hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : I WILL PAY - I have a VPS Server and need a Linux GUI

Forum Jump

I WILL PAY - I have a VPS Server and need a Linux GUI

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 02:03 AM

I WILL PAY - I have a VPS Server and need a Linux GUI

I purchased a VPS server, thinking that it already came with a gui, or that I could load one off from an image, but apparently it doesn't work like that.

What I would like is, to pay someone who knows what their doing and can get a Linux GUI (with Firefox) installed on my VPS and show me how to access it.

Thanks. You can also reach me by skype: ejd59005.

Thanks alot. $30 to the first person who can do it.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2012, 02:25 AM
Community Liaison 2.0

Moved to the Employment / Job Offers forum.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:32 AM
Web Hosting Master

You should also list the specs of your VPS so people can help you a little better, are you for sure looking for remote desktop solution or a vpn type setup where you use your desktop browser via a tunneled connection?

Quote:
that I could load one off from an image
You should be able to install a list of OSs provided by whatever management console your VPS provider has.

HeroicVPS Premium KVM VPS. Ashburn / Phoenix

Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2012, 02:44 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hello Eddie,

I just added you on Skype.

Thank you

Old 04-30-2012, 03:44 AM
(formerly WhichGunDotCom)

Hi Eddie,

If for whatever reason andrewn does not set this up for you, I am available to do so at the price you listed above ($30). I am a highly experienced Linux administrator and will have no problem setting up what you need.

Thank you!

-Justin Franks

Old 04-30-2012, 08:39 PM

WhichGunDotCom : if you still want to do it and can do it now, please send me a message or hit me up on skype.: ejd59005

Old 05-01-2012, 05:57 AM
Web Hosting Evangelist

PM me if this hasn't already been done please.

UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:12 PM
(formerly WhichGunDotCom)

Hi eddied316, I am unable to send you a PM because you need to have a certain # of posts to use the PM features here (5 I think).

I don't use Skype but will create an account if necessary.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:12 PM

Hi eddied316,

We can assist you in installing GUI on your vps and you can then access your server via vnc . get back to us nixminds@gmail.com