Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: Limenex Review

  1. #1

    Limenex Review

    I'm writing this review for Limenex who has been for my host for nearly two months.

    I've first signed up with Limenex when I saw their advertisement on the Shared Hosting Offers and I was really impressed by their great looking website design, prices, and disk space/bandwidth limits. My websites that I have hosted with Limenex have always been loading lighting fast, even when they switched from Varnish to Litespeed. All my support tickets have been handled to my satisfaction within hours and I couldn't ask for a better host.

    Reliability: 10/10
    Support: 10/10
    Speed & Performance: 10/10
    Price: 10/10

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,485
    Thanks for the review, Jon. We really appreciate it.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates
    Check out our Managed Dedicated Server Special Deals!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    294
    seems to be running on inno's reseler? :-*

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by user45 View Post
    seems to be running on inno's reseler? :-*
    No we are not reselling Innohosting.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates
    Check out our Managed Dedicated Server Special Deals!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    294
    its very obvious. br honest;-)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by user45 View Post
    its very obvious. br honest;-)
    No they're not running on an Innohosting resellers plan. How do I know?
    1) Innohosting servers are currently powered by Varnish and NOT LiteSpeed, which Limenex servers are.

    2) There is a good possibility that they could be getting their dedicated servers from Innohosting

    3) Most web hosts do not host their own websites on their own servers, and that is how you possibly got to that conclusion.

    4) Innohosting's reseller plan does not offer as much Disk space and bandwidth that Limenex offers on their shared hosting plans. Innohosting's reseller plan offers a maximum of 20GB disk space and 350GB bandwidth. I know that Limenex has a more than enough customers to surpass this, therefore it's an automatic elimination that they are not an Innohosting reseller.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    357
    Thanks for the positive review! And no they aren't running on InnoHosting's reseller... where did you come up with that?
    Kyle C. - Sales & Marketing Director
    Managed VPS - tmzVPS.com - Florida, US/Los Angeles, US/United Kingdom Locations - INSTANT Setup - cPanel/WHM Included - Fully Managed & Unmanaged VPS's
    14 day money back guarantee | 5+ Years in Business | PaypalAlertPayGoogle Checkout2CheckOut★Liberty Reserve Accepted

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    294
    opps. my mistake:-P sorry sout tgar.

  9. #9
    Very positive review, glad to hear you can give this rate to a service.

  10. #10
    I had a really bad experience registering with limenex.

    first, my invoice was marked as FRAUD. when i contacted them, the billing support officer accused me of giving "false address" so they wanted me to give "genuine" information, while the fact was i did give them my correct address and everything.

    then i was asked to supply photo ID with my address to confirm it.

    I did it. and finally they allowed me to pay.

    but when i wanted to pay via paypal, the same message always appeared.

    "Return to merchant and try a different payment method

    Unfortunately, we're unable to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)"

    so i contacted the billing support guy again, and after googling it he suggested me to try different browser.

    i dtried and still didnt work. to my surprise, all the support guy can say is "Good luck with finding another host!"

    what a greattttttttttt experience. i wasted 3 days.

    NOT GONNA RECCOMEND THIS LIMENEX TO ANYONE.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping beauty View Post
    I had a really bad experience registering with limenex.

    first, my invoice was marked as FRAUD. when i contacted them, the billing support officer accused me of giving "false address" so they wanted me to give "genuine" information, while the fact was i did give them my correct address and everything.

    then i was asked to supply photo ID with my address to confirm it.

    I did it. and finally they allowed me to pay.

    but when i wanted to pay via paypal, the same message always appeared.

    "Return to merchant and try a different payment method

    Unfortunately, we're unable to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)"

    so i contacted the billing support guy again, and after googling it he suggested me to try different browser.

    i dtried and still didnt work. to my surprise, all the support guy can say is "Good luck with finding another host!"

    what a greattttttttttt experience. i wasted 3 days.

    NOT GONNA RECCOMEND THIS LIMENEX TO ANYONE.
    Hi,

    Your invoice was marked as fraud by MaxMind because you ordered from a different location than your address. Like you said, we allowed payment once we verified your address.

    As for the PayPal message, there is nothing we can do about it since it is an issue with your PayPal account and we only accept PayPal for payments.

