Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down My horrible experience with bluevm

Hello friends

I bought a web host with bluevm and regretted.
    I was setting up a server for my client, and sent a request to RNDS support, it took them three days to answer me, see:
    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-k...s912/rdns1.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-h...s912/rdns2.JPG

After his response, I waited about 24 to 48 hours, and saw no change in the RDNS, I asked them what RDNs or they could cancel my VPS and send the refund.

How they took much support in the response, I would have problems with them, since that for a good service, we need a maximum of 24 hours commercial fast response, and this happens in the bluevm.

Then, as they have cleared, I opened a dispute on paypal, and still not got my money back, my experience was horrible to bluevm.

Do not recommend.

Hiya

We work very closely with BlueVM and not everything that you guys request cant be done instantly, a RDNS request can take 48hours (on average) sometimes longer, depending on DC workload, If we could we would have things done instantly but unfortunatly that cant happen.

Why exactly did you open up a dispute?
    Regards
    Josh Kility, Former CEO AllHostOne

Thumbs down

Hello

You's not Understand, That I note after I opened a ticked open the ticket after 3 days responded to my message (see images in first post)

In this case, I Waited three days to answer my ticket and Had to wait longer than 48 hours to propagate (It Seems That even after you answer the ticket, took long to make RDNS)

That I understand many applications may delay the response, but we're talking about RDNS, without it, our IP Can Be black listed, and our server at work to It Should.

YOU SHOULD prioritize the RDNS, or respond to the ticket at least 2 days at most, not in three days, I took three days to get the answer, and still Had to wait longer than 48 hours to get RDNs.

I Talked to hin if he did the RDNS VPS I wanted to cancel, I Waited for 48 hours and not seen the RDNs, and that's why I opened the dispute. (I paid for a new IP and you have not sent me, this was another reason I opened the dispute)

I did not use the server, because with the delay, I Know That have problems, so did not get to use your VPS plan.

Also I must stress That Made the purchase of 1X IP add, and spent more than 30 days I made ​​the payment to bluevm, and not sent me the IP add, look, I paid for the new IP 1X and only have the default IP:
    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-M...nly-1-ip-2.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-p.../only-1-ip.JPG

What you say about that? Also you take more than 30 days to set a new IP?
    See I never got to use your server, I just installed cPanel and never used.

Thank you.

what about the vps speed is it slow I mean is the only problem with them is the bad customer service?

Hello

First of all, you say "you" alot in your post, WE (AllHostOne Hosting Solutions LTD) are not BlueVM LLC, we only work closely together, I cannot help with individual cases as I do not work directly with BlueVM.

I am aware that BlueVM have a huge customer base and having multiple tickets to deal with at the same time, some tickets are put to priority over others. As I have previously said, RDNS is out of our control and is done by our DC so time frames can vary case by case. As for your server you would not get a refund on at least $15 i grantee because of the cpanel license.
    Regards

Hello

Watch your words, ok? For me to talk about all the evidence.
    1 - cPanel License Purchased with Bluevm was not, and I do not use Cpanel WHM, he was on trial.
    2 - I speak not only of RDNS, which I mentioned above, I made the purchase of a new IP, and took over 30 days and has not sent me the new IP.

I made the payment in Paypal and it's not my fault if Bluevm have 1 or 1000 clients, I need my service, I paid for it.

Also, what I mentioned before, the Bluevm took more than two days to answer my ticket, if they only took a day of shopping, none of this would be happening.

signoremido not know about speed, I have not used Bluevm, I wanted to cancel 7 days after I made ​​the payment, because they do not have set a new IP What I bought, and because one takes them to answer my one ticket (3 days to answer me)

Thank you.

Then, as they have cleared, I opened a dispute on paypal, and still not got my money back, my experience was horrible to bluevm.
    If you are eligible for refund according to TOS of BlueVM, I'm sure BlueVM won't have any problem refunding you.

I have a BlueVM VPS - they do respond to requests, but yes they take quite some time. I suppose it could be due to the massive increase of their customer base from their recent "256MB VPS @ $1.99" promotions.

The question is always asked, better deals / promo vs performance of support tickets.

