Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bzybhosting.com

bzybhosting.com

Well, i ordered one with ubuntu and came with centos.

Speeds for 1 GB port are terrible to put it nicely. Maximum i can get from multiple test files is 2-4MB, tested it on my dedicated server with 1gb port and i easily get 40MB+ on the test files.

Tried downloading from it and it maxes at 8-9MB upload.

At these prices they might be overselling like crazy.

Will try testing the speeds later, if i can't even get 10MB speeds on it I'm not gonna waste my time setting it up for what i was gonna use it for.

Quote Originally Posted by iiSuPerBaD View Post
    Well, i ordered one with ubuntu and came with centos.

Speeds for 1 GB port are terrible to put it nicely. Maximum i can get from multiple test files is 2-4MB, tested it on my dedicated server with 1gb port and i easily get 40MB+ on the test files.

Tried downloading from it and it maxes at 8-9MB upload.

At these prices they might be overselling like crazy.

Will try testing the speeds later, if i can't even get 10MB speeds on it I'm not gonna waste my time setting it up for what i was gonna use it for.
    We would of appreciated you contacting us before you posted here and said what you said. You ordered barley a few minutes ago this is not even far to us. What is this your 5 minute review.

You cannot compare a 1 GB port on a VPS to a 1 GB port on a dedicated server they will never be the same and the dedicated will always be better because it actually has full utilization of that 1 GB port. And your test is extremely inconclusive and has not been validated to the degree we deserve at least that.

That is why I will be issuing you a full refund and thanking you for trying our services out. If you purchased for the intended purpose of a review then maybe you could have waited at least a week and did several test to give our service a fair chance.

Please do not accuse us of overselling because of our prices there is no justification for that or any of your other comments.

Thanks again for trying our service.
    | Buzy Bee Hosting, LLCsales@bzybhosting.com★Dedicated★KVM VPS★
    | Self/Fully Managed★ Shared Hosting★cPanelŽ★ 99.9% uptime★
    | Softaculous★ CMS hosting★ SSL Certs★ Idera CDP Backup, FTP Backup

Your refund has been process you should receive emails shortly. Also the price you paid is only for the first month. After the first month they will go back to normal so you would have paid $11.97 a month for our Buzy Bee VPS with 512 MB memory witch is very comparable. I think you may have over looked this before you made your comments. The 80% off is a promotion!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alivedead View Post
    We would of appreciated you contacting us before you posted here and said what you said. You ordered barley a few minutes ago this is not even far to us. What is this your 5 minute review.

You cannot compare a 1 GB port on a VPS to a 1 GB port on a dedicated server they will never be the same and the dedicated will always be better because it actually has full utilization of that 1 GB port. And your test is extremely inconclusive and has not been validated to the degree we deserve at least that.

That is why I will be issuing you a full refund and thanking you for trying our services out. If you purchased for the intended purpose of a review then maybe you could have waited at least a week and did several test to give our service a fair chance.

Please do not accuse us of overselling because of our prices there is no justification for that or any of your other comments.

So you cancelled my server without notice? wow.
    I've used lots of servers and they all had great speeds from the start.
    Come on 3MB downloads on a 1GB port. That's slower than all budget providers who are overselling their services.

edit: what does the promotion has to do with terrible speeds on a 1gb port?

So you cancelled my server without notice? wow.
    Come on 3MB downloads on a 1GB port. That's slower than all budget providers who are overselling their services.

edit: what does the promotion has to do with terrible speeds on a 1gb port?
    We are not going to comment any further than this tread with you. I consider this closed!

We are not going to comment any further than this tread with you. I consider this closed!
    nice, the less you reply the less people see this.
    got to hide how bad they are.

Moved to discussion area.

