Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    3,372
    When they say uptime they probably don't mean your server or website. It usually means unscheduled network outage, but I'm too lazy to read the SLA right now.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    When they say uptime they probably don't mean your server or website. It usually means unscheduled network outage, but I'm too lazy to read the SLA right now.
    How do you know that?Doesn't network outage causes websites to go down,so aren't they same?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    565
    I have the user end support installed but have not used it yet, the tech team respond withing 10 - 50 minutes usually,

    Not been there a week yet but the uptime has been 100 but still have to fully test it

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderr View Post
    I have the user end support installed but have not used it yet, the tech team respond withing 10 - 50 minutes usually,

    Not been there a week yet but the uptime has been 100 but still have to fully test it
    Test the uptime and end user support,than let us know how they went?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    3,372
    Quote Originally Posted by sameev29 View Post
    How do you know that?Doesn't network outage causes websites to go down,so aren't they same?
    No they are not the same. Web site is still up, just not reachable from the outside. What I am saying is if the network is up and the site is down, that may not count as "downtime."

  6. Newsletters

    Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. TurnKey Internet Announces TurnKey SEO Hosting
    By turnkeyinternet in forum Web Hosting Industry Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 07:56 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 11:47 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 10:13 AM

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •