hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Web Hosting Companies And Clients For Sale or Purchase : Selling VPN hosting company

Forum Jump

Selling VPN hosting company

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Companies And Clients For Sale or Purchase Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru

Selling VPN hosting company

I began setting up a VPN hosting company but soon realised I didn’t have the time due to other business commitments.

The site is TargetVPN.com, it has WHNCS installed and a WHMCS VPN Module installed by SafeSrv who advertises on WHT. Details are here. You can setup packages in WHMCS and VPN user authenticate using a radius server. You can setup as many external VPN servers as you want they will all authenticate using the central server running WHMCS and radius.

There is one external VPN server already setup and ready to go. It supports OpenVPN and PPTP. Users can setup a VPN connection either by installing the openVPN client or by creating a new VPN connection in the windows control panel, both will work.

New VPN servers can be setup for you by SafeSrv, who did an excellent job and is very friendly and helpful. their client site has plenty of tutorials and how to's (which you get access too)

What you will get:

Domain name TargetVPN.com hosted at namecheap (cost me $10)

Wordpress installation on TargetVPN.com

WHMCS installation on TargetVPN.com

Custom wordpress theme with WHMCS integration created by webhosting-templates off WHT (cost me $300)

WHMCS VPN Module installed by SafeSrv off WHT (cost me $165)

VPN Module support from SafeSrv valid for about another 8 months (can be renewed)

VPS from tmzVPS that hosts targetvpn.com. WHMCS and the radius server (cost me $31/mo)

A XEN VPN from Turbo VPS that hosts the VPN server software (cost me $15/mo)

Custom PHP script written by myself that detects users location and ISP to display on the target VPN home page (not currently integrated but tested and working)

Custom TOS written by myself specific to VPN hosting

You will get usernames and password to all hosting and support accounts. It will be up to you to update the details and renew as and when.

My WHMCS license is a montly license so you will need to get your own. You can update the license key in the admin panel.

There are no users (I never managed to get the main sales site setup) and therefore no income.

It’s all ready to go. You just need to add your text and packages on the targetvpn sales page

Looking for around $700 to cover the cost of what I have already spent and the time I have put it this (time I have saved the new owner). but I am open to offers

any questions I just let me know.

thanks for looking

Last edited by strato; 06-12-2012 at 07:13 AM.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whatís printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru

price dropped to $600, need a quick sale

Old

Hi

What VPN software is installed on the VPS itself?

Cheers
Warwick

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb888 View Post
Hi

What VPN software is installed on the VPS itself?

Cheers
Warwick
OpenVPN Community edition and poptop PPTP server. Both are configured to authenticate with the central WHMCS/FreeRADIUS server.

thanks

Old
Junior Guru

price dropped to $500

Old
Web Hosting Master

Do you have a demo of the signup process and test VPN? I would like to test out the integration and speed of the servers. Also what type of fraud software do you have in place, if any?

Old
Junior Guru

sign up is just norman WHMCS signup process using a product you define. then user gets vpn IP and password from within their WHMCS clinet area which they can use to log into VPN with using open VPN or windows native VPN connections

Old
Disabled

If you willing I would take this over for you and give you 10% of the profit monthly until you reach your bin price of 700 dollars you can contact me via my website. Thanks

Old
Junior Guru

price dropped to $450 or make me an offer

Old

Hi

Can I have an account set up to try please?

If I'm happy with it I will make you an offer.

Thanks
Warwick

Old
Junior Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb888 View Post
Hi

Can I have an account set up to try please?

If I'm happy with it I will make you an offer.

Thanks
Warwick
details sent

Old
Junior Guru

price now to $400

Old
Web Hosting Master

Interested in doing a profit sharing?

Old
Junior Guru

business sold