A bit quick reactions over here. My personnel opinion is that OP should have contacted host first. If they would have refused to help then you can post a review. And one more thing downloading speed on 1 GB port will not be identical for VPS and dedicated server. Although you do not oversell still you will notice the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by superhostsolutions View Post
    A bit quick reactions over here. My personnel opinion is that OP should have contacted host first. If they would have refused to help then you can post a review. And one more thing downloading speed on 1 GB port will not be identical for VPS and dedicated server. Although you do not oversell still you will notice the difference.
    I think he posted fine, every one has freedom of expression.
    Buzy bee is also reaction in a kiddish manner, like you posted here, did not ask us ! great, we cancel you. Rude and not the way a host should be.

They can make him understand that their VPS is a good one, post solution and behave like a good host, tough customers come, this is also not the way to deal with any customer. They might ask them to leave after 1 month, but before 1 month they must ask first the customer and tell her that it would not be okay to continue with you, politely and can we refund you since we already decided not to host from next month.

RESPECT CONTRACTS AND CUSTOMERS BEFORE BENCHMARKING ! AND RESPECT THEM SAY WRONG ABOUT YOU ! A GOOD HOST GAINS RESPECT BY BEING POLITE AND NOT BEING RUDE.

@darknessends, I am agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessends View Post
    I think he posted fine, every one has freedom of expression.
    I think that allot of people misuse or do not understand the purpose of freedom of speech! Our right to freedom of speech does not mean you can say anything you want to anybody without repercussion. For example you cannot tell your boss exactly what you may feel about him and then say my rights are protected, no there will be repercussion. Our customer that gave us a 5 minute review can say what he wants but his repercussion was his server was fully terminated and refunded.

You are right you will get difficult customers and you must deal with them on a case by case basis. The reason this customer account was terminated is we felt that he was an impossible customer and at no point would we have been able to make him happy. We have several forms of support via our live chat, pre sales tickets, support tickets and several email address our 1.800 number and our local phone number which we answer very fast. And he attempted to contact us in none of these avenues which is concerning. This is exactly why we have all these channels so customers can use them. WHT is not a support channel for any host. It benefits allot of customers that are having issues not being able to contact their host but we were on live chat so the fact this customer went straight to WHT is concerning.

We felt it was never the intent of this customer to give us a fair review about our hosting performance. If you are going to review somebody service ie port speed, then you need to be professional and post your results and give the host time not 5 minutes and go straight to WHT to make a public complaint on unsubstantiated data.

Let me explain about a 1 GB port speed. The node is on a 1GB port so all the VM on that node will share that port. There are only 8 clients on the node this customer was put on and these 8 customers rely on our services and some have been with us for years. So we do not need a new customer on that node purposefully trying to max out our nodes port speed possibly affecting the other customers on our node. If he wanted a VPS to just test the port speed there are less damaging ways to do this. Yes our VPS have a 1 GB port speed but that does not mean you can utilize the entire 1 GB port because other customers are using the same port.

About the OS mix up we just installed new OS templates and the reason he received Centos was because of one, in the wrong place. We would have appreciated a simple email about this or support ticket then we would have apologized and fixed the order error. This is one reason we believe it was never the intent of this customer to be fair to Buzy Bee Hosting in any way shape or form we felt the longer he was on our network the more he would complain and he would have made sure not matter the quality of our services are, it would have never surfaced through the eyes of this customer.

If we felt we would have had a even a small chance of making him happy we would have easily take care of him just like we do with all our customers. But that is not the case here sometimes you just need to cut your losses before more damage is done.
    Last edited by BuzyBee-Kevin; 09-30-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Personally I think he posted and you are so offended that you terminated him.
    You did not even bother to ask that you would like to end the 1 month contract, is he ready or not, He has not breached your TOS by posting here, so he has not done a offensive thing. He is discussing things considering WHT members will help.

Posted at WHT in short time = Cancellation of Account at Busy Bee !

Howz that sounds ??

If you are a short tempered host ? NO Right.
    So please. HONOR THE CONTRACTS ! From next month you could definitely not host him, but atleast for the month have the courtesy to let the person go by wish and put a refund only if he wants to.