I mean if i was hosting VPS's and the like i would rather 30 high paying customers than 1000 retards on some cheap arse plan annoying you.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Shinjiru Technology View Post
    If you are eligible for refund according to TOS of BlueVM, I'm sure BlueVM won't have any problem refunding you.
    Hi,

I read the TOS bluevm, and I Know That does not bluevm reimbursement of cancellation of service, but note That I did not use the server, and I bought the 1x IP and not sent me, so i had reason to make the complaint in Paypal .

But we know That the policy does not return the Paypal virtual goods, the Bluevm takes advantage of it, and gets money from customers, not the quick reply, Knowing That the customer will be required to wait for the answer.

After all, who is the lawful representative of Bluevm? To me it makes the difference to lose $ 4 or more Bluevm, I hope you make good Bluevm I take my money was taken illegally, because I asked if my cancellation request was not attended by the deadline, and paid for something I did not use .

This course the images with the delay in responding, and I bought new IP and did not get the IP after more than 30 days, then insisted on because you defend yourself?

Bleuvm and much still needs to Improve, but is a tip for new users, Those users who want quality and success for your business, will not choose Bluevm.

As I Mentioned before, not my fault you Bluevm has many customers, I paid for the service, and wanted to receive the service you paid Within the normal period.

Therefore, the Bleuvm not use if you want success in your business, if you have a crush on your server, it will take hours for reply your ticket.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by syaman View Post
    I have a BlueVM VPS - they do respond to requests, but yes they take quite some time. I suppose it could be due to the massive increase of their customer base from their recent "256MB VPS @ $1.99" promotions.

How is it working with you? I mean the uptime and server speed

Network and disk speed throughput seem to depend on the time of the day. But I wasn't expecting too much for a $1.99 VPS anyhow. Probably still ok for light personal blogs or for backups.

There was a single ~24 hour downtime affecting the node mine was on I believe - but they added one month credit for that, so I guess this shows that they are working on the level of their service.

Quote Originally Posted by signoremido View Post
    How is it working with you? I mean the uptime and server speed

Quote Originally Posted by syaman View Post
    Network and disk speed throughput seem to depend on the time of the day. But I wasn't expecting too much for a $1.99 VPS anyhow. Probably still ok for light personal blogs or for backups.

There was a single ~24 hour downtime affecting the node mine was on I believe - but they added one month credit for that, so I guess this shows that they are working on the level of their service.
    BlueVM did recently have a hardware upgrade recently affecting not only BlueVM customers but us as well, BlueVM are also planning more upgrades in the future.

OP: You said they illegally took money from you, i doubt thats what happened, they did not steal from you, you paid for the service of an extra IP and it has not been given to you.. Have you checked your emails or tickets about this? Or even opened a ticket to ask how long the extra IP will take? PayPal usually when a dispute is opened prefer that the 2 parties (buyer and seller) sort out the issue without PayPal getting involved, im suspecting you've opened up a dispute without talking to BlueVM at all, so a good idea would be to open a ticket and ask about the IP etc.
    Regards

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by AllHostOne View Post
    BlueVM did recently have a hardware upgrade recently affecting not only BlueVM customers but us as well, BlueVM are also planning more upgrades in the future.

OP: You said they illegally took money from you, i doubt thats what happened, they did not steal from you, you paid for the service of an extra IP and it has not been given to you.. Have you checked your emails or tickets about this? Or even opened a ticket to ask how long the extra IP will take? PayPal usually when a dispute is opened prefer that the 2 parties (buyer and seller) sort out the issue without PayPal getting involved, im suspecting you've opened up a dispute without talking to BlueVM at all, so a good idea would be to open a ticket and ask about the IP etc.
    Friend, if I paid the IP, they need to send me, I'm waiting 30 days PI, and they did not send.

I need to open a ticket complaining about this? You do not think it is too time consuming?

If I made the payment, they may see this information on the invoice, if you want to defend or defending Bluevm, before saying something read my posts carefully.

As I mentioned before, I informed Bluevm that they took such a lot to do the job, I would want the cancellation and refund, it took three days to answer my ticket, and after about 10 days, I have not had that in my new IP had already paid.

So would not waste my time with Bluevm, have more important things to do, I reviewing hosting in Brazil, and that's why I wanted an answer within 24 or 48 hours, as I see BLuevm is problematic, I prefer not buy products in the future.

