Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEO Hosting?

SEO hosting is a gamble. You put your domains on servers with available class C IP's in the hopes that they remain relevant, rank well, and get searched often. You obviously want these sites to make money for you. So you want to treat these domains/sites with absolute care. Regular hosting on the other hand is more vulnerable to a host of factors that may affect your rankings and SERP data. Either way, depending on your marketing efforts, a domain hosted on a regular hosting provider may outperform a site with SEO hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by jdevelopers View Post
    class C IP's
    There is no such thing as a "class C" IP.
    That's a nonsense term only used by so-called "SEO experts". It means diddly.

I also fail to see the purpose of bumping this post after two months.

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    There is no such thing as a "class C" IP.
    That's a nonsense term only used by so-called "SEO experts". It means diddly.

I also fail to see the purpose of bumping this post after two months.

Hello,
    While there technically is a such thing, it is an outdated technology that is no longer relevant. Regardless of which it does not currently have or has ever had any relevance in search engine placement.

Again, I will say, focus on quality content, not manipulation tactics. SEO Hosting is and always will be a SCAM. I also fail to see the reason to re-bump these threads.

+1 kpmedia. True, class C IP is a term used to describe an idea about IP's in relation to SEO. Same with Cloud,VPS,and Shared hosting. They're all pretty much just plain hosting. But it's awesome how companies have hyped up class c IP's and squeezed every dollar from the idea of using it, no?

I was looking for SEO Hosting for 5 domains for a client. Is there still worth in class C Ip's nowadays?
    Last edited by peeves; 07-15-2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: change text.

Quote Originally Posted by peeves View Post
    +1 kpmedia. True, class C IP is a term used to describe an idea about IP's in relation to SEO. Same with Cloud,VPS,and Shared hosting. They're all pretty much just plain hosting. But it's awesome how companies have hyped up class c IP's and squeezed every dollar from the idea of using it, no?

I was looking for SEO Hosting for 5 domains for a client. Is there still worth in class C Ip's nowadays?
    SEO hosting isn't worth it, period. It doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by StuffyCSS View Post
    Actually there are no big difference between SEO hosted site and regular site.Besides both are same.But in SEO hosted site the page rank is bit higher as those survive while search engine search for something.
    Hello,
    This is actually incorrect, IP Addresses are in no way used for SEO. These users who choose to use SEO Hosting are manipulating their pageranks by using fake backlinks. Sites found to do this risk getting sandboxed and de-listed. Sandboxing is not really too good for SEO if you ask me

7. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12