Results 1 to 33 of 33

Thread: HostGoodies

  1. #1

    HostGoodies

    I have been looking for a reliable web hosting provider over the years, until i found out about hostgoodies(dot)com. so i have decided to share the testimony. You can try it out yourself too

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    2,978
    Quote Originally Posted by tons613 View Post
    I have been looking for a reliable web hosting provider over the years, until i found out about hostgoodies(dot)com. so i have decided to share the testimony. You can try it out yourself too
    Seems you forgot the testimony?
    hostingcove.com | Tennessee Based Hosting Provider.
    cPanel Shared & Reseller Hosting - Domain Names
    Join thousands of happy customers. Secure & Stable
    HeroicVPS Premium KVM VPS. Ashburn / Phoenix

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by HC-Ro View Post
    Seems you forgot the testimony?
    HostGoodis(dot)com provided me with exactly what i have been looking for: almost 100% uptime, 24hrs quick customer support, cheap and affordable price (as low as $1.65/month), and many more.. I will really recommend hostgoodies(dot)com to my fellow developers

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    356
    What made you pick them?
    Currently hosting with SolidShellSecurity.com && awknet.com
    -- I give them both 10/10 ratings for support, uptime, fast servers, security and quality services =)
    I do freelance programming, server management, and web design work. =)

  5. #5
    I picked the because of the quality serviced the provide : affordable, 100% uptime, quick response customer support and lots more..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,176
    What website are hosting with them?
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

  7. #7
    i hosted three sites under them, one of them is 9jwheels.com

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Modesto California
    Posts
    6,366
    How long were you hosted with them and how did you hear about this company?
    Switch To FernGullyGraphics Web Hosting, Click Here to Learn Why
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

    Web Marketing Services for your Business

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,176
    Quote Originally Posted by tons613 View Post
    one of them is 9jwheels.com
    That domain isn't registered.

    Do you work there? http://www.nairaland.com/902223/web-...-rate#10482346
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    19,169
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggyMike View Post
    What made you pick them?
    I assume he choose them because of their NULLED WHMCS .

    Yes, this review is most likely SPAM but lets play along. I have already reported it to WHMCS so the OP should expect a DMCA soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot at 2012-03-30 21:18:36.png  
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    2,978
    Should have waited a bit longer for the reveal, I had more questions to ask =\
    hostingcove.com | Tennessee Based Hosting Provider.
    cPanel Shared & Reseller Hosting - Domain Names
    Join thousands of happy customers. Secure & Stable
    HeroicVPS Premium KVM VPS. Ashburn / Phoenix

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    10,482
    Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    I assume he choose them because of their NULLED WHMCS .

    Yes, this review is most likely SPAM but lets play along. I have already reported it to WHMCS so the OP should expect a DMCA soon
    Doesn't surprise me really...
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) • Shared • Reseller • Cloud VPS • Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider • Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    19,169
    Quote Originally Posted by HC-Ro View Post
    Should have waited a bit longer for the reveal, I had more questions to ask =\
    Sorry, Ill wait next time
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida, U.S
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    That domain isn't registered.

    Do you work there? http://www.nairaland.com/902223/web-...-rate#10482346
    Sure seems that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    I assume he choose them because of their NULLED WHMCS .

    Yes, this review is most likely SPAM but lets play along. I have already reported it to WHMCS so the OP should expect a DMCA soon
    Ouch!

    Not looking too good for this hostgoodies.com... Using a nulled WHMCS installation, faking reviews.. Shamelesshosts.com anyone?
    HOSTLEET.COM, LLC - Elite Website Hosting Since 2008!
    Fast Reliable Affordable Secure Friendly & Courteous
    RISK-FREE Money Back Guarantee PCI-Compliant Checkout
    U.S.A Based & Operated Read Through Our Most F.A.Q's!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,387
    Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    I assume he choose them because of their NULLED WHMCS .

    Yes, this review is most likely SPAM but lets play along. I have already reported it to WHMCS so the OP should expect a DMCA soon
    If they can't afford WHMCS, then they aren't trusted agreed?

