Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1

    Need help finding a cheap web host that supports AlertPay

    As the title says, I'm having problems finding a cheap web host that supports AlertPay.
    I don't need fancy features, good, working and bugless control panel will do.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    18,908
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlue10 View Post
    As the title says, I'm having problems finding a cheap web host that supports AlertPay.
    I don't need fancy features, good, working and bugless control panel will do.
    Thanks in advance.
    Hello,
    How much Disk Space and Bandwidth do you need? Accepting AlertPay is quite common now a days so you should not have a problem finding one

  3. #3
    Many Web Hosting Providers are Now accepting Alertpay.
    Budget, Disk Space, Bandwidth requirements?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    8,089
    I don't know of any web hosts that do alertpay payments off the top my of head, however you can do a search on WHT's advertising forums. I'd suggest selecting just the shared hosting advertising forums and searching for Alertpay and that should reveal quite a few options.

  5. #5
    Very small plan, I don't need much.
    Like 100-500 MB diskspace
    Maybe 10 GB Bandwidth, I'm not sure.
    You can provide me with any host that supports AlertPay.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IGobyTerry View Post
    I don't know of any web hosts that do alertpay payments off the top my of head, however you can do a search on WHT's advertising forums. I'd suggest selecting just the shared hosting advertising forums and searching for Alertpay and that should reveal quite a few options.
    Alertpay is very common now a days, and most of hosts accepting Alertpay on their websites!!!!

  7. #7
    I'm looking for a cheap one too. :\

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    /
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlue10 View Post
    I'm looking for a cheap one too. :\
    There are many provider support alertpay. I will suggest you to check offer section.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlue10 View Post
    I'm looking for a cheap one too. :\
    How cheap?
    What is your Budget?
    Check Offers Section and you can find some reliable hosts who Support Alertpay with Cheap Prices and Good Discounts!

  10. #10
    Indeed, did you check the offers section ?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA / UK
    Posts
    4,553
    While many web hosts accept AlertPay, including us, a fair few companies have dropped it over their recent credit card processing fiasco.

    Is there any particular reason why you need AlertPay? A lot of hosts take at least 2 of PayPal, Google Checkout, 2checkout, liberty reserve, etc which pretty much has the world covered.

  12. #12
    I can only pay with AlertPay

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Vancouver/Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlue10 View Post
    Very small plan, I don't need much.
    Like 100-500 MB diskspace
    Maybe 10 GB Bandwidth, I'm not sure.
    You can provide me with any host that supports AlertPay.
    Your requirements are not that high. What type of contents are you looking to host?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    3,585
    When you say cheap, what is your definition of cheap?

  15. #15
    I would guess around 2-3$ per month.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    3,585
    That is indeed a reasonable price.

  17. #17
    Why AlertPay only? Are you using AlertPay funds to make payments? You can use your credit card or send an e-check too.

    What do you consider to be cheap?

  18. #18
    Because PayPal doesn't support my country, so I can only use AlertPay.
    And yes, not more than $3 per month.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA / UK
    Posts
    4,553
    There are other options besides PayPal and AlertPay.

    What is your country?

  20. #20
    My country is Egypt.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA / UK
    Posts
    4,553
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlue10 View Post
    My country is Egypt.
    Well, let's look at the options available then,

    Google Checkout accepts payments from Egypt.
    2Checkout accepts payments from Egypt.
    AlertPay accepts payments from Egypt.

    Pretty much every webhost will accept at least one of those.

  22. #22
    Like I said I can only use AlertPay, because in Egypt I can't get a creditcard until I'm 18.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA / UK
    Posts
    4,553
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlue10 View Post
    Like I said I can only use AlertPay, because in Egypt I can't get a creditcard until I'm 18.
    Presumably you have a bank account - ask your bank for a debit card.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    133
    Perhaps i will play with alertpay!

    I would think even having "we accept alert" on your website would turn off clients.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Vancouver/Hong Kong
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by WebTonight View Post
    Perhaps i will play with alertpay!

    I would think even having "we accept alert" on your website would turn off clients.
    LOL that's a good one

  26. Newsletters

    Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 04:04 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 02:07 PM
  3. Looking for Web host that supports JSP
    By alvinks in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 01:56 AM
  4. UK Web Host that Supports ionCube
    By liamsquire in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 04:30 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-17-2000, 05:26 PM

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •