Shared + Reseller
Monthly: $236.49 USD (34)
Quarterly: $42.31 USD (4)
Semi-Annually: $37.14 USD (2)
Annually: $399.48 USD (22)
Biennially: $65.95 USD (1)
Triennially: $61.57 USD (2)
Est. Annual: $3534.38 USD
Hi, some of you might know me as Chris on these forums. I mostly free lanced and worked for other web hosting companies but decided to open up my own little business on the side early this year. Unfortunately I don't have the time now that is very much needed to be put into running a proper hosting business.
I've put a lot of work into advertising on many forums and sites, currently the site itself is generating 10-20 shared/reseller clients per month as you can see in this image.
- Most of these were 1 month trial clients, a promo I ran for the launch of the company.
- A great month, shared/reseller/vps clients. No trials, some 25-50% off promos. Half of these clients were for VPS packages.
- Not such a great month, issues with one of my data centers that had to due with SPAM caused me to terminate hosting VPS services that I planned to later offer again. As of today I have not re-opened VPS sales and have no VPS customers. Ran some promos for 25-50% off.
- This month I didn't do as much advertising as I should have, I start to become very busy.
- Speaks for itself, we are about halfway through the month. Not much advertising.
I currently offer and host the following packages.
--One thing to note is clientexec is offered free to all resellers, though only one client currently is using a license.
All clients are active and not on any trials. Payment methods accepted are PayPal, MoneyBookers, AlertPay and LibertyReserve.
The only advertising ever done was across multiple websites/forums and as well as eBay. Here are some stats to give you an idea of the traffic.
Total processors: 8
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5420 @ 2.50GHz
Currently the monthly bandwidth is anywhere from 50-200GB per month. The load on the server averages at around 0.50-1.50 and the disk space usage is at 5% out of 769 GB available for clients.
The server was just paid for and is good until the next month on the 13th. You are welcome to continue paying for it, though the ideal solution would to be transferring the clients over to your servers.
4 X 500GB RAID10 (3Ware Hardware Raid Card)
10tb Bandwidth Transfer
5 IP Address
$169 USD Monthly
Other expenses are WHMCS monthly, TrendyFlash, RVSiteBuilder, Softaculous, Zamfoo, CloudLinux all the essential basics pretty much that you should already have on your servers.
Just to be clear, this is for sale of the clients only
, but you may rent the domain name + website for a period of 6 months free of charge. I really don't have much desire to sell the website, mascot and name, but I'm open to offers.
All clients are happy -- WebHostingStuff reports 99.94% average uptime and also has one review of a happy customer that is still with us.
For the right company and offer I'm willing to sell. The hosting site is in my signature. Feel free to ask any questions and post any offers. Hopefully I covered many questions that may have been asked.