    Shamelesshosts.com anyone
    Dam is that their next host name to be
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    19,169
    Quote Originally Posted by HostLeet View Post
    Sure seems that way.



    Ouch!

    Not looking too good for this hostgoodies.com... Using a nulled WHMCS installation, faking reviews.. Shamelesshosts.com anyone?
    Wow, that site sill exists, it has not been updated in a while though.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDance View Post
    If they can't afford WHMCS, then they aren't trusted agreed?



    Dam is that their next host name to be
    Actually the domain is already taken
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Modesto California
    Posts
    6,366
    Quote Originally Posted by HostLeet View Post
    Shamelesshosts.com anyone?
    Oh my, I did not realize such a site existed.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    19,169
    Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    Oh my, I did not realize such a site existed.
    The owner has been too busy to maintain it lately
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    10,482
    Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    The owner has been too busy to maintain it lately
    May it be time to name and shame
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) • Shared • Reseller • Cloud VPS • Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider • Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    560
    I have been watching this thread and was really hoping that he was going to come back and give us the song and dance on how he was really telling the truth and he forgot to renew his domain and he didn't realize that it expired until he posted it he and how that hostgoodies was the greatest host in the entire world and that they were helping him now to get he site back on line because they are so wonderful and they are just there to help and we just have to believe him because why would he mislead us and.....
    WebzPro.com Hosting Solutions Since 2004
    Shared/Reseller Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated
    Server Administration - 24/7 Support - Phone & Help Desk
    - LiteSpeed Powered Servers CPanel/WHM - A+ BBB Rating

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    10,482
    Quote Originally Posted by WebzPro View Post
    I have been watching this thread and was really hoping that he was going to come back and give us the song and dance on how he was really telling the truth and he forgot to renew his domain and he didn't realize that it expired until he posted it he and how that hostgoodies was the greatest host in the entire world and that they were helping him now to get he site back on line because they are so wonderful and they are just there to help and we just have to believe him because why would he mislead us and.....
    You have to be kidding

    I wouldn't expect this especially when he got caught out fare and square, though it would be nice to see more stories, I like reading these types of threads they really do make my day more enjoyable.

    Shame it's still alive though.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) • Shared • Reseller • Cloud VPS • Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider • Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    That domain isn't registered.
    Sorry, I mean 9jawheels.com

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Middle Dearth
    Posts
    22,648
    Quote Originally Posted by tons613 View Post
    Sorry, I mean 9jawheels.com
    Thanks, but you missed a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    10,482
    Quote Originally Posted by tons613 View Post
    Sorry, I mean 9jawheels.com
    What about this domain: nacossdelsu.org

    Doesn't look good when you've been reported on Phishtank, then again I am not sure what out-played but it's surely not a good sign especially on security. Just so people know, it happened to be a Phishing Scam of PayPal, ironic wouldn't you say?

    I'd also say it's safe to say he owns the service on offer here, seems another thread was removed sometime ago as well.

    What's funny as well is that this number pulled from "Hostgoodies" also matches what is on the site registered to the our advertiser here from Nigeria.

    +234-803-529-2754
    ^ Appears nacossdelsu.org and here hostgoodies.com

    Call me observant but I think the two numbers are the same, why I wonder, and how I wonder, they end up being the same?

    Domain ID161986058-LROR
    Domain Name:NACOSSDELSU.ORG
    Created On:08-Apr-2011 16:05:53 UTC
    Last Updated On:08-Jun-2011 03:51:08 UTC
    Expiration Date:08-Apr-2012 16:05:53 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:The Registry at Info Avenue d/b/a Spirit Telecom (R111-LROR)
    Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
    Registrant IDI_15257288
    Registrant Name:Anthony Ezeamaka
    Registrant Organization:Nigerian Association of Computer science Students
    Registrant Street1epartment of Maths and Comp Sci.
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:Abraka
    Registrant State/Provinceelta
    Registrant Postal Code:234
    Registrant Country:NG
    Registrant Phone:+234.08035292754
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant Email:[email protected]
    Says it all really, just another spammer.
    Last edited by Sparrow-Sean; 03-31-2012 at 08:46 PM.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) • Shared • Reseller • Cloud VPS • Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider • Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,387
    Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    Wow, that site sill exists, it has not been updated in a while though.



