* Network administrator , System administrator with CCIE lab experience

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you as a B.Tech graduate of Calicut University (year of 2007) with CCNA,CCNP ,CCIE Written and RHCE certification. I would sincerely appreciate any insight you could provide me into your Company.

The position of Network Administrator was of particular interest to me. I wish to apply for the vacancy and submit my details for your consideration. The opportunity presented in this listing is very appealing, and I believe that my experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for this position.

My background, as described in my resume includes over 2+ years of Systems Administration activities on Syntrio Technologies pvt Ltd Trivandrum. Over the past 2 years I have held the position of Layer 3 System Engineer at Syntrio Technologies Trivandrum. During this time I have supported thousands of Linux and Windows webhosting servers. I also possess around 2 year experience in Network administrator position on Inet Infotech pvt Ltd Cochin. During this time I have managed to get experience on 3750 series switches and 2800 routers. I have managed around 100 desktop users and their resources on my company.

I have had extensive Webhosting system administration experience in webhosting control panels like cpanel,helm and dotnet panel. My experience included many accounts and server migration tasks. I have experience in Linux kernel upgradation. I have also supported website Abuse issues , Database recovery, migration tasks too. In previous positions I had significant exposure troubleshooting mail servers like Exim,Smartermail. Over all I possess great experience in troubleshooting Linux environment.

Although successful in my System administration career, I have realized how valuable education is and I started working towards CISCO certifications. I have successfully certified following certifications.
    CCNA,CCNP( 3 papers). But Unfortunately I can’t crack CCIE Routing & Switching lab exam. I have passed configuration section on CCIE lab but can’t complete troubleshoot section . To complement my technical experience I am currently again pursuing the Cisco CCIE certification. The network components that I got experience during my CCIE lab preparation include Cisco 3750,3550 switches, Cisco 2800 series routers and 12.14 ios. I have also had significant experience in Routing protocols like Eigrp, Rip,Ospf,Bgp. Throughout my time at lab I have knowledge in Layer2 technologies ,vtp, ipv6 addressing,Mpls,vpn,Hsrp,Vrrp,Glbp,Multicast,qos,Oer,Eem,Dhcp,Ntp,Zone based firewall.

Thank you for considering my application. I understand that you are looking for an experienced Network Administrator and I believe that my background enables me to meet your criteria. , I am confident that I can support your existing environment in an efficient and professional manner. I look forward to meeting you in an interview.*

My resume attached with this thread
    <<removed by request>>

Roby
    Last edited by bear; 08-25-2012 at 10:44 AM.
    harry1868 at hotmail dot com
      0 Not allowed!