Ok, Two Hosting Providers Walk Into:

Ok I am guilty. I only looked back, glanced and quickly assessed the possibility of an ongoing thread dedicated to this, so if there is and "I did", just toss me a link and I will be thankful. If not, I was wondering what some of the latest hosting/sever-admin/IT/ related "Jokes" that are or have been going around?

Obviously I am talking about clean and appropriate for the work place, in front of a client or your mom kind of jokes. I know, I know,~Some can, do and will tell their clients and mothers things which others would never and have no issue with the work place, but for those who can not, being within WHT forum policy aside, use judgment.

Looking for any going or old jokes which honestly are funny, related to hosting or hosting related, but stretching out as far as IT or anything web developer or admin related.

I cannot think of any and figure some of you in here have some good ones to share. Thanks. I know I could Google but know "lame" would be met the first 10 pages.
    You Can't Always Get What You Want
    Mick Jagger, Rolling Stones: 1969~Let It Bleed
    Cloud to Web Development Design & Deployment and of course, hosting of Cloud services:
    VaporCreations.com

Quote Originally Posted by VaporCreations View Post
    Ok I am guilty. I only looked back, glanced and quickly assessed the possibility of an ongoing thread dedicated to this, so if there is and "I did", just toss me a link and I will be thankful. If not, I was wondering what some of the latest hosting/sever-admin/IT/ related "Jokes" that are or have been going around?
    Your style of writing is throwing me a bit, do you mean 'I've done a quick search & couldn't find any similar threads'?

Two Hosting Providers Walk Into A Bar.

The first one says, "we offer unlimited hosting."

The second one says, "that explains the unicorn you have tethered up outside."

-----

Sorry, it's the best I could do under short notice.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Ok,
    Here is my cleaned up joke
    3 Software Developers walk into a bathroom at HostingCon. One is a MacOS Developer, One is a Windows Developer and one is a Linux Developer. They all go into a stall to do their business.

A few minutes later, the Windows Developer comes out and washes his hands. He grabs a handful of paper towels to dry his hands. He then says 'At Microsoft, we are tought to take all of the resources we need to get the job done'

Immediately after, the MacOs developer comes out of his stall washes his hands and grabs 1 paper towel. He uses this single paper towel to carefully dry his hands. He then says 'At Apple, we are trained to be simple, elegant and efficient'.

The Linux Developer comes out of the stall and heads straight for the bathroom door. The MacOS and Windows developer call out 'Aren't you going to wash your hands?' The Linux Developer shouts back 'NO! as a Linux Developer, we are trained not to S#!& on ourselves'
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat

Quote Originally Posted by RandomLittleHost View Post
    Your style of writing is throwing me a bit, do you mean 'I've done a quick search & couldn't find any similar threads'?
    LOL Yes.

KMyers and the_pm, those are some good ones.
    You Can't Always Get What You Want
    Mick Jagger, Rolling Stones: 1969~Let It Bleed
    Cloud to Web Development Design & Deployment and of course, hosting of Cloud services:
    VaporCreations.com

Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    Ok,
    Here is my cleaned up joke
    3 Software Developers walk into a bathroom at HostingCon. One is a MacOS Developer, One is a Windows Developer and one is a Linux Developer. They all go into a stall to do their business.

A few minutes later, the Windows Developer comes out and washes his hands. He grabs a handful of paper towels to dry his hands. He then says 'At Microsoft, we are tought to take all of the resources we need to get the job done'

Immediately after, the MacOs developer comes out of his stall washes his hands and grabs 1 paper towel. He uses this single paper towel to carefully dry his hands. He then says 'At Apple, we are trained to be simple, elegant and efficient'.

The Linux Developer comes out of the stall and heads straight for the bathroom door. The MacOS and Windows developer call out 'Aren't you going to wash your hands?' The Linux Developer shouts back 'NO! as a Linux Developer, we are trained not to S#!& on ourselves'
    Very nice
    Don't like what I say? Ignore me.