Free Domain for Life / Lease with hosting, Suggestions required

Hello,

Today i am very disappointing from one client, Actually client registered 2 domains with hosting for free and now he want to move on to another provider he paid for one domain as per our terms that if someone purchase hosting and get free domain and want to move on to another provider client will have to pay one time fee of $15 for each.

We describe on our terms page and client agreed during signup and now abusing and wrote that this is unfair with customers as we treat him very well and moved one domain to his his account for which he paid.

If this is unfair then why they agreed to our terms? if we didn't described on our terms page then we are doing unfair as many hosting providers do the same for free domains registration with hosting account and charge after if client don't want to host.

What is your suggestions about? Tomorrow such type of client will come and will blame our company? are this fair?
    Build your dream otherwise someone will hire you to build their dreams.

I wouldn't worry about it. So long as your terms are clear, then it sounds like just another client that clicks 'I accept' on signup and doesn't actually read them.

$15 is hardly unreasonable.

If the client is getting charged only for the free domain and agreed to this charge when signing up if they moved.
    I would say you are in the right to charge the $15.00

Yes, I explained well but client still don't want to accept the truth, very strange to me.

If we are charging $19 per year with free domains for 10 GB account and spend 2 years with us and happy customer all time with no single issue no ticket submitted within two years and when purchased reseller account with different provider and moving his accounts then we are doing unfair and abusing that made me tensed.

Thanks for your suggestions!
    Build your dream otherwise someone will hire you to build their dreams.