Print Deals at unbeatable prices!

Hello,

I currently work for a local print shop where I reside in New York. I am looking to help out anyone on WHT who needs any help with any print related work including business cards, flyers, brochures, menus, pens, folders and etc. If you are interested in any information, the shop I work for or anything at all please PM me on here or email me at justin.drago19[@]gmail[dot]com.

Please note we will deliver anywhere.

PM sent.

Cheers,
    PD

Quote Originally Posted by RitmoIT View Post
    PM sent.

Cheers,
    PD
    PM sent back!

Thanks,
    Justin

Responded to all inquires! We do all kinds of printing on basically anything you can print on! Business cards at quality prices, cool 2 and 3 pocket folders for employees to keep notes and leads and much more!

well good work HostOrca, that the real way of marketing to get access and attention from customers, so like that more activities will give you sales leads Man because hundred of users looking printing products likes stickers printing, flayers printing, business cards, carbonless forms, custom folder printing or related here or same relevant forums and social networks. its easy to communication as real time with customers and generating leads.