DYNASTYHOST.COM do you really like to annoy your clients and do illegal works?

Hello,
    we did services exchange with dynastyhost.com we provided them design and they had to provide us reseller account for 1 year but before few days i posted complain about them cos of they were deleting my tickets and were not able to fix cpanel for my clients so they way of their support ws very rude after they saw my complain about dynastyhost on wht they terminated my account without any reason and they said we will give u back ur design (doesnt really make a sense to use a product and then come back to store that i dont need this) alright thats fine i told them to take out my design but now its 5th day no design is taken off of their website when ever i try to send them message they ignoring me but atleast they said something today.
    -----------------
    CHAT LOG
    -----------------
    dreamdezign: Hello
    dreamdezign: why are you still using my design?
    dreamdezign: I WANT YOUR ANSWER
    dreamdezign: please take off my design we are not using your space anymore
    dreamdezign: I am warning you again and again but you are trying to hide yourself
    dreamdezign: you need to tell me the reason why are u still using our design
    dreamdezign: This is my 4th day asking you to take off my design
    dreamdezign: from your website
    dreamdezign: Mr. Steve the way of your doing business is not right
    dreamdezign: Hello?????
    DynastySupport: yes?
    dreamdezign: I said take off my design from your website
    DynastySupport: we will
    dreamdezign: what do you mean we will u should do it now JUST right now
    dreamdezign: just like you deleted our account.
    dreamdezign: Please remove my design
    DynastySupport signed off at 3:31:18 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    it looks like they dont care about doing illegal works through their business.
    i have no idea what to do now may be you guys can help me to take off my design from their website.
    Thank you
    Contact Triplesoft.net Online Web Development Company
    Aim: kodvavis
    email: info@triplesoft.net
    Http://www.triplesoft.net
      0 Not allowed!

I am not sure what agreement you had with the company. But if they exchanged a design for a finite period of hosting, if the period of hosting is up, the assumption would be that they would continue to use the design.

If you are going to post such details publicly, you should be more specific.
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service
      0 Not allowed!

I don't post much here, I visit almost daily just to read the conversations going on...

I've been reading these posts about Dynastyhost and this design trade thing... it's getting to be VERY annoying. Please stop spamming these boards with your problems with Dynastyhost.

From what I've read in your other threads, you did not have a binding contract with regard to your exchange of services. Is that how you do business? Just from reading all these threads, it would have swayed me away from selecting you as my web development providor if I were looking for one - all based on (a) your attitude (b) the way you handle business
      0 Not allowed!

The design is beautiful, but you really had to have some contract as to how you're going about this agreement.

Apparently,. you had none except for I give you design - you give me reseller account. If they went out of business tomorrow, what would you do? So, i think, you had to set reasonable limits as per your reseller account.

In my opinion, they did give you the account, which means they did not break your agreement with them. After that - it's all the thing of an accident.

Best,
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?
      0 Not allowed!

the contract was based on that they will provide us hosting for 1 year and we will provide them design but this incident just came through and they did told me that they will remove the design if i say so and i did and now they are going back of what they said in their previous chat.
    the problem is this i trusted my clients more than anything but from next time i will be going on agreements.
    but just to tell you professional companies will never ever do something like dynastyhost.com did agreement is something else.
    Thank you
      0 Not allowed!

You said in your last thread you had no physical contract, that it was just a verbal agreement. Now you are saying you had a contract.

Which is it? Make up your mind here.

Professional companies also don't use AIM chats to make agreements, they have legal binding contracts.
      0 Not allowed!

I read all the previous topics you have posted and dynastyhost did uphold their end of the bargain. They gave you an account but you were unsatisfied and left on your own accord. Since you guys didnt have a contract you cant force him to remove it. So just leave the guy alone, you made a trade and one cant ask for something back once it is made. The layout is now property of dynastyhost. That is something you have to accept.
      0 Not allowed!

hmm 2nd post about dynastyhost.... dun dun dun something must be going on
      0 Not allowed!

