Files Somehow Getting Deleted

I run several game servers (TF2, HL2DM, CSS) on a server running Windows 2008 R2 and as of a couple of days ago, my files have been randomly getting deleted. Somehow all of the folders with all of the game server files in them are getting deleted while the servers are running. I suspect someone has somehow gained access to my server and is trying to compromise it. I've looked through my FTP logs and nothing is out of the ordinary. RDP logs all check out (I'm the only one that has successfully logged in).

I've followed this guide however it hasn't solved my problem. I've also enabled auditing so it logs whenever files are deleted, however those audits don't seem to give me enough information as to who/what is deleting the files.

Any ideas as to what I can do to track this down and/or prevent it from happening again?

Hi,

are these games any web applications or they are installed directly on server and users access it through any port ?

If its web applications then make sure you have restricted its FTP access and no anonymous FTP access is enabled for it.
    You can restrict FTP access using either Windows firewall or IPSec.
    IPSec is the best method to secure the server for port access.
    Make sure you do not have assigned weak permissions over your game folders. If its a web application then make sure no write/modify permissions are assigned to IUSR or application pool user on its web folders.
    Additionally you need to check if there are any scripts present on server which may delete your files. You can do this with the help of ProcMon. ProcMon list all processes along with the files they are accessing currently.
    Download Microsoft Malicious Removal Tool and scan your server once to ensure there is no malware present on it.