VMStorm VPS hosting, a reliable provider of cloud-driven hosting solutions, is offering fully managed wordpress hosting including ultra-high capacity clusters. These packages come with free engineering support time from our experts to get you up and running quickly. We'll even guarantee that you can remain up and running during peak load -- WOW!

Tons of Traffic?
Does your website take more than 1 million hits a day? Do you need 100% reliability with a money-back guarantee? Have you outgrown your shared or VPS hosting environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, it's time to check out our fully managed clouds!

Free Setup and Migration
We offer complete setup and management of multiple front-end servers, HTTP/HTTPS load balancers and more. Off-site monitoring and support response time SLAs come standard with our fully managed packages.

Fully Managed WP Hosting Supports The Following:
- WordPress blogs
- WordPress Websites
- WordPress Ad Exchanges
And many, many more!

Here's what some of our customers have to say about VMStorm:
Nick says, "I must say thus far your service and support is unreal. Thank you very much."

Ken says, "I just wanted to say my site is running much better on vmstorm than it did on Rackspace...I will be recommeding your services down the road..."

Independent Reviews
VPSBenchmarks.net Independent Review of VMStorm

Competitive Rates:
With our same-technology price-match guarantee, you won't find a better service at a better price! Our fully managed private clouds start at approximately $299/mo depending on the number of hits and type of application. Get more information about high capacity wordpress hosting on our website.

CONTACT a VMStorm Engineer today for more information and a free customized quote!