And that is why, I left my justification here, if you read the topic, you know that Bluvm this wrong, I do not have to keep charging for something that I paid if I paid, it should be sent to me.

See the image of the topic, which clearly said that if it were not done the RDNS, I wanted a refund and cancellation!

Thank you.

Usually when i order something and dont receive it within a reasonable time frame I would usually contact the seller/retailer to see whats going on, I dont think at all it's time consuming, unless you cant spare 3minuites of your 'hectic' lifestyle writing a ticket inquiring whats going on?

Asking where something is could get your product delivered to you quicker than just leaving it and complaining that you haven't got it and you haven't inquired about it yet.
    Regards

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by AllHostOne View Post
    Usually when i order something and dont receive it within a reasonable time frame I would usually contact the seller/retailer to see whats going on, I dont think at all it's time consuming, unless you cant spare 3minuites of your 'hectic' lifestyle writing a ticket inquiring whats going on?

Asking where something is could get your product delivered to you quicker than just leaving it and complaining that you haven't got it and you haven't inquired about it yet.
    If a company takes three days to answer me, and it takes more than 30 days to send me something That I Should Be Delivered paid and I will not waste my time with her ​​because I know That will get me in trouble.

For example, if you buy me something that is instant Given Usually, I open a ticket Requesting a support to you, if I see That you take to answer me, I have a prediction of what will be excellant support and service.

I think this is why the Bluevm be cheap as can not hold Their customers, lowers the price, and I to not look low price without quality, to me, must have quality above all else.

Already I use Inmotion, Securedspeed, QuickWeb, all of my clients have to host Them, I say to you That These companies are great, very good, now Bluevm is horrible, slow support, and has a TOS that is irregular to my point of view.

If you Ensure your Bluevm That is so good, why not offer 15 day money back guarantee? Use Paypal's policy to deny customers cancel and reimbursement is wrong, and this needs to be said, if I did not get to use the Bluevm tell and to cancel the request if delayed in Requesting my request, this would be my right.

And if Bluevm was really good, would have canceled the VPS and I have returned the money because I can prove I did not use the VPS Bluevm, can you prove what you say? So send me prints, documents, proving That I did not order the cancellation due to the delay.

I send a ticket to Bluevm, it cited the cancellation if it took to answer my request, and the delay of the IP was more than enough for me not wanting to use Bluvm the next time you say something about me Bluevm, tell me and prove That this talking, because I can prove what I say.

See the proof that it took to answer the RDNS more time, I would want the cancellation and refund, and this was the second day of waiting, check the dates?
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-o...e-horrible.JPG

Thank you.

I dont understand how opening a ticket inquiring where a product/service is will get you in trouble. IP's are not instant because they need to be allocated.

I do not know why BlueVM dont offer a 15 day money back gurantee, I dont work for them, maby open a ticket and inquire about that to

No I cannot prove you did/did not use your VPS nor any documents etc, because, again I do not work for BlueVM and do not represent them.
    Regards

OP, you deserve better.

This is a very competitive market and a client should be provided with full support and respect.

If a company cannot provide a service instantly, then they should notify the client about this and also apologise about the delay.

I don't think its fair for a client to sit and wonder if there hosting provider is helping or just ignoring their request.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Best of luck as well and there are some great providers here on WHT that will handle your request and query more professional and in a reasonable time frame.
    IrieHost Inc - Professional Web Hosting Provider & Social Network Servers
    VPS • Shared Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Reseller Hosting
    24hrs Support | 30 Days Money Back | 99.99% Uptime
    See you soon @ www.riehost.com

First of all, their refund policy:

11. Refunds: : We always try our best to give our customer(s) outstanding equipment, support and the best pricing possible. We will grant all refund requests within reason for up to 21 days after purchase with the exception of control panel license fees, IP address reservation costs and product losses. Refund requests after 21 days from the date of purchase can receive credit on their account for the remainder of the services not used.
    Second of all, I can't say for absolute sure, but I'm fairly sure they have a note when assigning new IP address's to submit a ticket to get the additions. Even if it doesn't, why didn't you in the first place? Why'd you wait until the end of the month to make any mention of it?

All in all, its excellent service for the price. If you would have opened a ticket requesting a refund, they would have accepted it if it was within their terms.

