Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Glad to see a quick and professional reply in this. It makes much more sense now. Obviously it would be great if the anti-fraud system explained what was going on to the prospective customer, but then again if computers worked flawlessly 100% of the time, they wouldn't need us humans

Edit: Spelling
      0 Not allowed!

Ok, the issue has been resolved, apologies for the initial negative thoughts, mods please close the thread.
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah I got hit by their maxmind as well. After about an hour I closed my ticket and went elsewhere. It's not a big deal, but I wish people wouldn't set their maxmind so strictly that I get marked for fraud because my phone number is the zip code directly to the west of the one my address is in. Who uses land lines anymore? We have a McDonald's here now, certainly not an AT&T store
      0 Not allowed!

My job requires frequent travel, so some details like my cell phone number lag behind. I probably wouldn't use a host that didn't flag me for review
      0 Not allowed!

I'm usualy hit by fraud check of hosting company and this is realy annoing only as my ISP sign my connection from different place in Italy as them switch the login point based on load of their network (i have a fixed ip but still appean one day in one city the other day at 300km from my home).
    I think could be ok have an antifraud but if I choose to pay in advance with paypal or other credit card you should be less suspicious (for a shared hosting or reseller plan, could be ok to be strict for a dedicated server with customization).
      0 Not allowed!

Just want to let everyone know Nick from Turnkey Internet has just emailed me and offered me first month free for the misunderstanding, although I am, quite frankly speaking, not happy with the way a new customer was treated, I am glad they have at least tried to take some action to save their corporate image/fix the problems they have had.
      0 Not allowed!

/closed per OP's request.
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net providing services and support 24/7 since 2001.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12