hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting Talk Tutorials : Hosting Software and Control Panels Tutorials : Do you preferre to build your own billng&clients manager script ?or use ready script?

Forum Jump

Do you preferre to build your own billng&clients manager script ?or use ready script?

Reply Post New Thread In Hosting Software and Control Panels Tutorials Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 09:17 PM

Question

Do you preferre to build your own billng&clients manager script ?or use ready script?

hello ,

i am PHP Developer , and i will start my hosting bussiness soon , but i am puzzled between building my site including support&billing system from scratch by myself ? or it's better to save the time and effort and use ready script such as WHMCS ?

i want your best opinions and your Tips please

Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2012, 09:32 PM

If you are a starter,then creating your own billing software will not be the best solution especially when you are the only coder.It will be best if you have a team to create the script.Note : security issues may rise.So its better to use already made scripts.

In your case,You can customise and tweak the ready made script to fit your needs .

Old 07-25-2012, 03:42 PM

thank you very much dear for your opinion , you are right , but let us see other opinions also

Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

If you're going to get a custom billing script I would recommend going with a reputable developer who knows what they're doing and not an oversea's one.

However - if you're just starting out and on a budget I would recommend using a pre-made script to help you save money and time. Pre-made scripts nowadays are so easy to manipulate to look how you want them there's not really a downside to using them!