Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation UNIQUE and SPECIAL 2 keyword domain + 11k/year revenue!

Selling a Established webhosting company with a extreme unique and rare .com domain. several top10 rankings at Google, top2 ranked for a HIGH traffic and high cost webhosting related keyword.
    The Site have a revenue of about 11k/year and a profit of about $800/month (1 Dedicated Server customer, rest are webhosting and reseller hosting customers).

Monthly Break Down:
    Monthly: $71.48 USD (8)
    Quarterly: $239.34 USD (6)
    Semi-Annually: $895.94 USD (11)
    Annually: $6285.09 USD (79)
    Biennially: $1861.68 USD (11)
    Triennially: $606.60 USD (3)
    Est. Annual: $11025.13 USD

Your Costs:
    $40 in Licensing Costs
    $150 in Server rental costs (a cloud server is currently used – with a LOT of capacity to grow left)
    Outsource support costs about 50$ based on the current ticket load.

If you want, you can continue renting the Cloud server from us - and if you would like, you can resell our Cloud an Dedicated Server offerings for a special discounted price (35% off our already low pricing!) – per request I will forward you more information’s about our datacenter and server offerings.

Why we sell:
    We own the domain since many years and never done any marketing or development – we simple created the website and put it online. All customers are organic google customers. All our rankings are organic Google rankings! If you invest just a bit time in SEO and marketing – the site will easy grow FAST! (see the domain – 2 perfect webhosting related keywords!)
    We have a plan on our desk to develop the domain/site since over 2 years, but no time at all for this project. Several months ago we finally decided to only focus on our Enterprise (VDI, Managed cloud,..) and Infrastructure (colocation, dedicated server) business. So we sell this unique domain and existing hosting business.

What’s included with the sale:
    - Full ENTERPRISE Website Design, PSD, Blogs Content, Forums, And custom scripts.
    - OpenSRS Domain Reseller with a $8.24 a domain name (The lowest around)
    - Discounted WHMCS reseller account (WHMCS Licenses price at $12.85!)
    - Full rights to the domain name
    - Full designed custom error404/account setup/account suspended pages designs
    - Full created classified ads designs (to post on ebay, on craigslist,..)
    - Full banner set (for banner ads)
    - Unique Signup / Configuration module for WHMCS (to allow amazing signup and configuration options for your signup page)
    - Support from the general manager of the companies for 1 full month for free.
    - we already created a brand new updated website design – bud not codet/published yet, if buyer want – we will code that design and update the website fore FREE!

Here is how the sale will be posted

We are open for bids – but please understand we are posing a unique domain with big value – and some hosting revenue, so no bid under 25k will be accepted. Sign the NDA and we will tell you the domain name, you will see its worth it!

Please PM ME your email address to receive the NDA

Once NDA submitted we will give you whmcs access to all the hosts to check the clients.

What kind of websites are you hosting? I may be interested in obtaining your clients but I don't want your servers or your domain.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by rfwilliams777 View Post
    What kind of websites are you hosting? I may be interested in obtaining your clients but I don't want your servers or your domain.
    sorry, we do not split the sale, you can buy whole post (domain + clients) but not clients only

i cant pm you yet. email me at admin at hostnit.com
    and we can get your company ASAP if everything is right, FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE NOW FOR PURCHASE!

sent all requested NDA

btw, i forgot to mention, the domain is 11 years old and never dropped!

the bid was sent to your email......

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by padfam View Post
    the bid was sent to your email......
    was a joke bidder.

anyway,
    we sent out the NDA to all who sent us PM, and we received so far 2 serious bids. we plan to close the sale soon, so if somebody is still interrested to look into the sale, please send us a PM.

Please send NDA to wht [at] httpeasy.com

Do you have the breakdown of the annual and biannual clients? Those would need to be considered a debt until we could collect that revenue again.
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

hello,

well, plase send me your emailaddress and i will send you the NDA. once i get the signed NDA back you ahve access to review all in whmcs directly!.

but to explain short - all cusotmers came over the past 2 years, so every month you have some renewals and some new sales, the monthly revenue is (beside one month) never under $700-$900 and some months at about $1200, so dont worry, this site is NOT a purchase where you need to wait many months till you get some revenue, the revenue and renewals are every month ongoing.

hi,

please sent the NDA to admin @ websitetraders.com .
    ▐█▌ Fresh Roasted Hosting LLC: Premium Windows ASP.Net Core Hosting since 2012!
    ▐█▌"The only thing better than the world's best customer service is never needing them in the first place."
    ▐█▌Shared :: VPS :: Reseller :: Dedicated :: Co-Location :: SSL Certificates

sorry for the delay past few days, i was on a business trip.
    i just respondet to all NDA requests we received.

Please send the NDA to hostmaster [AT] thewerks.com

Thanks

Send the NDA to
    Code:
    a_shrodinger@yahoo.com

i have just sent all requested NDA

Can I also get an NDA also please,

jecrowe(at) optusnet.com.au

hello,

i sent all requested NDA just a few minutes ago additionaly to the informations i got asked for from the people who already sent us the NDA.

if there is anybody left out, please let me know :-)

regards
    chris

Hi Chris

Are you firm on the $25k+ bid minimum? If not, please send NDA to warwick@bergs.net.

Thanks
    Warwick

the current minimum bid is actualy already at 26k.

tell me if you are still interrested.

regards
    chris

Ah, well done.

I'm out. Thanks for the opportunity.

Cheers
    Warwick

no problem, but im sure you would agree to the value if you would sent the NDA and i tell you the domain :-)

Domains mean nothing to me, sorry, only cashflow.

Thanks again
    Cheers
    Warwick

well especially then you should be interrested into this one - the domain have a cpc (cost per click for the ranked keyowrds) value of $2500 to $3500 /month (depends what site you check cpc)

but anyhow, i understand, to develop ans use a domain like this is not for everybody, but for people with seo and ppc expiriance its a unique opportunity

regards
    chris

Sure, up to you, but again, of no interest to me.

Thanks anyway, and I'm glad you're getting the price you want for it.

Cheers
    Warwick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast