is a dedicated server provider based in the heart of Silicon Valley: San Jose, California, USA.
We are using the privately owned network space of CoreISP.net.
Ping/trace test: 184.108.40.206.
We have some awesome specials for you today!
Sold out = Sold out!
The deal is a lifetime deal. No hidden costs and the price will stay until you cancel.
(Only 15 available)
Intel Core2Duo E6400
1GB DDRII Memory
160GB SATA Drive
Price: $69,95 USD/Month, free setup.
Extra special: Add another GB of memory for just $15 USD/Month!
(This can be added on the order form)
(Only 20 available)
Intel Core2Quad Q9400
2GB DDRII Memory
160GB SATA Drive
Price: $99,95 USD/Month, free setup.
For sales questions regarding upgrades to the configuration and/or RAID configurations, please contact our sales team.
Included with these deals:
- 3 IP adresses. (You can request up to another 7 extra IP's free of charge with ARIN justification)
- CentOS 5, CentOS 6 (32/64Bit)
- Fedora 10 (32/64Bit)
- Debian 5 (32/64Bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (Web (32Bit), Server (32/64Bit), Enterprise (32/64Bit))
- Windows Server 2008 (Web (32Bit), Server (32/64Bit), Enterprise (32/64Bit))
- cPanel/WHM Unlimited Domains - $25 (Linux only)
- Plesk Control Panel - 10 Domains ($10), 100 Domains ($20) or Unlimited domains ($30) license.
Availble as addon:
- cPanel initial configuration. ($15 USD one-time setup fee)
The default cPanel configuration requires, as those who have worked with cPanel before will know, quite a bit of settings to be setup for things like security, tweaks, configuration, latest software installations, apache setup, etc. etc. This $15 one-time fee takes the dirty work off of your hands. We will do the full initial configuration for you, including the tweaks and security. (Firewall, php hardening, etc.)
This is not available for Plesk systems.
- APC Remote Rebooter ($25 USD/Month)
Allows you to power cycle your server, forcing it to reboot, by just a few clicks. Note: 24/7 reboots can be requested per supoprt ticket, free of charge.
This is just a instant method, eliminates waiting time for helpdesk que.
We are using the network of CoreISP.net Corporation, currently connected by Cogent Communications and will be adding HE.net as extra primary provider very soon.
For more information, please visit our website:
For any sales inquiries or requests about these 2 server deals, or any other question, please ask them here or contact our sales team at: sales [at] dedicatedbox [dot] us.
Thank you and have a great day!
Liroy van Hoewijk