Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by leon234 View Post
    What do you mean it is not for you but for hundreds of customers? I am a little confused because earlier on you said you are looking to host some of your own personal music files.
    I mean hundreds of users will buy my app, then buy hosting, and then store music files. It might not be a huge number of files (unless they want to upgrade their hosting), but I want to know a safe "starter host" where they will be safe to do this. They probably would need at least 250 mb of storage.
    PHP Link Directory Script
    Easy Profitable 1000s of Sites us phpLD
    Hosts We Recommend for Users of Our Software

I am not entirely sure what the service is you are offering, but have you considered Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) http://aws.amazon.com/s3/#pricing you get 5gb of storage for free if you are just after storing data/music for your app. It is what Dropbox use as far as I am aware.

Quote Originally Posted by leon234 View Post
    I am not entirely sure what the service is you are offering, but have you considered Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) http://aws.amazon.com/s3/#pricing you get 5gb of storage for free if you are just after storing data/music for your app. It is what Dropbox use as far as I am aware.
    Ok, so sounds like I would want to provide instructions to the users of the app how to setup their own S3. Is there a good guide for this somewhere that is easy for an average webmaster to understand?
    PHP Link Directory Script
    Easy Profitable 1000s of Sites us phpLD
    Hosts We Recommend for Users of Our Software

4. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12