Well, looks like you had a little partnership with Dynastyhost, and i think it's not right to say negative things about your partner publicly.
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Jeffreyw
    Well, looks like you had a little partnership with Dynastyhost, and i think it's not right to say negative things about your partner publicly.
    Seems to me it was just business, not a partnership.
    Money is the root of all evil. So if you don't want to go crazy, give it all to me
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by FastHost
    I'm completely for TripleHosted, he is right if a company forms an agreement with someone and fails to abide by it then you break a verbal agreement. If you still have proof of the email logs or AIM logs where this agreement was made I would attempt to take it to a lawyer. TripleHost, PM me I got a nice little offer for you .
    AIM logs don't hold up in court do they? Anyone can simply edit an AIM log to say what they want it to. There's no way you can really prove a verbal agreement over the net?!?!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by JWise
    Seems to me it was just business, not a partnership.
    Basically, that's what i was trying to say. It is very insulting on the other party whether informal or formal business agreement to say bad things publicly.
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog
      0 Not allowed!

Cant you stick to one post ? Some of us are sick of this already.. they have the design and you have nothing legally saying they would give you 1 years hosting for it.. not a lot you can do.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.
      0 Not allowed!

word
      0 Not allowed!

Enough is enough

And you have passed the point of reasonableness. First, your accusations are extremely strong and not fully supported. If you feel you have been dealt with inappropriately, that is one thing, but "illegal" would be for a court to decide and with no contract, I see no evidence.

However, more important, you have opened three threads on the same subject. That is two too many. Your personal crusade against them is out of hand. How many times do you feel you must post the same basic information? Why did you feel you couldn't just continue existing threads, but had to start new ones?
      0 Not allowed!

geesh..stop spamming the forum with your repeat problem and those copy and paste AIM.
    ◊ James | sales@vnpixel.com |
    ◊ aim: vnpixel • msn: support@vnpixel.com • yahoo: vn_pixel
    ◊ http://www.vnpixel.com
      0 Not allowed!

* ygh....

this type of is getting out of hand. I suggest drawing up a legal binding contract next time....
      0 Not allowed!

-------------------
    VNPIXEL: geesh..stop spamming the forum with your repeat problem and those copy and paste AIM.
    -------------------
    You guys are doing nothing but giving more confidence to Dynastyhost.com by calling my complain as a spam etc.
    and after reading some of your posts they will definetely not remove my design from their website and probably add me in their block list.
    but any how i learned the lesson to never trust any clients/companies and i should follow business rules.
    Thank you for all of your help.

I am OFF.
      0 Not allowed!

you open 2 or 3 different threads about a SAME problem and those copy and paste of your conversation with them. We know you problem but try to keep it in one thread. No need to open more.
    ◊ James | sales@vnpixel.com |
    ◊ aim: vnpixel • msn: support@vnpixel.com • yahoo: vn_pixel
    ◊ http://www.vnpixel.com
      0 Not allowed!

Since now I am sure you will do your works with real contracts. And I am sure you are nervous, but why don't you write your news into your first thread? When you open lots of thread it looks like spam and you get nothing instead of advices.
      0 Not allowed!

ghost: my temp were on 100 centigrade when they did this with my company so i was like to post complains about them every time that what they did with me so i could show their real face to whole wht.
    look how is he hiding dynastyhost.com common atleast reply something same like you posted your reply in kane H thread and lets choose wht as judge for our situation.
    i will be waiting!!!!!!
    Thank you
      0 Not allowed!

May I strongly remind posters that this is NOT a support forum for your host. Unless you have reached a point of absolute impasse, we strongly recommend you keep dealings and negotiations with your host in such matters off the forum.

Thread is closed.
    My 2 Cents.... (or is that 2.2 cents inc. GST...?)

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.
      0 Not allowed!