    Since we are unable to accept your order, we can only recommend you to find another hosting company that accepts alternate payment options. We're sorry that you wasted your time with us but it is unfair to blame us for such an issue that is beyond our control.

    Regards,
    Jay
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates
    Check out our Managed Dedicated Server Special Deals!

  12. #12
    Is it always the attitute of Limenex? ... Always put the blame on others...

    First i was accused on giving false information without asking what the situation was. Who would give their hotel address? i am on holiday.

    and now, you are not happy with my negative review ...

    Tell you what ... I just paid Hawk Host with no problem.

    Happy with their service and wont use Limenex ever again.

    Dont waste your time slamming every negative feedback on public forum. Instead, improve your costumer service. People will buy and leave good feedback if they feel that is whay they get.

    This will be my last post because i do not want to argue with you on every post i made. I am just telling out my experience so it can be a warning to others. Thats all. Your can learn and grow stronger from it, or you can be bitter and blame it on me. Up to you.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping beauty View Post
    Is it always the attitute of Limenex? ... Always put the blame on others...

    First i was accused on giving false information without asking what the situation was. Who would give their hotel address? i am on holiday.

    and now, you are not happy with my negative review ...

    Tell you what ... I just paid Hawk Host with no problem.

    Happy with their service and wont use Limenex ever again.

    Dont waste your time slamming every negative feedback on public forum. Instead, improve your costumer service. People will buy and leave good feedback if they feel that is whay they get.

    This will be my last post because i do not want to argue with you on every post i made. I am just telling out my experience so it can be a warning to others. Thats all. Your can learn and grow stronger from it, or you can be bitter and blame it on me. Up to you.
    Hi,

    I apologise if you are unhappy that I misunderstood your situation with my assumption since majority of fraud orders are made using fake address.

    However, you are making false accusations against us for something which is not within our control. We have never had a customer who had that strange PayPal error and if the error message was true (it should be anyway), it clearly stated that it was an issue with your PayPal account.

    At the end of the day, you have not actually used our service at all. You are simply unhappy because we can't accept your payment due to a strange issue with your PayPal account that we cannot control. We advised you to look for another host and that is all we can do.

    Regards,
    Jay
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates
    Check out our Managed Dedicated Server Special Deals!

  14. #14

    * Limenex

    Hello Everyone's
    Today i was buy Hosting Package from Them .it is very quickly they are response my Questions .
    also very help full always.before i hosting with many of major Players .They are advertised everywhere like giants of the Hosting . like hostgator, godaddy, and others.
    they are lying to the customers.even some one grow up and build up websites more then exceeded 10 Gb start many of problems;even very slow uploading pages ,
    most of unlimited bandwidth and disk spaces ..all are rubbished.
    they are counting Inodes and very limit to upload limitations.
    the better thing is this LIMENEX people say and agree there neither counting Inodes .then we can freely get breath and can freely develop our websites .
    I think better Hosting Home For Every ones In LIMENEX.
    Sorry i am not a Give them too boost i dont like to too much go panic .still i am newer we can see later on ,the first step and first impression is very good for me.
    i hope they are give to me a good service .

    Good luck

    Sumith Dias
    France

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresti View Post
    Hello Everyone's
    Today i was buy Hosting Package from Them .it is very quickly they are response my Questions .
    also very help full always.before i hosting with many of major Players .They are advertised everywhere like giants of the Hosting . like hostgator, godaddy, and others.
    they are lying to the customers.even some one grow up and build up websites more then exceeded 10 Gb start many of problems;even very slow uploading pages ,
    most of unlimited bandwidth and disk spaces ..all are rubbished.
    they are counting Inodes and very limit to upload limitations.
    the better thing is this LIMENEX people say and agree there neither counting Inodes .then we can freely get breath and can freely develop our websites .
    I think better Hosting Home For Every ones In LIMENEX.
    Sorry i am not a Give them too boost i dont like to too much go panic .still i am newer we can see later on ,the first step and first impression is very good for me.
    i hope they are give to me a good service .

    Good luck

    Sumith Dias
    France
    Thank you for your kind words, Sumith. We are happy doing business with you.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates
    Check out our Managed Dedicated Server Special Deals!