Sometimes customer clearing up their confusions accept it back in WHT + post a very good review for you. Anyways, its yours to call, you can do as you wish.

Personally I think he posted and you are so offended that you terminated him.
    You did not even bother to ask that you would like to end the 1 month contract, is he ready or not, He has not breached your TOS by posting here, so he has not done a offensive thing. He is discussing things considering WHT members will help.

Posted at WHT in short time = Cancellation of Account at Busy Bee !

Howz that sounds ??

If you are a short tempered host ? NO Right.
    So please. HONOR THE CONTRACTS ! From next month you could definitely not host him, but atleast for the month have the courtesy to let the person go by wish and put a refund only if he wants to.

Sometimes customer clearing up their confusions accept it back in WHT + post a very good review for you. Anyways, its yours to call, you can do as you wish.
    This is what happened he did not start this tread it was moved here because he posted his comments against our advertising thread 5 minutes after he signed up. If he posted here I agree with you it would be a different story but he posted against our advertising thread and it was moved here. So he was not reaching out for WHT support if he was then he should have started the treat in the appropriate place.

My question to you do you think that he gave us a factual bias fair opinion of the true nature of our services?

Commenting in the Advertising forums is a violation of WHT that is why this thread was moved here and our Terms of service agreement. I posted a small blurp from it below.

This is another thread where he talks about network speed and other hosts. The other members try to tell him about network speeds and such so this is not his first time.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1184961

12.2 Any abuse towards any bzybhosting.com Information Services employee will not be tolerated. You are expected to request and respond to support and other issues in a professional manner. When emailing bzybhosting.com Information Services or utilizing the Ticket Desk Support System, refrain from using caps, exclamation points, and other forms of written yelling. Any cursing, yelling, or further intentional disruptive behavior aimed at bzybhosting.com Information Services or it's employees shall be considered a violation of this TOS.

We are not under any contract or binding legal agreement to be his host we have a right to refuse business and all providers have that right. We have seen many customers post here when providers use that right and they do so for many reasons.

We would have definitively done this if we felt there was a chance if he stared the thread in a different location say here where it would have been appropriate then that would have been a different story. But he made it personal against Buzy Bee Hosting service to attack our add in the advertising forum.

Also he could have asked for a refund if he was not happy and we would have gladly done this no harm no foul but that was not his intent. But again he made it personal by posting against our ad.

This is not what you said here.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1184961

stop trying to cover yourself.

that was a post about Kimsufi servers, note "KIMSUFI SERVERS".

those are located miles away from usa and i was trying to get a speed test from france to the us.

i just ordered a server from ramnode and got to tell you, 1gbps like advertised.

About the OS mix up we just installed new OS templates and the reason he received Centos was because of one, in the wrong place. We would have appreciated a simple email about this or support ticket then we would have apologized and fixed the order error. This is one reason we believe it was never the intent of this customer to be fair to Buzy Bee Hosting in any way shape or form we felt the longer he was on our network the more he would complain and he would have made sure not matter the quality of our services are, it would have never surfaced through the eyes of this customer.
    i changed the os myself btw.

I am really glad that you found what your are looking for. Every host is different and have different locations and the route you use to them seems to work well for you. My recommendation to you is if you have issues with hosts in the future like us or ramnode or any other host it would have been nice for you to have have contacted us so we would have had a chance to look into what was going on and even check your route to our servers. But you gave us no chance to look at the issue you were having. This in the fundamental issue here! Every provider of anything deserves the chance to provide customer support. I see customers here all the time that don't get customer support because their host is gone. Your the only customer that just skipped to the complaint with out contacting us I have never seen that before.

