Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GoDaddy

Be prepare to be charged automatically and for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by InstantPH View Post
    Used GoDaddy for a couple of years now without any issues. I've never had to contact customer service and once you get used to the continual up selling, they provide a decent service.
    Good Luck!

Personally I really like GoDaddy and have had nothing but positive experiences thus far. I only use them as a registrar though. No added services.

Definitely go with the alternatives, GoDaddy's renewal prices are a bit high.

Another vote for Namecheap. Although GoDaddy is also a reputable domain registrar except that their prices aren't as low. I mean $12.99 for a .com renewal with Godaddy when you can get it at Namecheap for $10.69. Also Whois Privacy Protection is quite expensive with them as well, that's if you need one.

GoDaddy is good but don't get hooked by all their additional services and offers, which are for most part unnecessary.

I have all my domains with GoDaddy never had a problem with them im happy with the service i have been getting

GoDaddy is the best domain service i have seen so far. +5 rep

Quote Originally Posted by BuyAServer View Post
    GoDaddy is the best domain service i have seen so far. +5 rep
    That's a matter of opinion.

I can only second all the comments about not joining them.

I have been their customer for quite a while and have rarely experienced a slower and more complex user interface than theirs. Their pro-SOPA attitude and their chauvinistic commercials are also not exactly appealing to many customers, let alone their ceo proudly slaughtering elephants in Africa (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_843121.html).

As many already pointed out a more than viable alternative is namecheap.com, which has a good customer service and decent fees, respectively I recently discovered nameѕilo.com, which has an even more straight-forwarding pricing structure and fast support responses as well.
    Sitemeer.com ● Multi-Location Service Availability Check
    Not just HTTP! Proper HTTPS support, detailed timing statistics and full IDN compliance

I have used Godaddy in the past, and I must say that my experience hasn't really been the best. I switched to Namecheap though, which imo is way better. So I would suggest Namecheap. Lower renewal prices and less hassle.

used them in the past without issues, with that said I think I might give namecheap a try.

I only prefer to Namecheap and internetbs for domain registration. Their prices are low compare to other domain registrar.

I would have tried them out in the past.
    But then i saw the news about they're ceo hunting ELEPHANTS!
    And now the sopa thing.

Well i can not fully review them, but from what i see they win with marketing and not quality.

I would like to share my views on Godaddy which is the best domain name service provider because it provides best offers on the purchase of multiple domains.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12