hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Marketing & SEO Services Offers and Requests : Marketing Services Offers : Buy Twitter Followers! | 20k for $20 | Money-Back Guarantee! | Cheapest Around!

Forum Jump

Buy Twitter Followers! | 20k for $20 | Money-Back Guarantee! | Cheapest Around!

Reply Post New Thread In Marketing Services Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 02:29 PM

Buy Twitter Followers! | 20k for $20 | Money-Back Guarantee! | Cheapest Around!

Do you have a twitter account and need more followers? Are you tired of following others so they follow you back? What If I told you, we can provide you with up to 200 thousand twitter followers, for a wholesale price!

Twitter is a popularity contest, especially for businesses or websites that need to have a large clientele list. Most companies actually buy their twitter followers, as if you have more twitter followers, it leads people to think that your website or company is extremely important!

* All of our followers are safe, and will provide you with the popularity you need to succeed! *

We even offer a 100% money back guarantee in the case you do not receive your followers, we fail to provide you with a full report, or something goes wrong with your order!

Pricing & Packages

We currently offer a wide variety of packages, and our most expensive package is currently priced at 10 followers / cent ! That's amazing value for your money. We have served over 200 clients, all of whom have not been banned by twitter, and gain hundreds of followers per day due to their popularity!

You can find a full list of our packages here

Questions about the service? Add my Skype : planex.gm and i'll get back to you asap!

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

The thread title says 20,000 and your post says 200,000.

Old 07-20-2012, 09:41 AM

is it targeted ? or random

Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2012, 06:24 AM

Hello, please add Skype: planex.gm. Also when you order please mention WHT.

Old 07-21-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjim135 View Post
The thread title says 20,000 and your post says 200,000.
They mean up to 200,000 followers. The lowest package is 20k for 20$

Old 07-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Excellent service, had all of my purchased followers within 48 hours like I was told. Can't beat the prices that's for sure!

Old 07-25-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sysc View Post
Excellent service, had all of my purchased followers within 48 hours like I was told. Can't beat the prices that's for sure!
Thanks for the great review!

Old 08-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

I ended up losing 90% of the followers that I purchased.

Old 08-03-2012, 04:47 PM
VPS Hosting Guru

Can you please explain this sysc?

I was just about purchase this service

1 Gbps Network Daily Backups Follow Us on Twitter

Old 08-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Marketing Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWH-Ritchie View Post
Can you please explain this sysc?

I was just about purchase this service
Purchased many a thousand for one of the Twitter accts I control, was great, now back down a lowly number. Lost about 95% of the followers paid for from these guys.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:03 AM
Web Hosting Master

I really dont see how you can purchase followers at such insane rates unless they are bots which eventually get blocked, probably the reason why youve lost 90/95% already. The only genuine follower building services are ones were people are given incentives to follow - e.g. the twitter competition companies can generally increase your following by a few hundred if you need random untargetted followers,but at least some real people behind them.

Quote:
* All of our followers are safe, and will provide you with the popularity you need to succeed! *
Safe from what exactly? Hep? Hiv? TB?

Old 08-08-2012, 05:13 AM
Marketing Guru

Have launched payment disputes on my purchases. Followers have dropped then re-recovered twice now, absolute farce. They seem to be no longer responding to e-mails.

Old 08-08-2012, 05:54 AM
Disabled

What a complete rip-off,
I hope you guys get your disputes awarded!

Old 08-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Community Liaison

I am not sure what you guys expected. Buying followers is/has always been a bad idea. Curate and publish compelling content and you will gain and maintain followers.

If you lost a lot of the followers it is because you were not communicating with them and not engaging them. This type of service is like black hat SEO. Sooner or later you get burnt if you rely on shortcuts to marketing.

Old 08-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolraul View Post
This type of service is like black hat SEO. Sooner or later you get burnt if you rely on shortcuts to marketing.
I agree with you here...

24/7 Ticket + Phone + Live Chat Support | Fancy An Offer > | Visit Our Special Offers