  16. #16

    Limenex

    Hello
    Even Most of Hosting peoples say lying as the same this Limenex
    because i found there use to Knownhost Servers.anyway .Looking positive service for us .
    there use to super charge system with MaxCDN
    This is what i found with them

    i will see what happen in future in my account with them

    Sumith Dias

  17. #17

    Luminex is Money scamers

    Dont get lost your money.Today i found my account has been Suspended .i am wondering.after that person inform it was my fault and i was send a virus there server .
    Hello,

    We've just now had the server back up after our datacenter had to put in upstream blocks for us to come back online.

    Your account was actually the culprit behind the attack. It is hosting IRC bots (ie participating in a botnet), and was performing an outbound DDoS along with port scanning. It appears in retaliation to these outbound attacks, we then received inbound attacks which has cost us around $1300 so far.

    This account will need to be moved elsewhere as we cannot afford to have the server down like this, nor the bandwidth spikes and this has severely violated our Terms of Service.

    Regards,
    Jay

    soon after he say cant refund my money. this is really cyber crime peoples..
    You are not entitled to a refund due to the violation of our Terms of Service. The following is quoted from our Terms of Service, which you agreed to during sign up.

    "No refunds will be made if we suspend or terminate your hosting or other services due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions"

    Regards,
    Jay

    Now there are neither reply after .please help to get my money back from them

    see they send me this information


    Product/Service: SPEC 2 - UK
    Domain: alohasia.com
    Amount: $142.20 USD
    Due Date: 14/01/2016
    Suspension Reason: Hosting IRC bots and DDoS other networks

    Please contact us as soon as possible to get your service reactivated.

    Regards,
    Limenex Web Hosting

    Please advised this issue and please beware of them...

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresti View Post
    Dont get lost your money.Today i found my account has been Suspended .i am wondering.after that person inform it was my fault and i was send a virus there server .
    Hello,

    We've just now had the server back up after our datacenter had to put in upstream blocks for us to come back online.

    Your account was actually the culprit behind the attack. It is hosting IRC bots (ie participating in a botnet), and was performing an outbound DDoS along with port scanning. It appears in retaliation to these outbound attacks, we then received inbound attacks which has cost us around $1300 so far.

    This account will need to be moved elsewhere as we cannot afford to have the server down like this, nor the bandwidth spikes and this has severely violated our Terms of Service.

    Regards,
    Jay

    soon after he say cant refund my money. this is really cyber crime peoples..
    You are not entitled to a refund due to the violation of our Terms of Service. The following is quoted from our Terms of Service, which you agreed to during sign up.

    "No refunds will be made if we suspend or terminate your hosting or other services due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions"

    Regards,
    Jay

    Now there are neither reply after .please help to get my money back from them

    see they send me this information


    Product/Service: SPEC 2 - UK
    Domain: alohasia.com
    Amount: $142.20 USD
    Due Date: 14/01/2016
    Suspension Reason: Hosting IRC bots and DDoS other networks

    Please contact us as soon as possible to get your service reactivated.

    Regards,
    Limenex Web Hosting

    Please advised this issue and please beware of them...
    You violated our Terms of Service and were given the boot. You have pretty much explained it yourself. Nonetheless, we are not interested in playing silly games with you. I have refunded your money less the domain registration fee.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates
    Check out our Managed Dedicated Server Special Deals!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,485
    Now there are neither reply after .please help to get my money back from them
    This is funny, because you posted this just 8 minutes after your last reply on our helpdesk.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates
    Check out our Managed Dedicated Server Special Deals!

  20. #20

    Dont Trust this Fake Hoting team

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon N View Post
    I'm writing this review for Limenex who has been for my host for nearly two months.

    I've first signed up with Limenex when I saw their advertisement on the Shared Hosting Offers and I was really impressed by their great looking website design, prices, and disk space/bandwidth limits. My websites that I have hosted with Limenex have always been loading lighting fast, even when they switched from Varnish to Litespeed. All my support tickets have been handled to my satisfaction within hours and I couldn't ask for a better host.

