hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Dedicated Hosting Offers : GorillaServers Inc Dual E5-2620 32GB RAM 1 x 1TB HDD 100Mbps Dedicated Unmetered $199

Forum Jump

GorillaServers Inc Dual E5-2620 32GB RAM 1 x 1TB HDD 100Mbps Dedicated Unmetered $199

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Aspiring Evangelist

GorillaServers Inc Dual E5-2620 32GB RAM 1 x 1TB HDD 100Mbps Dedicated Unmetered $199

GorillaServers Inc. has officially opened, and we are adding several new early summer promotions to heat things up!

GSI is now 100% unmetered and 100% dedicated. We believe in keeping things simple and easy, so we've put together the perfect hardware and bandwidth at the best possible prices hands down. These servers are in stock and ready to roll out, but these limited time deals will not last. If you need something you don't see here please contact us directly for custom discounted orders.

NEW Summer Promotions//

Upgrade to 1Gbps Dedicated Unmetered for $299 per month!

Dual Intel Xeon E5 2620 (12 Cores / 24 HT Cores)
32GB DDR3 RAM (Up to 128GB Available)
1 x 1TB HDD (Up to 6 total HDD or SSD)
100Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth (1Gbps Unmetered Available for +$299)
Supermicro Hardware
Hardware RAID Available

Normal Price: $249/Month
Current Price: $199/Month

No coupon code necessary!

Customize & Order Now

Intel Xeon X3440
32GB DDR3 RAM
1 x 3TB HDD (Up to 6 total HDD or SSD)
100Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth (1Gbps+ Available)
Supermicro Hardware
Hardware RAID Available

Normal Price: $159/Month
Promo Price: $99/Month

Coupon Code "WHTX3440"

Customize & Order Now

GorillaStorage 1Gbps Unmetered Storage Server
Xeon X3440 Processor
32GB DDR3 RAM (Up to 64GB Available)
4 x 1TB HDD (Up to 8 total HDD or SSD with hardware RAID)
1000Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth
Supermicro Hardware
Hardware RAID Available

Normal Price: $499/Month
Promo Price: $399/Month

No coupon code necessary!

Customize & Order Now

Intel Xeon E3 1230 Quad Core (8 HT Cores)
16GB DDR3 RAM (Up to 32GB)
1 x 1TB HDD (Up to 6 total HDD or SSD)
100Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth (1Gbps+ Available)
Supermicro Hardware
Hardware RAID Available

Normal Price: $149/Month
Promo Price: $99/Month

Coupon Code "WHT1230"

Customize & Order Now

100MB / 1GB Download Test Files & Ping Tests

GorillaServers Inc//
  • Multiple points of presence in Los Angeles, CA.
  • Self owned and operated datacenters and infrastructure.
  • We only use high end hardware.
  • Fully unmetered bandwidth means less time worrying about overages and more time winning!
  • All of our infrastructure is redundant, and we guarantee network uptime to be 99% or greater backed by our simple SLA.
  • Simple. We do not have fine print, and your pricing will never go up.
  • We know that our customers are our life blood.
  • Real live support techs on site 24/7 365. No outsourcing - our techs are trained and dedicated.

GorillaUnmetered//
  • Full Duplex 100Mbps - 1000Mbps+ connections.
  • Our bandwidth is dedicated. We do not sell “shared” bandwidth.
  • No overages or tricky graphs.
  • Simplified billing. You don’t need to be a mathematician to host with us.
  • 99% Network Infrastructure SLA with no fine print.

GorillaNetworks//

GorillaServers network was built with stability and security in mind. We have selected the perfect blend of providers in order to provide our clients with redundancy, speed, and VALUE. All of our services are truly UNmetered. We do not oversell, and there is no fine print. What does this mean for you? You can use 100% of your connection 100% of the time with no fear of overages or service interruption!

Need something else?

Contact us directly for custom orders or sales inquiries. We can put together a special deal specifically tailored for your needs!

Contact Sales
Contact Support
Call us directly: 1-800-840-5996

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old

How much do additional IP's cost?

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by audefy View Post
How much do additional IP's cost?
Sir,

Additional IP's are $1 per usable IP past the initial /29 subnet we offer with each server

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Sponsored Links
Old

Dear GorillaServers, I am your customer and I did call your number today
however, the support said they are webnx and will not slove the problems on gorillaservers, they just call me find you via email.

I paid for my server last week and we need re-install os
it is free service that you guaranteed
please re-install it for me asap!!!

Ticket# 18798
Thank You

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMVPS View Post
Dear GorillaServers, I am your customer and I did call your number today
however, the support said they are webnx and will not slove the problems on gorillaservers, they just call me find you via email.

I paid for my server last week and we need re-install os
it is free service that you guaranteed
please re-install it for me asap!!!

Ticket# 18798
Thank You
Sir,

We have recently altered our support methods & numbers for GSI. GSI is the sister company. Your ticket will be handled in the order in which it was received. We have already replied to your ticket. OS reinstalls are handled within 36 hours of your request. Furthermore, you have the ability to reload your OS at any time with IPMI.

I have updated your ticket, however the OS reload will be finished by our support department at the appropriate time. Please refrain from posting your support requests or ticket numbers here, as it will actually slow down your request in most cases. We generally do not respond to any requests for support posted on webhostingtalk or any other place that isn't our ubersmith control panel.

Thank you!

Old

I don't think your support department is 24x7.I waited for you 15hours ago.
Do you know what 24x7 means?
24Hours x 7days.
I am very disappointed with your service

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Sir,

Our support staff is onsite 24/7. That is a fact that we guarantee.

However, we are an unmanaged hosting provider. As I said before, we do not guarantee response times on non-critical requests. We also do not offer an OS reload service. It is a courtesy we offer with a minimum of 36 hours notice. We prioritize critical support & emergencies ahead of things like OS reloads.

Your server has IPMI capability which means you are able to reload your OS at any time without our hands on support techs.

We can offer you managed services, however they are not included with your unmanaged dedicated server. You are also potentially delaying your request, and causing more issues for our support team in general by posting in our advertisement.

I would like to resolve this quickly & correctly, however this is not the correct venue for your complaint. If you have any other questions you can contact us directly via email, skype, MSN, ubersmith, or AIM and I will personally take care of you. I will not reply again in this advertisement.

Thank you for your understanding.

Old
Premium Member

what drives are you spinning on the E5/E3 machines?