Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zomex View Post
    Yeah definitely, I believe it's 2% or so + a certain fee per transaction. When you receive payments of say $10 the fees are very reasonable.

I used to offer $1 hosting when I first started to get the word out and from memory I believe PayPal's charges were $0.34 on a $1 payment so not far off 50% also.
    It's alright we have now ended this offer and all the fees are over $10 so hopefully the transaction costs will come down a bit.
    Master Reseller Pro

Quote Originally Posted by masterresellerpro View Post
    It's alright we have now ended this offer and all the fees are over $10 so hopefully the transaction costs will come down a bit.
    We are also using 2co because we can't use Paypal as our country is not supported. 2co is a very good option when you can't use paypal directly.
    However, fee is a bit high but when transactions are of big amounts, then the fee is reasonable. So, use 2co for higher priced products and paypal for lower priced products.
    HostinPK.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting
    cPanel/CWP | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept PayPal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, and Bank payments

We are using 2checkout for a while now and we have no complaints. I cant remember the last time we had to contact them about anything at all. Payments are actually on time and they provide a great service. The fees are higher but that is what you get when you want to accept credit cards without having people signup to some third party BEFORE they pay. Their fraud checks are also great and I recommend that you wait for the status of the order from fraud before issuing any services.
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

I know this is an older topic, but I gotta know.

How can I disable the paypal within 2co account? I just got my 2checkout.com account and I don't see a simple way of doing it. Am I missing something obvious?

I am using 2CheckOut & PayPal for my company. We received a few orders through 2CheckOut, and 1 was considered Fraud. Their fraud system is really nice and catchy. Although I wish they would have a little more faster time response, but still, very good company. And for only $11/Mo? Not bad, IMO.
    HJI Technologies, LLC - A New Uncompromising Experience, Since 2014
    Shared Hosting | Resellers Hosting | VPS Hosting
    Add Incredible Value to YOUR Business | 30-Day Money Back Guarantee*
    Get Started Today! | Sales: (806) 724-8004

2Checkout is awesome. They manually review every order before depositing/approving into your account which in turn results to less chargebacks.

The amount of money you'll save in chargebacks makes 2CO more worth it in the long run...

Quote Originally Posted by FTN-Kevin View Post
    2Checkout is awesome. They manually review every order before depositing/approving into your account which in turn results to less chargebacks.
    Where did you see that they manually review each order? If that was the case then things would never get done. They have an automated fraud check system which would inform you of the if it passed or not. For larger orders they tend to manually check those

Quote Originally Posted by cpoalmighty View Post
    Where did you see that they manually review each order? If that was the case then things would never get done. They have an automated fraud check system which would inform you of the if it passed or not. For larger orders they tend to manually check those
    Its not automatic, I have personally been told by a 2CO rep on the phone that our account has every payment manually approved and screened.

Maybe its because we've been a customer for close to 5 years, not sure if they still do this for newer accounts or accounts with less activity.

They provide much better fraud protection compared to PayPal. With PP, if you get a fraudulent sale outside business hours and you don't refund it on time you might get a quick chargeback. With 2CO they manually review it 24x7(at least for us), so even outside of billing business hours we can be rest assured the chance of a chargeback is lower.

Quote Originally Posted by FTN-Kevin View Post
    Its not automatic, I have personally been told by a 2CO rep on the phone that our account has every payment manually approved and screened.

Maybe its because we've been a customer for close to 5 years, not sure if they still do this for newer accounts or accounts with less activity.

They provide much better fraud protection compared to PayPal. With PP, if you get a fraudulent sale outside business hours and you don't refund it on time you might get a quick chargeback. With 2CO they manually review it 24x7(at least for us), so even outside of billing business hours we can be rest assured the chance of a chargeback is lower.
    May be but its totally impossible to review each and every order manually for a such kind of big organization. I think they have automatic fraud checks measures. However, I am not sure about this matter.
    HostinPK.com

Quote Originally Posted by Greg-HostsVault View Post
    I know this is an older topic, but I gotta know.

