Thumbs down BURST.net - No Reply? Worst Support

Dear All,
    3 days back i have purchased BURST.NET VPS Premium server and As per BURST.NET policy VPS will be delivered immediately ,they have delivered after 12 hours(After requesting via ticket).i have migrated my server to vps changed domain setting @godaddy.
    my VPS server ip address is 184.82.31.xx,when i ping this it is showing some other host details and it is 3rd day my server is down because of ip address is wrong or something.
    Raised service Ticket yesterday no reply,no support nothing.
    what should i do please suggest.
    my server is down for 3 days ... loss of revenue and loss of time.
    such a bad experience with BURST.NET.
    Thanks.

If I understand you correctly this sounds like quite the error on their end. I hope this gets worked out for you. Either way, this absolutely is Burst's support forum (no sarcasm). You'll get the quickest response here. Don't take that as a judgement, just an observation.
    Last edited by mxroute; 08-15-2012 at 03:57 AM.
    Ain't here to spam my signature, I'm not desperate for sales.

got to contact us page of burst.net and call their support department and give them your ticket ID.

Hi Gettyhosting,
    SIMPLY DO NOT PUT WORD/without ticket i can not write this post.Ticket number 3363525 with BurstNET.

Sounds like you didn't alter DNS records properly. Or that your propagation is taking longer than normal.

If "lost revenue" is a real concern, don't use a budget provider. Instead look at premium providers, such as LiquidWeb or EuroVPS. You'll get what you pay for, in the world of hosting.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Is VPS available via one of its IP addresses? I.e., can you connect to it using IP address (not a (sub)domain name)?
    IT blog is under reconstruction, please standby
    "There are two kinds of people in the world, those who haven't lost important data yet, and those who do regular backups."
    Network Monitoring Tool - contact me for coupon code to get discount

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    Sounds like you didn't alter DNS records properly. Or that your propagation is taking longer than normal.

If "lost revenue" is a real concern, don't use a budget provider. Instead look at premium providers, such as LiquidWeb or EuroVPS. You'll get what you pay for, in the world of hosting.
    +1 for what have you said, how ever their are some budget providers too who provide good support.

But burstnet is quite a big provider that's why their support is slow, you can take a look at lowendbox or URpad if you need good low budget VPS.

If you looking for reliability and good support don't go with budget hosting.
    Try to spend a little bit more to get better services.
    ControlVM.com :: Elastic Cloud Hosting Alternatives to VPS Reliable Cloud Server
    Enterprise Hosting @
    Malaysia ● Germany ● USA ● Singapore
    We Accept: Paypal
    Alipay GrabPay Credit/Debit Card FPX Bank Transfer Bank TT

You can get good support from "budget" hosts also, like Prometeus.com and Urpad.net.
    But of course, if you want a fully managed server you have to pay more yes.
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)
    Powered by: Kimsufi, backed up by: Hetzner, DigitalOcean and Vultr.com
    Also using
    SolaDrive.com (56+ months), KnownHost.com (56+ months)

Sounds like the exact same problem as I had to begin with

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1182547

You are not the only one having issues with BurstNet. Many are, but you have to hang tight until a rep comes on this forum and resolves it for you.

If not, move on and find a more reliable provider. As said above if you are loosing lots of revenue choose a quality provider.

- Daniel

On of my client VPS (184.82.107.2xx) is currently down now for almost 12 hours.. and BurstNet still can't resolve their node issue..
    They are getting worst day by day now..
    SerayaHost.com :: Care Hosting With Value Price
    Email : sales @ serayahost.com | cPanel & US Server
    Your Domain Reseller Partner

Quote Originally Posted by SerayaHost View Post
    On of my client VPS (184.82.107.2xx) is currently down now for almost 12 hours.. and BurstNet still can't resolve their node issue..
    They are getting worst day by day now..
    If you read all the bad reviews out there, they have been so bad for a long time. I'm sure they can find a way to blame you for the downtime. It's seems to be all they do in most of the threads here at WHT.

Or that they are so big that problems always happens, and they can do little with it, since they are so cheap, so customers can't expect any service.
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)