hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Hosting Security and Technology : CLOUDFLARE.COM supporting cyber crime terrorists (credit card fraud)

Forum Jump

CLOUDFLARE.COM supporting cyber crime terrorists (credit card fraud)

Reply Post New Thread In Hosting Security and Technology Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Angry

CLOUDFLARE.COM supporting cyber crime terrorists (credit card fraud)

The US company cloudflare.com (cloudflare Inc., Matthew Prince is the CEO) supporting cyber crime. If you own a serious company, DO NOT WORK with this company because this company works only on profit and against all ethical principles.

What they do:
- They routing internet sites through their servers
- They cache data on their own servers for the time of delivery
- They allow cyber crime terrorists to use their system to delivery illegal data

Which illegal data do they ignore:
- Stolen Credit Card data (my credit card data is also in this file )

Do they ignore abuse informations about illegal use of their service:
- Yes, because they make cash with this clients. They do not stop the delivery of illegal content which is against the us and internal law, because they mean they have not to do that.

Hope the court stop this company.

What do you think about this nonethical company?

Sponsored Links
Old
Retired Moderator

This is ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybestfriend View Post
They do not stop the delivery of illegal content which is against the us and internal law, because they mean they have not to do that.
Yes, they do by law.

Old
WHT Addict

Welcome to the internet.

Quote:
What do you think about this nonethical company?
I think i like them even more rsrs. Its not because they have the power to stop something, that its they're ethical obligation to. If they started to censor content i would for sure hate them.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Wheres the proof of all this?
Could you tell me how did all of this occur?

I am one hundred percent against cyber crime and especially credit card fruad if this all is true then they should be fined and shut down possibly more.

Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orien View Post
This is ridiculous.
Yes, they do by law.
If you send a abuse mail to cloudflare.com you get this here:
Quote:
CloudFlare does not provide hosting services for this or any other website except for CloudFlare.com
CloudFlare doesn't host the file(s) or website in question, and as such we have have no way to remove the content. We are cooperating with the appropriate authorities regarding this matter though.
Ok, but they routing this link (with a file.. and there is my credit card data and thousands others collected)... i do not understand why they ignore this... because if they routing this service, there is no possiblity to contact an other provider behind (we do not know who this is)... i am against censorship but i am also against crime there must be an ethical handling, what this comany do is not legal in this case i think so...
worse company

Last edited by mybestfriend; 05-22-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old
Retired Moderator

Quote:
If you send a abuse mail to cloudflare.com you get this here:

Quote:
We are cooperating with the appropriate authorities regarding this matter though.
And the domain has been pulled from the root nameservers.

Old
Technical Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH-Greg View Post
Wheres the proof of all this?
Could you tell me how did all of this occur?

I am one hundred percent against cyber crime and especially credit card fruad if this all is true then they should be fined and shut down possibly more.
I think he is pointing to the fact that the WHMCS leak was posted on a server running cloudflare.

Please remember folks, that a provider is NOT responsible for policing customer websites and shouldn't. If you see abuse on their network, please contact abuse@cloudflare.com

Old
Community Liaison 2.0

I expected some WHMCS related rants, but not this one.

Should all domain registrars be shut down also? what about paypal, card companies who transact the domains, let's close them too?

As noted above Cloudflare do not host websites, you are venting in the wrong direction here.

Old
Technical Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loon View Post
I expected some WHMCS related rants, but not this one.

Should all domain registrars be shut down also? what about paypal, card companies who transacted the domain, let's close them too?

As noted above Cloudflare do not host websites, you are venting in the wrong direction here.
Agreed,
If you really want the site taken down, find the host who is actually hosting the site and make an abuse report. It is not hard to do at all.

Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
Agreed,
If you really want the site taken down, find the host who is actually hosting the site and make an abuse report. It is not hard to do at all.
And how? if a site is behind cloudflare... it is not possible, that is the problem.

I have now to pay for a new credit card

Old
Retired Moderator

Quote:
And how? if a site is behind cloudflare... it is not possible, that is the problem.
It is possible. CloudFlare can forward legal information to the appropriate abuse departments as well.

Old
Technical Nutcase

Quote:

I have now to pay for a new credit card
Cloudflare does not completely mask the host, if you know how, you can still find the host

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Should take my ISP down as well as they are providing me the internet connection to connect to such sites if I wanted to.

Old

I don't know if this happens frequently.
I am totually against cyber crime and if this is true then they should be taken responsibility .

Old
Currently in Beta

I think you have to make a distinction here between a host and cloudflare.

They are no more than a proxy, yes they need to be careful not to endorse bad activity but as they do not host the site if they switched the service off to xyz then the site would still be there.