Also,
    What is your SLA?
    We guarantee our servers will be available and online for 99.9997% of time in a given month (30 days).
    However we are not responsible for:
    {...}
    Upgrades, downgrades or changes to your VPS.
    {...}
    Issues caused by the account holder, the account holder's users or his/her services.

You's not Understand, I apologize for my English, I'm from Brazil and speak little English.

Let me explain, if Bluevm took so long to answer my ticket, because I would go with Them?

I Warned Them That done if RDNS They Could not reimburse me, and to the RDNS your took longer to respond, I opened a Paypal dispute, and after days of open dispute with Paypal, who replied on the RDNS BLuevm done.

In my opinion, the Media Should Be a maximum of 24 hours shopping, if I want to Ensure That was my client with me, I'll give a quick answer, and explain to me about delays, and this BLuevm not done.

If it took so long to answer my ticket, I chose to cancel, and How They did it by paypal, I opened the dispute.

There Has Been No adon, add the IP was Purchased with the first bill, he Should Have configured the IP instant.

Securedspeed and other new IPs send in your bill, but adon, is normal take.

In addition, details of the purchase of additional IP was in the making, so why would I have to contact to request it If I Had Already paid and was on the bill?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by guinho w,a View Post
    You's not Understand, I apologize for my English, I'm from Brazil and speak little English.

Let me explain, if Bluevm took so long to answer my ticket, because I would go with Them?

I Warned Them That done if RDNS They Could not reimburse me, and to the RDNS your took longer to respond, I opened a Paypal dispute, and after days of open dispute with Paypal, who replied on the RDNS BLuevm done.

In my opinion, the Media Should Be a maximum of 24 hours shopping, if I want to Ensure That was my client with me, I'll give a quick answer, and explain to me about delays, and this BLuevm not done.

If it took so long to answer my ticket, I chose to cancel, and How They did it by paypal, I opened the dispute.

There Has Been No adon, add the IP was Purchased with the first bill, he Should Have configured the IP instant.

Securedspeed and other new IPs send in your bill, but adon, is normal take.

In addition, details of the purchase of additional IP was in the making, so why would I have to contact to request it If I Had Already paid and was on the bill?

Thank you.
    I think you like complaining just to complain, instead of bringing previously unexpected information to the table.

If you didn't enjoy your service, why did you open a dispute thru paypal instead of filing a ticket? Doing that, you'd probably be sitting happy with your money back by now.

Quote Originally Posted by rallias View Post
    I think you like complaining just to complain, instead of bringing previously unexpected information to the table.

If you didn't enjoy your service, why did you open a dispute thru paypal instead of filing a ticket? Doing that, you'd probably be sitting happy with your money back by now.
    Do not talk nonsense, do you think I no have the more important things to do? If I'm complaining, I have Reasons for that!

If I only wanted to complain, would not be wasting my time here, in addition, support for 3 days is normal for you? So good luck to use their products, because I will not do.

Well looking through the recent posts and as several people have said, if your complaining, you obviously have enough time to complain and make long threads so you obviously have time to make a ticket "Hi, i ordered a IP a few days ago and not recieved it yet, when will it be done? Thanks" <-- took me about 15 seconds, do you not have 15 seconds avaliable?

As people have said, you've waited 30 days to then moan, why not wait a few days, not received it yet, open a ticket and inquire, it's what the ticket system is therefor, not just oh not received it, meh open up a dispute.... You wouldn't have a good chance of winning it because of pay pals terms and your attitude.
    Regards

Just a side note - if the average ticket response time isn't mentioned on the site, nothing prevents you, say, in 12 hours add a comment to the ticket, asking the above expected response time.
    IT blog is under reconstruction, please standby
    "There are two kinds of people in the world, those who haven't lost important data yet, and those who do regular backups."
    Network Monitoring Tool - contact me for coupon code to get discount

Everyone is blaming the client for not updating the ticket to get a response?

I thought the who purpose of a ticket was to get a solution/response from the provider.

Makes no sense if a client has to keep updating a ticket before someone take the issue seriously.

Do we use empathy when dealing with clients?
    IrieHost Inc - Professional Web Hosting Provider & Social Network Servers
    VPS • Shared Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Reseller Hosting
    24hrs Support | 30 Days Money Back | 99.99% Uptime
    See you soon @ www.riehost.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast