Appraise closetclutter.com

I have owned it for several years. Never used it. Just wanted to know it's value if I choose to sell. Thanks.

Marketed the domain on its own being an existing domain, but without knowing its online presence and past beyond a quick review, it including two keywords which I have no knowledge of popularity, being over 10 alpha/numeric, to the right person or company who randomly stumbles on your domain, I would guess $100-$500 assuming it just is sitting idle and no huge amount of traffic or bookmarks bring it traffic.

Marketed to a company which would fit this domain good, besides what they are willing pay, but my guess is between $500-$1000.

Now if it is established, it sees some really good stats even at idle per month, marketed towards companies whose are in the cleaning or closet organization product field, the sky is the limit, but reality would place its value between the $1000-$5000 mark.

Pros: It has been registered for more than 2 years. Has blog potential IMO and meaning randomly created content. Has product, eCommerce potential with out any branding conflicts.

Quick research does show no indexing with Google but some with other search engines. Although you are going about it the proper way by listing your contact info and maintaining as a physical website, I do recommend listing with websites such Sedo and parking it and including the info on your site now with your whois contact info.

Cons: Without researching and just going on my gut, the market value with this domains keywords I would assume is not in high demand and is directed towards a scope which is more wide than narrow, but not in a sense where someone looking for (using as an example) hosting service would find interest in clicking it.

Possible areas of Value: Again to a company who provides closet storage products, but also cleaning products and maybe over into low end retail clothing to services such as thrift stores or locations such as Goodwill. Possibly also pawn.

Who knows. Could go for $10,000 to the right person based on its online presence.

Good luck.
    Last edited by VaporCreations; 06-25-2012 at 06:01 PM.
    You Can't Always Get What You Want
    Mick Jagger, Rolling Stones: 1969~Let It Bleed
    Cloud to Web Development Design & Deployment and of course, hosting of Cloud services:
    VaporCreations.com

I like the name a lot but it will hard to place a value on it until you shop it around a bit. Do you have it listed for sale anywhere to test the market? I was thinking it would be good for a vintage clothing store, antique re-seller, fashion blogger or storage organization company. Seems pretty versatile and should have some value to the right buyer. Keep us posted if you do try to sell it.

I have seen several domains sell in the past 6 months related to storage, closet space.

This is a nice domain, you can definitely get a least mid $xxx for this.

Best of luck.