Boxbilling VS Hostvise

My fiance and I who run our little adventure of a small hosting site together are considering a more automated approach to our ordering process.

WHMCS seems a bit bloated to us.

Boxbilling seems to be all inclusive with support tickets, forum, etc and still looks rather light weight. Hostvise looks a bit questionable but apparently version 5 will be released in a month or two.

Should we take the gamble with Hostvise and buy it while it's on sale, and hope the new version releases soon? Should we go with Boxbilling which seems rather impressive?

What are your thoughts on ClientExec and Blesta? Blesta is on sale currently for $99 owned license and ClientExec seems light weight, too.

Edit: I mention ClientExec and Blesta here too on behalf of my fiance who took interest in them though I was interested in Boxbilling and Hostvise originally.

Hostvise and BoxBilling remind me of WHMCS way to much and from personal experience I really don't like them.
    Clientexec has a great admin panel but I feel the client area interface is lagging.
    Out of the 4 your originally posted I would highly recommend Blesta, it is $99 right now and when the new version comes out you can upgrade for free! They are still lagging some features a lot of hosts need but they are adding a lot of them in the new version. I wish the best of luck to you and your fiance on your hosting venture and hope it turns out great!

Quote Originally Posted by Noticed View Post
    Hostvise and BoxBilling remind me of WHMCS way to much and from personal experience I really don't like them.
    Clientexec has a great admin panel but I feel the client area interface is lagging.
    Out of the 4 your originally posted I would highly recommend Blesta, it is $99 right now and when the new version comes out you can upgrade for free! They are still lagging some features a lot of hosts need but they are adding a lot of them in the new version. I wish the best of luck to you and your fiance on your hosting venture and hope it turns out great!
    Firstly, thank you for the quick response!

What is Blesta lacking that the others don't have? Is Blesta ideal for small (really small) hosting websites? I liked how simple Boxbilling and ClientExec look, and Hostvise is still questionable to me.

What does Blesta have over Boxbilling? As I said, we're really small but want to start growing.

Blesta in my opinion has better support (if you're looking for good support) than BoxBilling, and no Blesta is not just for small companies as it is actually easy to add on to if you ever wanted to hire a developer to add on features for you guys. The features they seem to be lacking is a lot in the domain registration field but they are adding those features in such as free domains when purchased.

Does Blesta allow free plans / subdomain-only plans?

Responce

I'm not sure to be honest, if you go to their contact page and just ask them all of your questions the staff there are SUPER helpful and very nice. They also will give you a free trial if you want to just try it out.

Thanks Noticed, you've been really helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by HmH-Melissa View Post
    Thanks Noticed, you've been really helpful.
    You're very welcome, good luck to you and your fiance in your hosting venture I hope you guys enjoy it and it is successful for you guys!

Well I seem to be pretty much impressed by boxbilling. They do have a free version so you can give them a try and see out things for yourself.

WHMCS is pretty much the standard.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks || Operating Fully Owned Infrastructure out of 4 Global Datacenters US / UK / India
    Reseller Hosting - Pure SSD | Nginx + LSAPI | Let's Encrypt | WHMCS or Blesta | DDoS Protection| 24x7 Support
    Fully Managed SSD VPS - cPanel /WHM | Softaculous | Let's Encrypt | DDoS Protection | Proactive Monitoring | Server Hardening
    Datacenters - Los Angeles, CA | Lenoir, NC | London, UK |Pune, India