Question Do you preferre to build your own billng&clients manager script ?or use ready script?

hello ,

i am PHP Developer , and i will start my hosting bussiness soon , but i am puzzled between building my site including support&billing system from scratch by myself ? or it's better to save the time and effort and use ready script such as WHMCS ?

i want your best opinions and your Tips please

If you are a starter,then creating your own billing software will not be the best solution especially when you are the only coder.It will be best if you have a team to create the script.Note : security issues may rise.So its better to use already made scripts.

In your case,You can customise and tweak the ready made script to fit your needs .

thank you very much dear for your opinion , you are right , but let us see other opinions also

If you're going to get a custom billing script I would recommend going with a reputable developer who knows what they're doing and not an oversea's one.

However - if you're just starting out and on a budget I would recommend using a pre-made script to help you save money and time. Pre-made scripts nowadays are so easy to manipulate to look how you want them there's not really a downside to using them!
    Kyle C. - Sales & Marketing Director
    Managed VPS - - Florida, US/Los Angeles, US/United Kingdom Locations - INSTANT Setup - cPanel/WHM Included - Fully Managed & Unmanaged VPS's
    14 day money back guarantee | 5+ Years in Business | PaypalAlertPayGoogle Checkout2CheckOut★Liberty Reserve Accepted

5. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!