data.
    I just joined the forum. So I don't think I can PM anyone yet. I will resend the email.

I have a site on their EU server which has been incredibly slow for most of the afternoon, and wasn't loading at all a few hours ago (confirmed by downforeveryoneorjustme.com). I was about to open a ticket but it finally came back online, although it's still taking 20-30 seconds before anything loads (simple Wordpress site).

My site with them has never been slow before today so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt (a few hours) before I open a ticket. I understand things happen sometimes and I don't want to be an annoying customer who opens a ticket if their site goes down for 1 second... at least not on the shared hosting package that I'm on. But after 30-45+ minutes during the afternoon, yeah.

Yeap huge problems with packers.unisonplatform.com on a dailly basis.

Tickets open.. support responds " we were working on your problems and its ok now" and maybe it is for 2-3 hours but then AGAIN the same.. and the same.. and it happens for every day..

Epic downtimes this month
    Uptime 97.36%
    Downtime 18h 59m
    Number of Downtimes 75

Bad site load times.. client of mine has his site loading for 60 seconds ( i just checked).
    I dont know guys i tried to be patient and i understand that machines fail.. But they can fail once.. or twice.. or even third time ( am really patient) but in eleven they fail all the time..

I dont know about their US hosting.. but 4 sure avoid UK hosting.
    I had similar downtime problems ( and other problems too) with eleven on my first 60 days but i said to myself cmon it will be ok.. dont get a refund.. And that was my biggest mistake

Now in search for another host.. and almost 400 and something usd lost :/

notaninja, glumkopoli,

Thank you for your inputs.

I'm also on this server and its too much downtime this last month so I'm just going to move to another host.

Angry

I also use them and the load times have been very slow lately. Sometimes the pages won't even load completely. I have contacted them and they all say the same thing as @glumkopoli stated.

I'm on the texans.unisonplatform server.

I can say as well that this server has been having some pretty significant problems, I am not sure of the issues that are causing downtime and inconsistencies (seems to be the worst in morning hours CST but steadily getting worse). I have had to move e-mail to Google servers and have been moving in circles with support tickets, just recently put in another ticket for site being down.

I have been a proud customer for years and E2's service is usually excellent, surely the issue will be resolved soon.
    Vessio - Interactive Web Solutions

This server has problem: foxtrot.unisonplatform.com

Now have 10 days to write to the support of eleven2, the sites are very slow, 20 seconds to load, then problems down.

The thing that makes me angry is that they make fun of.

He writes a technical eleven2:
    E2: Your domain is loading fine from our end.

20 seconds to load site, server load 26, and he writes: Your domain is loading fine from our end.

I have many open tickets, ticket long, that said:

Now works.
    Server not load.
    site now works
    site not load
    domain is loading fine
    http down

But, do you think you can not go on like this?

Sure, change providers.

This was the response of Eleven2 support, 10 minutes ago:

The site http://www.---------- is loading fine now. Please check now and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Now, attach image with load site with eleven2.

In your opinion, what should I do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails site-slow.JPG  

If anyone is having a issue, I welcome you to contact me with your domain and ticket number at rodney@eleven2.com or you can email our customer service directly, Nick Hudson - nick.hudson@eleven2.com - Nick is at times a lot quicker than me at getting back to folks. We do not have any servers right now with any ongoing unresolved issues. It is true at times, different servers perform sub-optimally than others as we operate 100's of servers.

However as always, our goal is for complete customer satisfaction and we will resolve any problem that does arise.

Rodney, Gino now wrote me:

Hello,

I could see that your site is loading fine here in a good speed too. Are you still facing issues there?

--------

Did you see the picture, the sites load in 30 seconds.

Are 10 days I go on like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanfr View Post
    Rodney, Gino now wrote me:

Hello,

I could see that your site is loading fine here in a good speed too. Are you still facing issues there?

--------

Did you see the picture, the sites load in 30 seconds.

Are 10 days I go on like this.
    Lanfranco,

As you are aware, WHT is not our support channel. Shall you wish for us to look into your issues, I have explained in the post above how to contact myself or Nick, we will gladly take care of you.

WHT is not your support channel.

But, since you do not solve the problem, i write here on WHT.

10-day open ticket and you do not solve my problem.

This does not happen with other providers.

Rodney got back to me saying, "I see this server is very very stable and working just fine".

Now i started to wonder how they define the stability.

Thanks everyone for their inputs.

During all today, patriots.unisonplatform.com was down for long periods.
    At this moment is not responding to PING, HTTP, all websites hosted disappeared and DNS service seems down.

After 4 hours of ticket submission I still have no resolution but only a useless answare saying that "now it's all ok"..

Today morning I have a downtime for 37 min and now again all my sites are down. I am having downtime everyday these days. Giving up.

After one day of all websites downtime the issue is still not solved. I think there are huge problems with Eleven2 (UK Datacenter).

Thats enough, the server is down - again. Just gonna move now, I recommend others do the same. Eleven2 keeps telling me its up and OK after every ticket but the problem returns. Never gonna sign up another account there again and I cannot recommend them.

It seems that they were victim of huge DDoS and this is not their fault. The problem is when you close a ticket saying "now it's ok" when is not really ok.

Thumbs down

I have my reseller service in unisonplatform server (Europe Server) on Eleven2.

Recently I have had a lot of downtime. Now it is down again!!

They say it was a ddos attack. How does a company like Eleven2 has no anti-ddos on your servers?

Very bad service. This is not 99% uptime as promised. Closer to the 50/60% uptime. Very bad at all. Do not recommend!

Hi everyone,

We are currently experiencing a DDoS attack on one of our Europe locations. We are doing everything in our power to get this back online as quickly as possible. We appreciate everyone's patience during this time. When this is all resolved, please request your ticket be sent to the Customer Service queue to my attention and I will make sure that you receive appropriate compensation for the downtime.

We sincerely apologize for the problems and will do what it takes to make this right. If anyone has any specific questions, please contact me directly - nick.hudson@eleven2.com

Thanks!
    Big things coming soon

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast