Thumbs up Monster Megs Review

I've had a semi-dedicated account (located in US) with MonsterMegs for 3 months now. To this point, I have had 0 downtime with this account. I also have a reseller (located in Netherlands) with them and have only had two issues that were resolved within 30 minutes to an hour.

In the 5 years I have been running websites, they are the best company I have come across. The service is excellent and the support is the best you will find.

Just thought I would let everyone here know that for future reference.

Sounds like good support. How was the price/bandwidth/uptime?
    Amanah Tech Inc.
    151 Front Street, Toronto, Canada
    Affordable Colocation & 100TB Dedicated Servers.
    Email: sales@amanah.com | +1 416 603 9825 X1 | http://www.amanah.com

Quote Originally Posted by STYC101 View Post
    I've had a semi-dedicated account (located in US) with MonsterMegs for 3 months now.
    Can you provide anything to show that personal experience for that amount of time? We ask this of members that post reviews without that detail, just to keep reviews honest.
    Thanks!
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Here, this should be enough:

i47.tinypic.com/66mb77.png

Quote Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
    Sounds like good support. How was the price/bandwidth/uptime?
    Sorry I didn't get back to this sooner. All 3 things are the best I have ever experienced and I'm not exaggerating. I've been on 10+ different hosts over the years and have never gotten everything I needed until now. I have had 0 downtime on the semi-dedicated account I have and only 1 instance of downtime on a reseller I have and that was due to a hardware problem. I can't remember how long it was down but it wasn't more than a couple hours. So between both accounts, 2 hours of downtime in 3 months.

I won't speak on prices because I got them in the middle of a sale so the prices may have changed between now and then.

Ok, as long as they're working good for you, it's good news.

Monster Megs owns ! before i had a host service at justhost , but when i needed support they just not solved my problem whit phpnuke website and always talking the same thing to me !

So i found monster Megs and talked whit Kevin, he just explained me alot of thing (even im not his customer) so i decided to move to Monster Megs and he solved my problem in one click ! since this day my website is runninng whitout any problem, the suport is exelent 5 stars to suport, evetime i needed help they just solved my problem in minuts, well im very happy whit monster megs, good company, exelent suport, all the besth !

i realy recommend Monster Megs for those who have no experience whit how to host your website, phpnuke, sql etc... just order and they do all for you ! thats the besth !

Thanks

my website : http://www.brs-clan.com

Thanks for all the great comments guys. We are pleased that we are meeting your expectations and hope this continues in the future. You both have been a pleasure to work with and look forward to a long lasting business relationship.
    Kevin Kopp - MonsterMegs Business Class Hosting Services
    Pure SSD Powered Shared, Reseller, and Enterprise Hosting Solutions
    US & NL Locations :: [US] PhoenixNAP | [NL] EvoSwitch Datacenters

Ditto to that, Kevin. It's been great not having to worry about the websites being up. Load off my shoulders.

Glad your having a great experience with your host. Hope it continues.

Chad
    Webmasterbabble.com Webmaster Forum
    Come join us at webmasterbabble.com

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I figured it would be appropriate -- this thread was one of the things that convinced me to pick MonsterMegs for hosting. I've been very happy with their hosting, so I figured I'd update this thread to say that it is still accurate, four years down the line!

- zero downtime (after three months)
    - zero issues with all services, including default settings on databases, shell use, large automated email loads, etc.
    - the one time I had a question, I got a thorough response in about 5 minutes

Also, for anyone wondering about the coincidence of "three months" reappearing here, MM did politely (and only once) suggest sharing feedback about them when my account hit the 3 month mark. Which I think is a relatively responsible way to encourage word-of-mouth, so I'm OK with that. (Also, I needed an excuse to procrastinate right now, so saying nice things about something that has gone smoothly for me: perfect.)

(Quick and sloppy but hopefully adequate proof that I have an account there -- okay, guess I can't post links with a new account, so on imgur, it's at this ID: JjWFvW1 )