hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Web Hosting Companies And Clients For Sale or Purchase : Web Hosting Company for Sale (Shared, Reseller and VPS)

Forum Jump

Web Hosting Company for Sale (Shared, Reseller and VPS)

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Companies And Clients For Sale or Purchase Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Temporary User Name

Web Hosting Company for Sale (Shared, Reseller and VPS)

Hi,

I have a very small web hosting company that I am looking to sell. I no longer have the time or desire to run it and therefore i'm looking to sell off my clients to a good home. I am looking for a host that can provide my clients with the years of quality support that i've been able to provide. My clients require little to no support and therefore the amount of tickets should be non-existant with these customers. I have customer's who have been with me for years and some just this month. Here is the following break down and i'm looking to sell all the customers to one company.
  • 15 Cpanel Shared Hosting Accounts
  • 1 WHM/Cpanel Reseller Account
  • 16 OpenVZ/SolusVM vps accounts (I have 1-2 vps accounts that will require a cpanel vps license.)

Monthly Income: $234.80
Quarterly Income: $52.50
Semi-Annual: $126.00
Annually: $109.50

My customers are currently hosted with WholeSaleInternet.com and therefore if you wish to continue using them it would be recommended. I am currently paying approximately $150.00 month and this could be $20-30 lower depending on how you manage the extra IP addresses. The server is a core2quad with 8GB of ram.

What can also be included with the sale is a WHMCS license, but will of course need to double check with WHMCS prior to the sale.

Finally, if you wish to gather and more information it will require a NDA to be signed. Please do not request for an NDA if your not serious about making an offer. I will also do my own research on you and your business prior to offering you the chance to take part of this offer.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Where Thought and Time Collide

Hi,

I am interested and please send me the NDA to contact [@] 48-14.com

Thank You

██ Email: sales [@] 48-14 .com • Twitter: @4814

Old
Premium Member

What are you looking for? Please send me a NDA to hostorcauk *[@]gmail dotcom

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Hello there, we are interested in your sale Please forward the NDA and any additional information to scott at bigscoots.com. Thanks so much!

REAL 24/7/365 US Based ~5 Minute Response Times | 100% Network Uptime

Old
VPS Hosting Guru

We are interested. Please shoot a mail to ritchie [at] samrixe [dot]com

1 Gbps Network Daily Backups Follow Us on Twitter

Old
WHT Addict

Please send a NDA to jonathan@chunex.com!

Old
Web Hosting Master

Swiftway could take over your hosting customers and give them a good home. We have a 24/7 support team inhouse (not outsourced in any way) and usually respond within 15 minutes to any ticket opened by clients.
We own and operate our network and own all hardware (Thousands of physical servers) we use and rent out to 3rd parties.
With multiple datacenter locations worldwide, including 5 datacenter locations in the US, we feel we can provide your clients the best possible services.
Let me also tell you about our Cpanel platform, as it is unique in its own right. Unlike most providers, our Cpanel platform is hosted on a self managed Openstack private cloud. As a result, single server hardware failure does not negatively affect your clients.
But there is more!
We duplicate all data realtime using Rsynch to a offsite location, our Cpanel hosting cluster is also continuously backed up by R1soft to another offsite location.
So we have two backups of the Cpanel data, made in two different ways to two different locations.
Our inhouse developed Global DNS technology, provides automatic failover to the Rsynched offsite location in case the network of the primary location fails. Even anetwork failure does not cause downtime for your hosting customers if they are hosted on our platform.

I believe we are the best home for your clients. If you feel the same, then we are happy to discuss takeover terms with you. Please send information or NDA (we can provide one on request) to akkermansr @ swiftway.co.uk

Old
Temporary User Name

Just a quick update.... I have so far reached back to a total of 2 out of 8 people who have reached out to me. I am very serious when it comes to who will be taking care of my customers. I am looking for a established and reputable companies to take over these clients. I am not looking for companies with less than a couple of years of experience and negative reviews online. Please feel free to contact me directly or post your questions in this thread.

Old
Where Thought and Time Collide

Hi,

I have been hosting customers and clients for 6 years and do not have any negative reviews on WHT or anywhere online.

I would be happy to give your customers a new home for however long they wish to continue using a hosting a service. I just setup a new server with Cloudlinux and haven't made any announcements as yet.

Any questions, please feel free to ask on here on at contact [@] 48-14.com

██ Email: sales [@] 48-14 .com • Twitter: @4814

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HostForSale24 View Post
Just a quick update.... I have so far reached back to a total of 2 out of 8 people who have reached out to me. I am very serious when it comes to who will be taking care of my customers. I am looking for a established and reputable companies to take over these clients. I am not looking for companies with less than a couple of years of experience and negative reviews online. Please feel free to contact me directly or post your questions in this thread.
I'm not sure many companies who are in a financially stable position to purchase others would be necessarily a "bad" company. There are of course some who are more customer focused then others, we fit well within that group. In fact, I challenge you to find a bad review about us over the "couple years" that we have been in business. Further, I challenge you to find a review that does anything but speak about the quality of our service, customer attention and just all around superior management. I look forward to you doing your due diligence on BigScoots and receiving your follow up shortly there after.

Additionally, WholeSaleInternet.com is a budget provider with widely known budget systems such as Hurricane Electric and Cognet. If anything, your clients service would improve with our network and data center.

REAL 24/7/365 US Based ~5 Minute Response Times | 100% Network Uptime

Last edited by BigScoots-Scott; 07-18-2012 at 11:14 PM.
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Please send details to contact at zingiri dot com

Old
Temporarily Suspended

Please send details to ben at blaze-dev dot com

Old
Disabled

Got to agree with BigScoots,
Your clients would soon cheer up after getting off a core2quad.

Old
Web Hosting Master

We'd like to chat. Would you mind sending an NDA to dave@freshroastedhosting.com? Thanks.

Old
Temporary User Name

You have mail Dave.