Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Personally, you should give DirectSpace a space. The 1st time is a charm, the 2nd is a coincidence, and the 3rd time shall be the last. Word of advice.

Quote Originally Posted by zippy_hosting View Post
    Personally, you should give DirectSpace a space. The 1st time is a charm, the 2nd is a coincidence, and the 3rd time shall be the last. Word of advice.
    yes, it is.. i've been moved, and you know what? now, is offline too! lol..

lots of vps was down more than 24 hours again, very bad tech

this is not about the bad tech, this is about how them to provide what they say in their promotion, and how to handle it.

now, i don't trust any provider with much advertise on google! much of them after i searching the review, most of them is sucks. *imho*

and guess what... all my files lost again...

Quote Originally Posted by Tails View Post
    and guess what... all my files lost again...
    yes, you should know that now i've been built my webstore from the start again. i'll never trust what provider said that "they will take care of our files with doing backup everyday".. NO! i'll do by myself!

@ocean, ya... i guess u r right.... r u still using them? I am thinking to move... but still searching.....

i moved to provider on my country which have 24 hours "REAL" live chat support. not like this company.

Still Down

06/28/2012 07:28

We're currently working on an issue with several nodes. We will update all customers once we find the source and a fix.

Edit 10:04AM PST: We have isolated this issue to two main racks that host our VPS servers. We are investigating this issue on site and getting back to clients in the order they have been waiting. Clientele patience is greatly appreciated on our end.
    Yes, still down.

Has anyone had thier VPS restored? And in what condition? A month old backup?

What could possibly have gone wrong that killed VPS's in two whole server racks?

You should give DirectSpace a chance. They've explained to you that they're currently having a problem at least

11. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123