Cheap dedicated server companies that also have hardware firewall ?

So i am looking for a cheap company that also has hardware firewalls.

You can name anything including US, EU.

At the moment, OVH seems to be the cheapest (so the budged is around 60-100euros for those hardware spec) and it has hardware firewall even though a bit expensive. (I am not talking to massive hardware firewalls for big ddoses such as staminus, blacklotus, etc ... so just regular hardware firewall that will stop script kiddies).

I would love to see Hetzner adding hardware firewalls on their dedicated servers for a sum of euros/month

These firewalls are _not_ designed for DDoS mitigation - in most cases you will "go down" easier than without.
    miscis.com - Providing domains and premium hosting solutions at an affordable price
    cPanel+Softaculous | 99.9% Uptime SLA | CloudLinux | Daily Backups
    █ Accepting PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Liberty Reserve
    Currently in Netherlands, EU & Arizona, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Miscis View Post
    These firewalls are _not_ designed for DDoS mitigation - in most cases you will "go down" easier than without.
    they're fine for small attacks as i've tested already

Why don't you just place the firewall rules on your server?

say what? I'm talking about a basic hardware firewall here such as OVH or softlayer has for around $50/month

Quote Originally Posted by n!ghtmare View Post
    Why don't you just place the firewall rules on your server?
    He probably want to avoid the traffic from ever reaching his server, or maybe doesn't know how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by vRod View Post
    He probably want to avoid the traffic from ever reaching his server, or maybe doesn't know how to do it.

well there is a guy that use a botnet he bought from someone and was ddosing servers, but ovh hdd firewall stoped it. I gues firewall software rules won't block this attack as i have already tried blocking the ips and ports but the flood still camed in

monitorscout did you even read the first post or simply quoted it? That company has prices over 200e/month and minimum 3 months + high fee

You can sometimes configure the hardware firewall to block small attacks but large attacks do expect something such as your site to go down. There are many providers that offer hardware firewalls that are different I would go and contact some companies out there and ask about that and make sure of it!

Quote Originally Posted by DennyB-Gigenet View Post
    You can sometimes configure the hardware firewall to block small attacks but large attacks do expect something such as your site to go down. There are many providers that offer hardware firewalls that are different I would go and contact some companies out there and ask about that and make sure of it!
    i'm looking to block small attacks, nothing big