Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation TacidHost was Closed !!!!!!!

TacidHost was Closed !!!!!!!

Why
      0 Not allowed!

any one know the reason

any one know the reason
      0 Not allowed!

Were you one of Shang's clients?

What's happened to your account? still functioning?
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

yes i am one of his client

but the site still working,

who can help me
      0 Not allowed!

Well it seems their hosting apollohosting.com (I think) disabled their account for one reason or another.
      0 Not allowed!

Ok, his reseller account that your domain is on (with fasthosts) is still functioning - so I wouldn't sweat it yet.

It's only his domain that was hosted with apollo that was shut-down.

Just stick in there, knowing Shang, he'll move his domain name elsewhere and be back in business within 24 hours.

If this is not the case, then will somone please ask Shang to post here and let everybody know what's going on...

Maybe apollo can inform us?
      0 Not allowed!

This is a conversatation I just had with appolohosting.com over humanclick.

I asked about the domain, he said he'd check.. took 5 minutes and he said he had no info... they domain was working for like 5 minuted inbetween this but went to disabled status again and I asked him to look for info on it again and he said it was disabled by the billing department. Read bellow for a clip of chat:

you: You can't find info on that?
    Tom: The domain name "tacidhost.com" is being suspended by the billing department.
      0 Not allowed!

Exclamation

Sometime last week I sent in an e-mail to Apollo pointing out the similarities in their websites and asking them if Tacid was their reseller, and if so, whether Apollo's customers would face the same problems that Tacid's would.

On Monday I received a reply from Tamara of Apollo saying that they have warned Shang to remove the rip-off material.

Apparently he's been ignoring the warning, so...
      0 Not allowed!

This kid (shang) never learns something.
      0 Not allowed!

Just stick in there, knowing Shang, he'll move his domain name elsewhere and be back in business within 24 hours.

I am urging all hosts that are on this forum to not host TacidBlue/Host. I hope you already know why. Please don't let him go on like this. First it's his account with apollohosting, then who knows, it could be his resellers account or wherever he has his unix servers....don't let him do this to his customers.
      0 Not allowed!

Been there done that, wasn't long before we took the same action as apollohost did. Seems to be a pattern. Fellow hosts beware
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com
      0 Not allowed!

So are all his reseller accounts on fasthosts

I am/was/could be/X customer of tacidhosts/tacidblue.

Since the domain name is in his name then we will loss them.
      0 Not allowed!

From TacidBlue.com

TacidHost.Com was taken down because our 3rd party host, apollohosting canceled our account because our high transfer and because we were one of their competitors too. Don't panic, we will have our sites fixed ASAP.

Just give it 24-72 hours for our site to finish DNS propagation.

Questions?

Please e-mail me at:

support@tacidblue.com
    Eric Desroches - eric@american-hosting.net
    American Hosting for Quality Shared Web Hosting and Custom Reseller Solutions
    http://www.american-hosting.net/
      0 Not allowed!

Please Take A Look At The File Attached

All I want You to do is take an analasys of of his server . Please take a look t this this clearly states that he is a fasthost reseller.
    Attached Files Attached Files
      0 Not allowed!

Eeeks the dreaded fasthosts reseller account..
      0 Not allowed!

Shang's Gonna Get It Once Again

Last time donhost kicked him and this time its gonna be fasthosts.

Tacid Really Sucks

Love
    Lord
      0 Not allowed!

Surprised they haven't already!! They have been kicking everyone else!
      0 Not allowed!

Actually I'm surprised as well. Shang offers unlimited subdomains and with Fasthost's CP, subdomains already have the same features (separate FTP etc) of domain accounts.

That would certainly put a strain on the server...

...whoohoo! the 100th post (sorry, just got a little too shallow here )
    Hi! I'm the resident WHT frequent shopper! Dozo yoroshiku!
    Proud to say I discovered 8 great hosts thru WHT =P
    http://www.skysenshi.com
      0 Not allowed!

All hosts should be willing to host Tacid...

I have heard there are some great deals on computers which you could host his site on at eBay.

After ordering a $25 computer (which you should bill him for), charge a $950 hook up fee for the 56Kbps line you're going to connect him to, $50/mo for static IP and $50/mo for 'line-usage fees'.

Allow him to upgrade to 'up to 3 56K lines for a totlal of 168K downstream!" Just don't tell him his upstream is a lot less.

Also offer the ability to upgrade to DSL, but don't tell him you are buing from a company whose network is so far away from your location that you wn't be able to esablish a conection at all with the server-side DSL modems.

Obviously, it wouldn't be fair to undermine the competition as Shang beleives, and therefore, you should be kind to him and give him everything he deserves.
      0 Not allowed!

Howz Don Host?

I Personally Think That Donhost Is Much Better Than Fasthost.
    Whutz Your Openion

Love
    Lord
      0 Not allowed!

Yup, I think Donhost is better. They are more open with their additionals (at least they tell you how much bandwidth is actually available--I'm scared of unlimited everything).

As for hosts getting all customers, I don't believe it. I think all kinds of suppliers, whether you're a host or a shoemaker or a cakebaker should be discriminatory in a way that would re-assure the existing clients of their status and quality of service. Of course you should be polite about it.

If you just let everybody in and then one person takes too much strain on a server (or is getting too notorious and will drag your name with him down the drain), it would be harmful to other clients. What if the server goes down?

Then the rest of your clients, whom you have offered good service to, will go down too.

If, for example, one client is engaged in forgery or fake credit cards or whatever illegal business he is in... you don't let this person be a part of your business because what happens to him affects you, and what affects you affects your entire business and the people within it.

It's just a matter of business ethics.

This subject is usually taught in college, but now, seeing as there are a lot of children going into business these days, I believe Business Ethics should be taught in high school (along with the subject of Good Manners and Right Conduct, but GMRC is taught in elementary school).
    Hi! I'm the resident WHT frequent shopper! Dozo yoroshiku!
    Proud to say I discovered 8 great hosts thru WHT =P
    http://www.skysenshi.com
      0 Not allowed!

<<MOD NOTE: Once is enough>>
    Last edited by Chicken; 06-02-2001 at 09:24 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by skysenshi
    [Ethics] is usually taught in college, but now, seeing as there are a lot of children going into business these days, I believe Business Ethics should be taught in high school (along with the subject of Good Manners and Right Conduct, but GMRC is taught in elementary school).
    Nah. Not in the U.S. at least. There are too many people in the school system who can't seem to grasp that it *is* possible to teach ethics without inserting God into it. If they just taught like they used to... classics... reason... logic... Ah, but those are days gone by in the irrational, emotionally-driven world.
    Matt
      0 Not allowed!

they moved servers

the site should be up soon. Just give it awhile. He might have to register a new domains name.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Posts from theWHIR.com