Setting Up Reseller Accounts

Can someone please provide some help on setting up a reseller account, from the moment an order comes in via WHMCS?

I think the only issue I really have at the moment is to do with namesers, is there anyway to have these setup automatically once an order is placed and so an email goes out to the new client with the WHM, cpanel and nameserver details?

If its not possible to automate it what are the steps required?

And lastly would you provide each new reseller with a dedicated IP address or would they just use the same IP address that you use? And how would this work if you are having to order new IP addresses from your main hosting provider, I know they have to be justified in order to get IP addresses.

Plus if you think I have missed anything else really important then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

It isn't a 2 minute job. I suggest you use WHMCS configuration service. Or read whmcs/cPanel docs on how to do it yourself.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

thanks will do

Check out this docs:

http://docs.whmcs.com/CPanel/WHM

Yes I would provide your resellers with their own IP Addresses. You can justify the IP usage with your provider for DNS servers. You need to assign a couple of IP for your reseller's primary and secondary DNS servers.

If you point them to your own DNS IP, people will see that it is pointing to your DNS which is not good for your resellers.
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

thanks for that