hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Design Job Offers & Requests : Design Requests : Custom Made Facebook and Twitter widgets for Wordpress

Forum Jump

Custom Made Facebook and Twitter widgets for Wordpress

Reply Post New Thread In Design Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 02:12 AM
Web Hosting Master

Custom Made Facebook and Twitter widgets for Wordpress

If you can do this let me know. I am mainly looking for professional looking streams of my social media. Twitter = Tweets and Facebook = Like box. Both need to have transparent backgrounds.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 11:17 PM

Hey Dan, I see you didn't get many responses here.

We don't offer custom development, but was wondering if you took a look through the WP.org repository because there are a number widgets available and may only need minor tweaks to get what you need. Sorry I can't link, apparently not made enough posts yet. :-(

Failing that you might wish to use some kind of freelance site to get ya self a developer for this job.

Cheers.

Last edited by WPMUDev; 03-30-2012 at 11:20 PM. Reason: not enough posts addition.