    Actually the domain is already taken
    Darn a nice website though and saw a JustHost rip lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    Oh my, I did not realize such a site existed.
    Nor me mate.

    Can i just say there's a .net http://hostgoodies.net aswell.

    Oh no:
    hostgoodies.com Registrar Whois
    Updated 1 second ago
    Registration Service Provided By: SMARTWEB NIG LTD
    Contact: +234.8035905422
    Website: http://smartweb.com.ng

    Domain Name: HOSTGOODIES.COM

    Registrant:
    PrivacyProtect.org
    Domain Admin (@privacyprotect.org)
    ID#10760, PO Box 16
    Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
    Nobby Beach
    null,QLD 4218
    AU
    Tel. +45.36946676

    Creation Date: 23-Jun-2010
    Expiration Date: 23-Jun-2012

    Domain servers in listed order:
    ns1.hostgoodies.com
    ns2.hostgoodies.com
    They've activated Privacy Protection.

    I feel sorry for whomever owns the .net:
    hostgoodies.net Registrar Whois
    Updated 1 second ago
    Registration Service Provided By: HostGoodies
    Contact: @propersupport.com
    Visit: http://hostgoodies.net/

    Domain Name: hostgoodies.net

    Registrant:
    N/A
    Robert Jenkins (@hotmail.com)
    515 MOWBRAYArch

    Danville, Virginia 2451
    US
    Tel: +1.4344291747
    Fax:


    Creation Date: 2010-09-18 07:23:53
    Expiration Date: 2012-09-18 07:23:53

    Domain servers in listed order:
    dns1.supremecenter.com
    dns2.supremecenter.com
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

  26. #26
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    10,482
    Simply, he sounds like a CON trying to use the web hosting field as his hacking ground...
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) • Shared • Reseller • Cloud VPS • Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider • Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    2,978
    His previous name servers ns1/2 smartwebng.com
    hostingcove.com | Tennessee Based Hosting Provider.
    cPanel Shared & Reseller Hosting - Domain Names
    Join thousands of happy customers. Secure & Stable
    HeroicVPS Premium KVM VPS. Ashburn / Phoenix

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Riverview, FL/Concord, NC
    Posts
    612
    hostgoodies.com is back up, and still using a nulled whmcs.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    560
    This is getting real good.
    WebzPro.com Hosting Solutions Since 2004
    Shared/Reseller Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated
    Server Administration - 24/7 Support - Phone & Help Desk
    - LiteSpeed Powered Servers CPanel/WHM - A+ BBB Rating

  30. #30
    Surprisingly Webhostingtalk has now become WebHostingInvestigators, there are mods for a reason people

  31. #31
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    10,482
    Quote Originally Posted by WireNine View Post
    Surprisingly Webhostingtalk has now become WebHostingInvestigators, there are mods for a reason people
    Yes, there are "Moderators" but what's a little helping hand for them?

    There are so many threads that are reported on a this forum daily, I don't ever remember reading that we couldn't assist in helping identify dodgy reviews or threads?
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) • Shared • Reseller • Cloud VPS • Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider • Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    19,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    Yes, there are "Moderators" but what's a little helping hand for them?

    There are so many threads that are reported on a this forum daily, I don't ever remember reading that we couldn't assist in helping identify dodgy reviews or threads?
    Agreed, thats why the mods put a "Report" button up.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Middle Dearth
    Posts
    22,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    There are so many threads that are reported on a this forum daily, I don't ever remember reading that we couldn't assist in helping identify dodgy reviews or threads?
    Without a doubt this is the reason we're even able to do an effective job on the forum. Reports make up a huge part of finding issues here, and we're grateful for them.

    Sometimes the public lynchings are a bit much ...but overall, member's help is incredibly valuable and appreciated. Thanks!
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •