***Jaw-Dropping, new fast-loading, corporate vBulletin skin from Techskins!***

Hi All,

The grand opening of Techskins is barely a week away (we appologize for the delays but assure you that extra features and client services we will be offering as a result will be well worth the wait)!

As a special offer we are releasing this skin early to WHT and Yaxay.com users for only $30.00 per license!

This skin loads instantly even for dialup users and is cross-browser compatible (works perfectly in Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, and even, god forbid, Opera). It's clean, sleak, easy-on-the-eyes, and suitable for just about anyone who wants professional look for their boards.

THE SKIN:

WHAT YOU GET:
    • A .zip file containing everything you need to customize, configure, and install the skin!
    • Matching Smilies and Icons set to go with the skin!
    • Detailed, step-by-step installation instructions anyone can follow!
    • Editable Source files for main buttons and logo/slogan area (both PSD and Fireworks PNG).
    • All fonts used in the skin!
    • Unlimited support from Techskins.com!

OPTIONAL ADD-ONS:
    • Installation Service - $20.00 - Techskins.com offers skin installation services for all our skins. We will configure and install the skin on your server with your vBulletin.
    • Installation Service with Logo/Slogan graphical customization - $30.00 - Same as above but we also change the logo/slogan in the header graphic as per your company. This is perfect for people who don't have image editing software or who just want to sit back and have the skin up and running on their board in a matter of minutes, without having to do anything.

CONDITIONS OF SALE:
    • This skin WILL BE RESOLD , if you want a custom skin w/100% exclusivity rights contact us for a quote.
    • When you purchase this skin, all you are buying is a license to USE this skin on ONE WEBSITE ONLY . If you have multiple sites that you wish to use this skin with, you must purchase multiple licenses. Bulk discounts are available, contact us for more information.

PAYMENT:
    • Payment via PayPal is optimal but other methods are available, contact us at: billing@techskins.com for information regarding this.
    • Please send $30.00 USD (or $50.00 for Installation/$60.00 for Installation and Logo customization) via Paypal to: billing@techskins.com
    • Upon reciept of your payment the skin will be promptly delivered via E-mail (or the method of your choice). The entire skin is barely 1 Mb in size!

Thanks very much for your interest and if you have any questions, feedback, or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at: info@techskins.com
    Last edited by Azaloth; 03-07-2003 at 10:22 PM.

Nice skin, love the mouseovers, could use some more colors though, I dunno, that's just my opinion
    AIM: AtonexCOM

its ok

Jaw-Dropping

looks great!
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Originally posted by dahC
    LMAO! -- Just the perfect face.

I'm using a free skin that is a bit more jaw-dropping than the one I see you have.

Originally posted by TheTech

I'm using a free skin that is a bit more jaw-dropping than the one I see you have.
    Great...let's see it.

You can't possibly be talking about this... http://www.infobeen.com/community/

I like infobeen's skin better

Originally posted by doobie
    I like infobeen's skin better
    You must really enjoy illegible text

Originally posted by TheTech

First stop crapping on someone else's thread.

Do you enjoy trolling ? If you have nothing better to say, kindly refrain from posting your comments when no one really needs them.

If you have a jaw dropping template to show or offer, do it in your OWN thread. Not here.

Second, your skin looks no where even close to Azaloth's .. and take this from another designer, who knows how much hard work, attention to details and ingenutiy Azaloth and Techskins puts to their work.

I recommend Techskins and Subtilize media to everyone who is in need of Vbskins or full forum customization.

5 stars to them and keep up the good work !!!!
    SEO needed .. email or PM me.
    ----------------------------------------------