cPanel, Inc. - Houston, TX - Technical Product Specialist position
The Technical Product Specialist provides customer service and administrator activities of cPanel to assist customers with inquiries and invoicing/billings by performing the following duties.
Want to impress us? Visit http://university.cpanel.net and take the online Sales Certifiction test and let us know when applying!
Here are things you'll find yourself doing in this role...
- Answers customer requests through ticketing, phone systems, live chat, or other communication channels as indicated.
- Assists with account retentions.
- Provides sales training and assists partners as needed and communicates with them on an ongoing basis.
- Provides current customers with ongoing communication and updates through webinars and other communication channels.
- Address customer concerns about cPanel software internally and externally.
- Continually familiarizes oneself with updates to cPanel software.
- Communicates prescribed practices to customers as appropriate.
- Assists colleagues in understanding the native capabilities of cPanel software.
- Assists with promoting the cPanel brand at industry trade shows.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of the company.
These are skills, abilities, and experiences you'll need in order to be successful...
- Customer Service skills - able to deliver courteous, professional, and patient assistance to a wide range of customers
- Facilitation skills - able to create presentations using presentation software; able to deliver presentation in group settings and via webinars
- Oral Communication - able to speak clearly and effectively in positive or negative situations to employees and customers
- Time Management - able to use time effectively in an un supervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner
- Planning/Organizing skills - able to priortize work activities, use time efficiently and work through large projects in a self-motivated manner
- Adaptability - able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Computer knowledge - strong knowledge of electronic communication systems; strong knowledge on how to conduct webinars
- Problem solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgement on a regular basis in making decisions
- Technical skills - advanced skills which include:
-An understanding of technologies employed within the web hosting industry including but not limited to, IP addressing, virtualization, clusters, daemons and web applications and how such technologies interact with one another
-Ability to craft creative yet reliable technical solutions to meet customer requirements using cPanel software
-Ability to read undocumented source code and bug reports to gain a precise understanding of cPanel software capabilities
- Education/Experience - High School diploma or equivalent
-Three years of customer service experience
-Two years of experience in the web hosting industry
-Three years experience in website management
- Travel - Periodic local and overnight travel will be required
In return for all the above, we offer the following...
Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
Flexible Spending Account
Free on-site lunch
Casual Working Environment
At our company, we take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees. We recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to an employee's race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual identity, veteran status or disability. Privacy is a very serious matter for cPanel Inc; all information submitted is kept internally and is never shared with third parties.
If this description fits you, apply below. It's relatively easy and painless, to apply please visit http://go.cpanel.net/cpaneltps click "Apply" at the bottom of the page.
Strategic Partner Manager