50% off, As low as $1.50,Cpanel, Fantastico, Fast support, HIGH storage and Bandwidth

CentralHosts - Convenient, fast, and great uptime
    Affordable Hosting Solutions
    www.centralhosts.com | support@centralhosts.com

About CentralHosts
    We utilize the power of our dedicated servers to make sure all the websites run smoothly. In conjunction with this, we use WHMCS to control all of the support/billing systems. We have cpanel, from there you can track your bandwidth usage and everything else you will need!

All of our dedicated servers are of the latest standards, each utilizing Dual CPU Quad core Xeon processors, and run around 16-24gb of ram each. Each server also has a dedicated uplink to TIER-1 networks, giving the stability and security needed for safe use. Our server for webhosting is currently located in Los Angeles, California.

Support
    Most support is done in WHMCS, with tickets, and we have phone support. We also run our own IRC server for chat between staff and customers. This is a great way customers can keep in touch with staff, and for any kind of questions customers may have. Even if just for general conversation. Most of the time users will come across a problem which has been solved by another user in this IRC server, and therefore can find quick assistance. If you'd like to join us, or if you have any questions, we'd be glad to answer at irc.centralhosts.com, open port: 6667. If you are looking for me, my name on the server is Central_.

Discount/Promo
    Promo code: 50web , This coupon is for 50% off the life of your service!! This coupon is ONLY for webhosting. This offer ends on May 18th, do not miss out!

WebHosting

MONTHLY PRICE: $1.50 USD (after discount)

CPanel hosting with Fantastico
    500GB on Web Storage
    500GB on Data Transfer
    Host Unlimited Domains on 1 Account
    No Limits on E-mail Accounts
    No Limits on MySQL Databases

- Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
    - Password Protected Directories and Custom Error Pages
    - Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL
    - MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access
    - Programming Language: CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, SSI
    - Programming Modules: Curl, CPAN, GD Library, ImageMagick
    - System Management: SSH Access and Cron Job Scheduling - FrontPage Extensions
    POP3 Email Accounts with SMTP - WebMail Access: Horde, SquirrelMail, RoundCube
    - Receive your email to your phone via IMAP Support
    - Prevent spam with SpamAssassin
    - Unlimited Autoresponders, Mail Forwards, Email Aliases, Mailing Lists

Last edited by CentralHosts; 05-11-2012 at 11:57 AM.

dont know why

dont know why i get "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

What im doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by donduncon View Post
    dont know why i get "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

What im doing wrong?
    Could be a number of things. Are you doing this for the monthly payment?

yearly

I do the following:

- i will update my nameserver
    - yearly billing
    - insert promotion code

is that right?

Juts saw it works only if i choose monthly billing is it right?

Quote Originally Posted by donduncon View Post
    Juts saw it works only if i choose monthly billing is it right?
    Yes that is correct. After the first month you can contact us to change that.