How can I disable the paypal within 2co account? I just got my 2checkout.com account and I don't see a simple way of doing it. Am I missing something obvious?
    Are you using WHMCS?

If so you can disable it in settings by unticking "Tick to use 2CheckOut's New Cart Checkout Routine (Includes showing PayPal Option)"
    AMS Computer | Delivering Excellence - Providing web hosting since 1996!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | cPanel/WHM | Softaculous |
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Daily Backups

http://www.amscomputer.com |

Quote Originally Posted by Hostinpk-CEO View Post
    May be but its totally impossible to review each and every order manually for a such kind of big organization. I think they have automatic fraud checks measures. However, I am not sure about this matter.
    Mechanical Turk :-)

OK, not the actual Amazon MT, but it probably does not take a lot of training to have someone do fraud checks. Outsource/offshore and on a per-order basis, it may not be that expensive.

No idea, just guessing.
    raindog308
    LowEndTalk administrator, LowEndBox editor

How do you disable PayPal in 2Checkout?

Quote Originally Posted by Funtacular View Post
    How do you disable PayPal in 2Checkout?
    If you are using WHMCS you can disable it by Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways and unchecking / disabling "Tick to use 2CheckOut's New Cart Checkout Routine (Includes showing PayPal Option)"

Quote Originally Posted by cpoalmighty View Post
    If you are using WHMCS you can disable it by Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways and unchecking / disabling "Tick to use 2CheckOut's New Cart Checkout Routine (Includes showing PayPal Option)"
    Even if I don't check it PayPal still appears as an option in the 2Checkout.

I would recommend them, good for protection against fraud

I use 2Checkout, Paypal and Bank Transfer options on my website.

I must say even though they expensive compared to most I like the option of having a payoneer credit card linked to the account.

Check it out: www.payoneer.com

I have however recently looked at paypal more but I think having all 3 is actually better.
    Hostking| Since 2013 | Web Hosting | WordPress Web Hosting
    Domains • Shared • Reseller • VPS • Backups • cPanel

The only difference is 2CO charges more commission then Paypal. But gives full currency conversion as per the market and on the other hand paypal DOES NOT which is very annoying. Both are good and are at the top as payment gateways.
    www.24x7servermanagement.com
    Server Management, Server Security, Server Monitoring.
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider !! Skype: techs24x7

Yes, we recommend 2checkout.
    But they charge:

Rate: 3.99%
    Per Transaction Fee: $0.45
    Monthly Fee: $10.99

Question

Quote Originally Posted by netaugusta View Post
    Yes, we recommend 2checkout.
    But they charge:

Rate: 3.99%
    Per Transaction Fee: $0.45
    Monthly Fee: $10.99
    Monthly fees??

@OP: 2CO is awesome

Never heard about monthly fees
    www.24x7servermanagement.com
    Server Management, Server Security, Server Monitoring.
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider !! Skype: techs24x7

Quote Originally Posted by DewlanceHosting View Post
    Monthly fees??

@OP: 2CO is awesome
    I think you are wrong. There is no monthly fee for 2co.
    HostinPK.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hostinpk-CEO View Post
    I think you are wrong. There is no monthly fee for 2co.
    There is a monthly fees of $10.99/mo

Refer: https://www.2checkout.com/pricing/
    Ritesh Jain

I believe 2Checkout are now moving towards a monthly fee.

Not sure if this effects current customers as of yet.
    AMS Computer | Delivering Excellence - Providing web hosting since 1996!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | cPanel/WHM | Softaculous |
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Daily Backups

http://www.amscomputer.com |

According to the site...
    https://www.2checkout.com/pricing/

(hope i can link that)
    It seems like they apply a $10.99 monthly fee.
    I was interested to, but this monthly fee could make things harder at the beginning.

EDIT: oh, i opened this thread like 5 hours ago, and forgot about that. Sorry.

I personally know a person who incorporated 2checkout on many websites and he never complained.
    It's all about Twitter related stuff. Please visit to access material related to Twitter search and to get other Twitter information.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast