hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : Prolime Host Horrible Service and Won't Refund
Closed Thread

Forum Jump

Prolime Host Horrible Service and Won't Refund

Closed Thread Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Prolime Host Horrible Service and Won't Refund

I paid for a server from Prolime Servers:

prolimehost.com

I needed some extra ip's to use for the server, he assumed I was using them to send emails? And then claimed that I sent him fake information. Now he won't refund me until I take down my post. I have done nothing wrong, I paid for a server and he won't deliver or refund until I take down my post on Webhostingtalk:

Terrell Pettit
Client 18/08/2012 03:00
What is going on with this? I still do not see anything.

Terrell Pettit
Client 18/08/2012 03:01
Stop wasting my damn time and refund it. You said you already did it.

Tina Anderson
Staff 18/08/2012 03:08

thanks for posting on webhosting talk.

---
Best Regards
Tina Anderson
Prolime Solutions
How would you rate this reply? Poor Excellent

Terrell Pettit
Client 18/08/2012 03:45
Have you refunded me yet or what? If you did what you said I wouldn't have to. I can call in next.

Tina Anderson
Staff 18/08/2012 03:49

delete your post and then we can solve this issue.

---
Best Regards
Tina Anderson
Prolime Solutions

Terrell Pettit
Client 18/08/2012 03:52
Listen I have done nothing wrong, in your message above you said you processed my refund, I have not gotten it back yet. Process it and I will take it down.

Is this how most ISP's do business these days?

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Terrell,

this would be my first and last reply in this thread, firstly we never declined for refund, tina said it will be processed in 3 working days that means you will get a refund on monday secondly, whatever she said is correct we do not host spammers, we asked to verify ownership of the site you mentioned while ordering & you never did it, we asked to fill justification and you just signed it and wrote you need it for vpn ie you again failed it, then we asked you to email us from your company domain or from the domain you plan to use then you said its not ready....now i will leave this upto fellow wht members to decide who is correct and who is wrong here

fyi: we do not host spammer & we are not scared of such post and thread our customers love us and these thread wont make any difference.

thanks you

Old
Premium Member

Quote:
Tina Anderson
Staff 18/08/2012 03:49

delete your post and then we can solve this issue.
This reply of yours is completely not acceptable to me as well.

You have complete right to suspend pr cancel the customer's account if he is not able to verify his identity or purpose of a dedicated IP. But your support refusing to help unless a thread is deleted is sad.

Blazing Fast Servers. Blazing Fast Websites. Blazing Fast Support.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

the reply which he mentioned above is made few hours back and his refund was already processed on Friday morning that means his issue is already solved & as i too mentioned above monday afternoon he will get money back to his account...our billing works 3 days a week and there are certain rules which we needs to follow.

Old
Premium Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolime Servers View Post
the reply which he mentioned above is made few hours back and his refund was already processed on Friday morning that means his issue is already solved & as i too mentioned above monday afternoon he will get money back to his account...our billing works 3 days a week and there are certain rules which we needs to follow.
It has absolutely nothing to do with his refund being processed but rather you trying to cover up something. Instead of you asking him to take down his post (i pity it) you should try to clear the confusion or issue by a follow-up reply in the thread itself.Image if every webhost were to ask their customers to delete any negative reviews.

Old

What he is saying is untrue anyway, he never asked me to email him from anywhere. I filled out the form completely, I don't know what is going on over there maybe they didn't have it ready.

All I wanted was a refund, you told me you processed it a couple of days ago:

Tina Anderson
Staff 15/08/2012 10:30

we do not want to interact, i have processed your refund

---
Best Regards
Tina Anderson
Prolime Solutions

You just continue to lie and try to cover it up. All I wanted was a server, which was paid for.

Old
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsm875 View Post

Tina Anderson
Staff 15/08/2012 10:30

we do not want to interact, i have processed your refund
@tsm i feel sorry about your experience with them. Really the ethics of customer services has been blown off by them.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PromptSpace-Kushal View Post
It has absolutely nothing to do with his refund being processed but rather you trying to cover up something. Instead of you asking him to take down his post (i pity it) you should try to clear the confusion or issue by a follow-up reply in the thread itself.Image if every webhost were to ask their customers to delete any negative reviews.
can you please ask him to post previous replies made by our support executive, which will prove the efforts we made to solve this issue in fact customer was harsh from start itself, i am sorry if you felt this way but again we are very strict with mailers and we have to follow our company policy.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Prolime, I noticed you are from India. Is Tina Anderson a real or fake name?

Old
Web Hosting Master

Also, you should change your WHT signature, "100% Satisfied Customer Till Date" because here is one that isn't.

Old

Still no refund, how long does it take to click refund in paypal? This guy is basically holding my money hostage. What have you tried to work out? You told me you refunded it on the 15th but I still see nothing.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

The hosting industry seems to be the only one with such poor and rude customer service. I could never imagine trying to blackmail a customer to remove a review.

Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by PromptSpace-Kushal View Post
@tsm i feel sorry about your experience with them. Really the ethics of customer services has been blown off by them.

agreed

Old

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by n!ghtmare View Post
Prolime, I noticed you are from India. Is Tina Anderson a real or fake name?
How many people in india have you seen called Tina

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsm875 View Post
Still no refund, how long does it take to click refund in paypal? This guy is basically holding my money hostage. What have you tried to work out? You told me you refunded it on the 15th but I still see nothing.
i have already mentioned & confirmed that your refund will be processed on monday, only billing personal & our admin can access paypal account.

@Luc - Servulous - i am really shocked to see how people at wht are reacting towards a post made by a spammer, instead of showing him right path you guys are encouraging him to continue his work and spam the network by supporting him & if the post done by Tina is offensive then too i will still stick to my words that yes our behavior towards spammers would be same.

we have been providing quality services from past 3+ years & hosting hundreds of customer, the person who reviewed us above was trying to get /27 block by providing wrong information, he dont have site, he dont have any domains and tried to trick our sales person & the reply that tina posted was done few hours back and by that time his refund was already processed, again i would like to mention that we do not host spammers and we will continue cleaning such dirt in same way...

Closed Thread