hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Web Hosting Companies And Clients For Sale or Purchase : cPanel Clients and Site for sale $1.2k/year

Forum Jump

cPanel Clients and Site for sale $1.2k/year

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Companies And Clients For Sale or Purchase Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Temporary User Name

cPanel Clients and Site for sale $1.2k/year

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to sell my clients along with the site & domain. Reason for selling it is because I'm in debt and need to pay it off asap.

Here is the income forecast:

USD Currency
Monthly: $73.16 USD (39)
Quarterly: $11.18 USD (2)
Semi-Annually: $15.00 USD (1)
Annually: $282.39 USD (21)
Biennially: $0.00 USD (0)
Triennially: $0.00 USD (0)
Est. Annual: $1,235.03 USD

We are using a master reseller from a reputable hosting & are selling shared and reseller hosting to our clients. We can offer to help out on migrating them to your server as long as you provide us a FTP, we will take backup of each account and transfer them to the FTP you guys provided to us. From then you will manually restore the backup account.

Clients are base all over the world, really I don't know but most I would say is from the USA. Support are provided in English language. My clients has been with me from new to over a year now.

Payment method we used are:

Paypal, Payza, Google Checkout, & Liberty Reserve.

Most clients are paying through Paypal recurring subscription.
Which we will cancel any subscription once bought out.

Our expense are under $25/month which include the master reseller, SSL, Dedicated IP, WHMCS lease license.

Clients resources usage:

Disk Space: Unknown (Less then 10gb on an guess)
Bandwidth: Atm it's 54GB. Last month was under 80GB.

There is NO NDA. Domain name will not be announce or letting anyone know unless it's been bought out=money been received.

We are looking for $1500 BIN. Sorry no bidding. Offer are welcome just don't low baller. Serious buyer only please. Don't waste my time so I won't waste yours too. Thanks.

Requirement:

Company must been over 2 years old
Must be using CloudLinux/LiteSpeed

Once bought out, we can send all clients an email letting them know that we have been bought out & who the new owner is.

Screen shots of our WHMCS:

http://www.multi-upload.me/57060tj8d...ad.me.zip.html

Any more questions please ask or email me at:

bizselling (at) gmail . com

My opinion is that it's best to run the hosting how it is it atm for a few months before
transferring them to your server but it's up to you.

Last edited by AnonymousBiz; 08-16-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old

How many clients as a sheared reseller dedicated what type of plans do you have on what type of clients are they all unlimited do they have limits on bandwidth or disk space.
Where is your company resigning is in the u s or overseas

Old
Web Hosting Master

The screen shot link you posted is a spammy file host and nothing but ads and confusion.

Quote:
Domain name will not be announce or letting anyone know unless it's been bought out=money been received.
As DD is required this will be a must to evaluate and know exactly what the assets are.

Please email info // spinikr.com with any NDA if necessary and information site, domain, breakdown of clients, etc.

HeroicVPS Premium KVM VPS. Ashburn / Phoenix

Sponsored Links
Old
Disabled

It would be hard for you to sell without telling the domain name.

Old
Corporate Member

I am interested in this but would need more information.

Please email details to stuart + starwebhosting.eu

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

We are interested too. Please send us more details to admin @ prewebhost.com

Old
Web Hosting Master

$750 and I can prove my calculations, and this is if you will provide validation of your numbers

Old
Temporary User Name

Hello All,

I currently do not have any sort of NDA, but if any of you guys got one that I can use would be great for those who want to know the domain name and other info. If you guys got one please send it to bizselling [at] gmail.com

Old
WHT Content Curator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousBiz View Post
Hello All,

I currently do not have any sort of NDA, but if any of you guys got one that I can use would be great for those who want to know the domain name and other info. If you guys got one please send it to bizselling [at] gmail.com
Try using Google. Why should the seller have to do work for information you're not willing to disclose?

In any event, doug[at]yipfolio.com, i'm an interested buyer.

www.bigbrainglobal.com | Big Brain Global Networks

Old
Corporate Member

Do you have an NDA yet ?

I used to have but must have misplaced it.

Old
Temporarily Suspended

Interested as well. Send to info@solidshellsecurity.com

Old
Temporary User Name

I'm sill looking for a buyer. Serious buyer only please.

Email me at bizselling (at) gmail . com if you have any question.

Old
Web Hosting Master

$1k if you can proove your numbers

Old
Temporary User Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashus View Post
$1k if you can proove your numbers
Hello Crashus,

Please email me if possible. Thanks.

Old
Web Hosting Master

I don't think the seller is interested anymore. No emailed info yet.

HeroicVPS Premium KVM VPS. Ashburn / Phoenix