Thumbs down dreamservers.co.uk entity plan

Morning ,

Just wanted to to ask if someone still has an Entity plan vps from James (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...t=dreamservers) that he offered in his last giveaway? Seems to be fully offline and nothing in the mail, working if was just silently deleted like most of such offers?

Regards,
    How can you factor in VAT when comparing since you are subject to VAT on everything? Obviously purchases made outside the EU are not going to be collected with VAT, but are you not still responsible to pay it on your own? - Tim Flavin from "Hostigation.com"

Well..

1. The post is from a while ago, usually promotions only last for a little while.

2. His last post says this: Please PM me your email address, I've had like 200 emails !

Maybe that is why your email never got through?

Quote Originally Posted by SolaDrive View Post
    Well..

1. The post is from a while ago, usually promotions only last for a little while.

2. His last post says this: Please PM me your email address, I've had like 200 emails !

Maybe that is why your email never got through?
    I'm not looking to get 1, I had one with 250 days uptime. And just asking if the same plan owners had their terminated or James is having some kind of server issue.
    How can you factor in VAT when comparing since you are subject to VAT on everything? Obviously purchases made outside the EU are not going to be collected with VAT, but are you not still responsible to pay it on your own? - Tim Flavin from "Hostigation.com"

Would advise to be careful with ordering anything from them ATM, completely no reply since 09-23, and no actions were taken with the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurikami View Post
    Would advise to be careful with ordering anything from them ATM, completely no reply since 09-23, and no actions were taken with the ticket.
    Kurikami,

We sent out emails to each client that received a free VMware vCloud Server from us asking them to email us because we were migrating all clients to a new platform.

All clients that didn't respond to us as stated in the email would be deleted, I'm sorry if you email was lost / you didn't get a reply, however we have customers still on the free service and with 300+ days of up-time.

Also when you state "be careful with ordering anything from them" you were given a free service, nor was you signed into any contract with Dream Servers and nor was you paying for any service from us.

As I've stated we treat every customer the same and as you've stated you had received over 240+ days of up time on your free service, I know for a fact many providers can't provide that level of up-time on paid contracts.

Please send an email to Support@dreamservers.uk.com and we'll do our best to help you.
    James Little Operations Director Dream Servers Ltd

Dedicated Servers - Colocation - IP Transit - Data Storage - Managed Services - Cloud Web Hosting - Cloud vServers