    Reliability: 10/10
    Support: 10/10
    Speed & Performance: 10/10
    Price: 10/10



    Hello,
    I am so wondering about this .i also go panic leave here good feedback but finally i was trap the same.just only few hours they give to me nice hosting service.after suddenly my account put suspended .The reason is i will upload to the virus .nice creation. this is first time i heard like this .my pc having a Norton anti virus also me also scared with viruses .
    still i did not get refund .
    now i cant access anything they are site .actually they haven't any servers .only rent out few days and run this kind of money game .actually they are cyber scamers.beware of this person .
    that site has a not any physical address or telephone numbers, they depend only the registration number in Singapore but ip is UK .
    jay,Felix all are in one person behind this game .
    But the clever faker has used ‘Domains by Proxy’ to register the domain so their details are hidden giving then anonymity. Quite frustrating really, the domains by proxy is intended to protect the owners details from being used for spamming and fake renewal scams etc but some people seem to think it is there to enable them to carry out illegal activity such as corporate identity theft (which indecently is exactly what this website is)

    So although they think they are untouchable, unfortunately for them the police take crimes such as this very seriously and ‘Domains by Proxy’ are legally bound to release registration details to law enforcement so they will not be anonymous for very long because the police HAVE been informed
    This Luminex is a fake company. Myself and my friends gone to Inform in international cyber scam division next few days .i advised to you dont deal any more with them.
    even i lost my valuable time and Money .
    I am going to inform Paypal too.
    because they are use to paypal account get in to money.
    Thanks reading

    Cresti
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails limenex.jpg  

  21. #21
    Good for sleeping beauty not trap to them.this person is use to fake name.not a real may be.run fake company not mention physical address or any Telephone number .
    really fake Business .
    Any one give me idea to find out there registration number mention is there website.


  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresti View Post
    Hello,
    I am so wondering about this .i also go panic leave here good feedback but finally i was trap the same.just only few hours they give to me nice hosting service.after suddenly my account put suspended .The reason is i will upload to the virus .nice creation. this is first time i heard like this .my pc having a Norton anti virus also me also scared with viruses .
    still i did not get refund .
    now i cant access anything they are site .actually they haven't any servers .only rent out few days and run this kind of money game .actually they are cyber scamers.beware of this person .
    that site has a not any physical address or telephone numbers, they depend only the registration number in Singapore but ip is UK .
    jay,Felix all are in one person behind this game .
    But the clever faker has used ‘Domains by Proxy’ to register the domain so their details are hidden giving then anonymity. Quite frustrating really, the domains by proxy is intended to protect the owners details from being used for spamming and fake renewal scams etc but some people seem to think it is there to enable them to carry out illegal activity such as corporate identity theft (which indecently is exactly what this website is)

    So although they think they are untouchable, unfortunately for them the police take crimes such as this very seriously and ‘Domains by Proxy’ are legally bound to release registration details to law enforcement so they will not be anonymous for very long because the police HAVE been informed
    This Luminex is a fake company. Myself and my friends gone to Inform in international cyber scam division next few days .i advised to you dont deal any more with them.
    even i lost my valuable time and Money .
    I am going to inform Paypal too.
    because they are use to paypal account get in to money.
    Thanks reading

    Cresti
    Nice try with all your bullsh*t. We refunded your payment despite the mess, threats, libel and defamation you did and you apparently aren't satisfied with it. You claim to not see the refund in your bank account. You paid by credit card, so you should be calling your credit card company. I am really tired of dealing with you.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates
    Check out our Managed Dedicated Server Special Deals!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,485
    Oh, and you yourself sent us a screenshot of the refund confirmation email PayPal sent. That pretty much proved that we refunded you. The problem is with your end and I suggest you to contact your bank/credit card company for details rather than slandering on the internet with BS.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates
    Check out our Managed Dedicated Server Special Deals!

  24. #24
    Limenex is a great company and certainly isn't fake.

    They were a great host when I used them in the past before I started GVH and I have no doubt they're just as good now. Jay doesn't deserve all this ridiculous libel and slander you're giving him.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon N View Post
    Limenex is a great company and certainly isn't fake.

    They were a great host when I used them in the past before I started GVH and I have no doubt they're just as good now. Jay doesn't deserve all this ridiculous libel and slander you're giving him.
    Thank you Jon for your support.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates
    Check out our Managed Dedicated Server Special Deals!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 03:11 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 01:16 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 01:11 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 08:44 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 12:19 PM

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •