July special dedicated server offers from Budget to Dual Xeon E5 in Europe or the USA
Swiftway is a leading International business provider (http://www.swiftway.net) with 9 data center locations worldwide, well known for excellent support and services and a high quality network AS35017 with multiple uplink providers like Nlayer, Level(3), Steadfast, Hurricane Electric and private peering with Cogent and Fiberring.
Offers only valid for new customers. -----------------------------------------------------------------
Intel Atom D525 with 100 megabit dedicated unmeteredCALIFORNIA, USA
Intel Atom D525
IPMI with build in remote reboot, KVMo/IP and remote media support
4 gigabyte ram
Unmanaged/Self managed - optional Proactive and Reactive management
500GB SATAII HDD
5 IPs in own VLAN and Subnet (more available, ask for a quote).
24/7 Emergency Escalation by phone
Free ENOM reseller account on request
SWIFT5 Best effort SLA
100 megabit dedicated unmetered
Exception: Not server grade HW - model for non mission critical deployments.
Monthly $75,- (Max 2 per client)
Price in US dollars
Support: - Amongst the industries best support
- 24/7 Emergency phone number for instant ticket escalation.
- Average standard support ticket response 23 minutes
- From September 2012: under 15 minutes 24/7 guaranteed support response
- In house support engineers, no outsourced staff
- From unmanaged to proactive server management: we offer all options.
Network - One of the best networks worldwide.
- Network enhanced with Noction Intelligent routing
- Juniper and Cisco routing and switching equipment
- One of the largest and most reliable networks in the industry.
- 65 IP transit locations worldwide
- Coming soon: optional DDOS protection packages
Scalability- We can accommodate your business in all stages of growth.
- 9 datacenter locations worldwide
- From a hosting account or single VPS to a Multi location GEO balanced Private cloud with hundreds of servers and CDN
- MPLS and IP transit locations in 65 locations worldwide
- 18 CDN POP locations
Reliable hardware - No compromise
- Server-grade hardware from IBM or Supermicro
- All servers come with build in KVM/IP with remote media support
- Reboot your server remotely with build in power on / power off function
- New technology: Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge Xeon CPU's E3, E5 and E7
Experts on hand - All experts under one roof.
- In house cloud, cluster and CDN technology consultants
- In house system management team
- In house network management team
- We accept Paypal Mass Pay, Paypal standard, Moneybookers, Bank wire transfers
- We invoice in advance, billing cycle starts at the delivery date of the server.
- Prices are excluding VAT
Individuals and companies outside the EU do not have to pay VAT.
European companies with a EU VAT ID do not have to pay VAT.
Abuse / DMCA
- DMCA - we honor DMCA and give clients 24 hours to remove the content or file a counter DMCA
- First 5 DMCA/ABUSE per month per customer account gets handled free of charge. DMCA/ABUSE over 5 per account per month are charged at an administrative fee of $1,25 per VALID (so fake DMCA does not count) DMCA/ABUSE request that we need to process. The fee is charged to cover some of our true costs handling and investigating DMCA/ABUSE requests. You will always be notified if we get a valid DMCA/ABUSE request and if you file and win a counter DMCA, then the request is not counted as a valid request.
************* About Swiftway
Swiftway, a leading quality business provider of dedicated servers, has seven years of Internet experience and thousands of dedicated servers online today for clients in over 60 countries. Swiftway has the experience and expertise to help your organization meet the ever increasing demand for high-end hosting solutions.
----------------------------------- Offers are only valid for new customers.
For existing customers we have different offers. If you are a Swiftway customer and you want to expand your business, then please contact us with your requirements and we will give you a custom quote.
* Server come with IPMI supporting KVM/IP with remote media support and remote reboot
* No OS installed - customer can install their OS remotely using IPMI or ask us to install the OS for you at a one time installation fee.