Please order using the links below, by contacting Ubiquity at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or calling (480) 212-1710!
- Quad Core Xeon x3210 2.13GHz
- 160gb SATA
- 2 GB DDR2 ECC-Registered Memory
- 100 Mbit Burstable Uplink
- 100mbps UNMETERED
- 5 Free Usable IPs
- Order This!
If you upgrade to a 1000mbit port, your bandwidth plan will be 100 mbps 95th percentile and you will be billed $15/mbit for each mbit over 100mbps.
Servers are deployed within 3 business days, although we can often do faster deployment times if there is a short queue.
For a faster provisioning time, select "first available" on the order form.
This offer comes with:
- We're happy to extend this offer to new customers and existing customers, although the only locations available are on the order form. As a location becomes unavailable, we'll do our best to take it off the order form promptly.
- Any server ordered after this sale is out of stock in a particular location will be offered a substitute location, and if no substitute locations are acceptable to you, you will be refunded.
- Add-ons are priced on the order form.
- We'll do our best to update this thread as locations sell out. This offer is available only while current supplies last!
* Web-based Remote Reboot
* Web-based rDNS Manager and SWIP
* Free 24x7x365 support
* <15 minute guaranteed ticket response times
* 100% uptime SLA on power and network
* Premium, redundant sFlow-optimized network (AS15003
Windows 2003 Server Web Edition: $20/month
Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition: $30/month
Windows 2008 Server Web Edition: $10/month
Windows 2008 Server Standard Edition: $30/month
Additional Hardware Options: https://www.ubiquityservers.com/hardware-addons
Additional Software Options: https://www.ubiquityservers.com/software-options
(including Windows pricing)
e-mail: sales [at] ubiquityservers (dot) com
toll-free: 1-866-GET-UBIQ ext. 1
live chat: available 24/7 on our website!
Contact: Michael Gazzerro
Google Talk: email@example.com
Office: (312) 281-5101 ext. 500
e-mail: sales (dot) [at] ubiquityservers (dot) com