Connections speeds are all different there are several factors involved including your download speed which is on a shared line as well and the route to our servers. Some times ISP route customers in goofy ways if a network between you and our server is having problems. It does not necessarily mean we are experiencing any issues on our side. What I am saying is there are factors involved that we do not control that is why you should give hosts the benefit of the doubt and contact support. What we would have done in this case is check our servers, and your route to our servers as well as speed test our network and contact our data center and see if there are any known issues at the moment. My point is there is a lot that could have been done so I don't know why you'd just attacked our ad. But you were clearly were not interested in that at all. Good luck with your new host really

I am really glad that you found what your are looking for. Every host is different and have different locations and the route you use to them seems to work well for you. My recommendation to you is if you have issues with hosts in the future like us or ramnode or any other host it would have been nice for you to have have contacted us so we would have had a chance to look into what was going on and even check your route to our servers. But you gave us no chance to look at the issue you were having. This in the fundamental issue here! Every provider of anything deserves the chance to provide customer support. I see customers here all the time that don't get customer support because their host is gone. Your the only customer that just skipped to the complaint with out contacting us I have never seen that before.

Connections speeds are all different there are several factors involved including your download speed which is on a shared line as well and the route to our servers. Some times ISP route customers in goofy ways if a network between you and our server is having problems. It does not necessarily mean we are experiencing any issues on our side. What I am saying is there are factors involved that we do not control that is why you should give hosts the benefit of the doubt and contact support. What we would have done in this case is check our servers, and your route to our servers as well as speed test our network and contact our data center and see if there are any known issues at the moment. My point is there is a lot that could have been done so I don't know why you'd just attacked our ad. But you were clearly were not interested in that at all. Good luck with your new host really
    I think its over for all ! And I really appreciate you to tell the complete story, I believe you are a good host, since you still care to post.

i changed the os myself btw.
    I am sorry that you had this problem it is fixed now. We try to keep our templates up to date as often as possible to offer customers the latest we had not yet tested this template. If there is an error through out the order process the node will install the default template which is Centos as you saw. In a round about way we found out there was a problem and I thank you for that but I would have preferred to learn about it a different way. But thanks though

Wow, nice hosting, the website takes about 20 seconds to load, no offense....

By the way stated on your website : Dedicated Resources...Wouldn't that mean 1GBPS post as well, correct my if I'm wrong, that is a resource isn't it.

Thank you for a professional reply, and I believe your words in this.

I totally agree with you as-well VPS share the 1GB Port.

If you want to buy a VPS from bzybhosting, just buy it from the real source for real performance, for probably half price....

http://data102.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokon View Post
    If you want to buy a VPS from bzybhosting, just buy it from the real source for real performance, for probably half price....

http://data102.com
    You are implying that we host with data102. We do not we rent data center space from them. It is called collocation we own all our equipment and we pay them allot of money each month to rent that space. Other than that we have nothing to do with data102 as far as services.

They do sell VPS but their prices are about 5 times more than ours. And you get much less resources in every way.

They are very good people at data102 some I have known for years and would call my friends. They operate the biggest data center in Colorado Springs and Denver. So if there are any host that collocate like we do then look them up. Their staff are really amazing. And because of their quality of service our company has really grown through the years.

Quote Originally Posted by ************ View Post
    Thank you for a professional reply, and I believe your words in this.

I totally agree with you as-well VPS share the 1GB Port.
    Thanks for the kind words this thread is really dragging on it feels like its bash Buzy Bee day.

You are implying that we host with data102. We do not we rent data center space from them. It is called collocation we own all our equipment and we pay them allot of money each month to rent that space. Other than that we have nothing to do with data102 as far as services.

They do sell VPS but their prices are about 5 times more than ours. And you get much less resources in every way.

They are very good people at data102 some I have known for years and would call my friends. They operate the biggest data center in Colorado Springs and Denver. So if there are any host that collocate like we do then look them up. Their staff are really amazing. And because of their quality of service our company has really grown through the years.
    But the VMs and splits are made by you..The internet allocated is controlled by you, if data102 knows what they're doing then they'll provide real speeds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast